All Comments on 'The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 04'

by RandyVicar

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years ago
Unsure

I really like this story but I'm unsure about my emotions. I'd like a bit more characterization about Richard and Clara, I can understand why their doing what they're doing but not how they actually started, or is it as simple as him forgetting to charge his phone?

I'm not sure where this is going: Richard is becoming more submissive and Clara more dominant, which is no bad thing as long as she continues to love and respect him. But alas it seems as though the power is going to her head and she's doing whatever she wants regardless of what Richard wants, evident by the way he reacted with Jay.

Jay, BTW was a complete arsehole, Kurt is similar but a bit thick so he can be discounted. We have a splendid cuck story as long as things are not taken so far that it becomes totally unbelievable, don't let Richard become a sissy wimp. Let him be the devoted slave but strong enough to know what he wants, as with his actions with Jay.

I look forward to see what you have in store for him.

RandyVicarRandyVicaralmost 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thanks for your thoughtful comment.

I didn't start out with a plan for this story, and the characters took it much farther than I expected. I agree that Chapter 1 had some problems with characterization (although it's still pretty hot). Clara's not a natural domme and has been trying to figure out, as she says in the Chapter 4, what the hell it is that Richard wants.

By the end of Chapter 4, Clara still loves him, but no longer cares what he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No longer cares what he wants?

But still loves him? You have your work set out for you if you want to make that work in a realistic manner. Of course, there is no reason it needs to be realistic but for me personally I lose interest when I perceive there is no love or respect between the couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why do you write

this shit???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous