All Comments on 'The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 01'

by RandyVicar

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very well written. Very erotic. I'm not sure that most husbands would respond the way "he" did [you never did name the husband, as indicative of his lack of status], but, then again, most realistic husbands are not submissive bitches.

Worth the time and effort to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dear annony have you ever left a nice comment? Didn't think so!!

I gave this a 5 for effort and content. Don't let the asshole annony bug you he hates everything

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice story. Looking forward to Chapter 2 and beyond.

Please continue.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
He's done.

Not quite well done yet, Clara has what she needs now. Jay becomes her lover and she has her husband twisting at home. I think next time he won't just be tasting Clara. Will he be present ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Two 'measures' of alcohol. Something about it just sounded pretentious, as though it was suppose to sound slick. I don't know why that line bothers me so much.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
Sexy Lady

What a lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

God so sexy!!! Wish such women really exited

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Dump the Cigar Smoking Cunt!

There are really sorry-ass wimps like that around?! These kind of stories make me want to hurl!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
Types of Men

There are definitely alpha and beta men, and I suppose some in between. When a husband like myself recognizes how beta he is, there is no going back. Thanks for writing and I am looking forward to see how your story continues.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Same Old Theme

This theme of story is very common on this site, just fir a change lets have the husband as the alpha and the loving couple get a beta man to humiliate !

suckermansuckermanabout 7 years ago
Lovely story

I am definitely beta man. Unfortunately my wife loves me so much she doesnt want to hurt me. Not unfortunate because she loves me, And II love her, but oh how I do want her to hurt me both mentally and physically. For quite some time after we married I was a cuckold but mow thats all past.It is mainly fantasy. But just occaisionally out of love she twists the knife. Actually shes atill bad to me just not as often Ha! Ha!

its wonderful when she does

WillieTurnerWillieTurnerover 6 years ago
What a wonderful story!

Oh! man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

stupid man and his whore

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
5 Stars

Brilliant !

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, it is amazing that a man (or woman) tells the other that they love them with all of their heart then goes out an has sex with another person. The man, or woman, is very hurt but tells the other one to "go ahead" then regrets it for the rest of their lives. Now either he goes along with this and finds himself a caged, sissyfied, cuckold; or he gets revenge on her. Let's see where this goes as there are many chapters already written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Well my love, you kept your promise and now I'm going to keep a promise that I made myself. Our arrangement has always been that it was going to be kept just between us, but telling your friend was a total violation of my trust. I had a few doubts so I went ahead and had my lawyer draw up divorce papers. So do you and your future lover have a special place where you would both like to be served"?

Now I'm going to bed. Sleep tight.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 2 years ago

Isn't interesting how the only folks who mock this kind of story, are all afraid to come out from behind the "Anonymous" curtain.

Not only was it was very well written and well worth my time, but it was also a very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

🎶Another one bites the … pile of shit 🎵

And another one gives a thumb 👎

🎵 And another one 🤢🤮

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Julie my wife called saying the meeting was lasting longer than expected and I didn't need to wait up for her.I said fine but I have just about had enough of the real late night meetings. As a matter of fact I was prepared. I had made arrangements for a baby sitter. I went to the hotel where the meeting was being held. She was in the bar dancing with one of their salesman's Ned White he was from another district. I just sat there watching in plain sight so they could see me I was not going to hide. They were dancing for a while and you should have seen the expression on her face when she seen me. She came to me and asshole left her going somewhere I didn't know and I didn't care.I asked if we could talk or did she need to get back to her meeting? She said Steve we need to talk I didn't ever lie and I never will. When I called you I stepped out to let you know and it really looked like it would be at least another hour. When I stepped back in Harold Miller said that we had done enough for the day and said that he wanted to by everyone a round. I went to him and said I was headed home. He said I had been working hard and I needed to relax that you would understand and that it was mandatory. Dancing with Ned I didn't do anything inproper. You should know how long did you sit there watching did you see me do anything wrong? I answered just the look that you gave Ned looked like a way that you should only look at your love. She said if I did I'm truly sorry for that. Honestly I don't think I looked at him other than just as a coworker or associate. She added remember I love you and only you please believe me. I said I do I'm headed home. She said no come and join us. I said what and be the husband that didn't trust his wife and was checking up on her and get laughed at behind my back not happening see you at home. She asked what do I tell them now if you leave that will look worse they will think you left mad. Just tell them I stopped by from work on my way home. Ok but I wished you would just join me she said. No I will see you later at home. I drove away parked and walked back and stood in the shadows close to her car. About half an hour later she came out followed by Ned. At the car I heard Ned say Julie stop. She jumped he scared her. She asked what are you doing Ned? He grabbed her hugged her and kissed her. She just stood there. She said Ned what the world was that? I have wanted to do that for a while. She slapped him and said get away from me and never do anything that stupid again or I will go to HR. She got in the car and drove away. She always drove the long way because of safety I took the shorter way that wasn't as safe but I beat her home. The baby sitter was leaving when she got home. She came in flustered and said I need to talk to you about what happened after you left. She said everything as I had seen and apologized for not catching on to what Ned was probably setting up for her. We talked about what she should watch for and how to protect herself. Things are great for us.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

Being a switch and having been both the submissive and (usually) dominant partner, I just can't wrap my head around the supposed eroticism of hard humiliation and degradation, and especially not betrayal.

But. The story was well written and dude manage to make me angry... so you're doing it right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Take a lover and we are done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't actually wait up but I stayed up packing. I took the children and went to my uncle's cabin. She hadn't been gone sent her a message. Don't worry about us we are ok but we will be gone and I will call a lawyer Monday. This was Friday. I threw things quickly and drove off. My phone rang shortly. I let It go to message. Then she sent a text begging and saying she was coming home now. She kept up. The last text said she was home and asked where we were? I called she answered instantly. I'm sorry please where are you? I said I told you before you left what would happen if you left. I know she said I'm sorry. Can I come and be with you please. I finally said ok but to be clear this will never happen again without a divorce. Ok ok where are you? Uncle Joe's cabin. We had a wonderful weekend and we have gotten along a lot better after I put my foot down.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Laughed out loud until my sides hurt. Have her arrested on various assault charges and domestic violence and Divorce her. Easy peasy. Lousy story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous