All Comments on 'The Collapse Ch. 01'

by Christie052780

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 11 years ago
Very well written

Very well written, is this a prediction for our future? May not be too far off.

Was hoping that the relationship would develop further but I guess that's for other chapters.

At any rate I enjoyed reading your Story, I say Story because it was one and not a few pages of sucking and fucking and a Monster cock, I thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're back!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Glad to see you back on here.

sabadongelovsabadongelovover 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Your stories are almost allways very good, and this is no exception, even though it's kind of different from many of your other stories (thicker cock, less pain, perhaps due to a change in your own life?).

What I wonder about is if this will continue with more slave girls being added to the harem (like the raped series) or if the the violent and barbaric theme hinted at (bloodsports as entertainment says a whole lot) will take the story in a new direction. And by that I don't mean mr Evans becoming cruel, but that he might be killed and Amy taken by the killer as his rightful spoils (regardless if he's killed by enemies attacking the town and looting it, or by a competitor within).

Either way would be good and I will monitor your page for signs of an update... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice work

Iv never read a story on here good enough for me to actually post a comment...this story will be added to my book maks and the link will be emailed to all my friends. The back story its self is extreamly well done. Thank you for making such art...whens ch. 2 come out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
welcome back

Love the stories and am glad to see you posting once more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
welcome back

Keep the story moving along please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Looking forward to Chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To be continued?

HELL YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please please please add more i looooove it

It's my fave add more to it I beg u

mikanmikanover 11 years ago
Loved it!

I love the post-apocalyptic setting. I also love that Mr. Evans is dominant and uses Amy without consent, but isn't a misogynistic rapist either.

Finally, so happy to see you writing again!! I always make it a point to check if you've got any new uploads and was delighted to see this today. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am glad to see you're back Christie

Your previous work was usually very good and this new story seems to have a lot of promise; I have enjoyed reading it and feeling the extra depth of sensuality which you seem naturally to project into your writing (or is it a revelation?) compared with most other writers here. Your writing seems to be living rather than mechanical; something that happens rather than being DONE. I have felt in your other stories too that your rejoicing expression of sexuality potentially has, in it, the full depth of the life phenomenon, past present and future, and that orgasm, especially mutual orgasm around sperm squirting into possible fertilization, is life undergoing a spasm of rejoicing in itself and its remarkable potential for renewal and extension. Please provide us with more chapters!

Mellifera312Mellifera312over 11 years ago
Nice to see you again

Lovely as always. Hope there's more to come (and soon.)

jW0WjW0Wover 11 years ago
Yes yes yes

Continue!!!

johnlw77johnlw77over 11 years ago
sensuous but...

Yes it's great to have an owner who exercises complete control yet manages to make the slave happy and is not brutal. But - and it is a big 'but' - at some point she will disappoint him; at some point he will be angry with her; at some point she will have a rival. He has already hit her; is that a hint of dark things to come? Do whips and clamps and racks await her, and/or the auction block and a cruel owner?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Name choice

Disappointing name choice. All I think about is breakfast when i realized his name is Bob Evans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Its not a complaint.

"She laughed when she said that when the time finally came for her to want to have a baby she wasn't able to because between her birth control and all the men she had been with something it happened to her and she just couldn't have a baby. I could tell that made her sad."- it fits in the story and the perspective of the girl and older woman who seems to be pro slavery. Still this line is pretty cringy. Great writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ch. 3 please

Please write a ch. 3 and 4 or even more in this series, the whole theme of a dominant older slave owner who isn't abusive or shares his fertile young property is the best erotica. You write the best erotica here. Especially the idea that there is sexual slavery in an age with no contraception gives a man total power over his slave but not being too bad.

Steve150177Steve150177over 4 years ago
One thing this story illustrates is just how dumb it would be to stop accepting the phony money.

Nothing good would come from this decision if it caught on like you assumed it would.

It would be an utter disaster, world wide.

Nice idea for a story though.

I really liked how the "Naked in School" Story Universe caught on with about 20+ authors. I wish a Voluntary Slavery Story Universe where the slaves have few choices after they commit would do the same thing. contact me if you agree.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 4 years ago
Good Story.

This is a story that sort of grows on you. Interesting and imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I keep revisiting this wonderful story, the detailed prepper/An-Cap future that is portrayed, the excellently written sex scenes with all the coercion, impregnation, and that thrill of knowing Amy has no choices or freedoms and accepting that fact. Not a cliched big cock/master and slave magically fall in love story that we usually get here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristie052780@Christie052780
27 July 2019 There's no graceful way to say this so I will simply say it: I've been diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer and it got caught late and even though the doctors and nurses say nice things their faces say everything else. My family will be fine however this g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES