All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 03'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

longer chapters please...

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowabout 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding longer chapters

These first chapters were pretty short compared to later ones, they get much longer as we go, as I found myself having a hard time keeping it to a normal length after a while.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 3 years ago

I love the way this Is goin. Can't wait fitte the rest.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 3 years agoAuthor
Regarding: Can't wait

I'm very glad you are enjoying the story thus far. I hope the rest of it has lived up to your expectations. I've been very proud of how this story has developed as it's gone on.

Thank you for your comments.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Oh. I'm liking this new Master already. Clever means a lot in my book. So far, wonderful original setting. Hop on the next chapter!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you are enjoying the story and I hope you continue to. The story started off with the intent of being only a couple parts long, but has obviously grown into something much more. I hope you find Master to continue to be to your liking and enjoy getting to know him and his pet cat. ;)

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Progress is very slow, I hope it picks up bit soon.

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowover 1 year agoAuthor

The earlier chapters are a little bit slower than later chapters. When I first began writing this, I didn't intend for it to become what it did. It wasn't supposed to really have a plot originally, just be this couple part little thing about my own fetishes. However, when it began to turn into something more, I starting putting more effort into developing conflict. The story will pick up soon.

I will point out though, that this story doesn't ever get all that hardcore with the sex. It's aimed at being more erotic romance than pornographic. So, in the case of just hot and heavy sex, that never really develops. Just letting you know, in case that makes a difference in your continued reading.

Either way, thank you for reading this far, at least, and for commenting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...