All Comments on 'The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 16'

by MemoryofSnow

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CreepyDragonCreepyDragonalmost 7 years ago

I love the relationship between all characters. It's so sweet and makes me treasure them all!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding relationships

I wanted the relationship and how good it was to be the main crux of the whole relationship. I've seen and read too many stories where the same tired formula gets used: People fall in love, obstacles to relationship appear, one person makes a mistake, relationship is disrupted, relationship gets somehow repaired. I wanted to tell a story where the one thing that can be counted on is the power of the love shared between these three and all else around them is the conflicts.

This is not say that I won't have moments between the characters where they must take a step back and analyze, such as Chloe's reaction to her attraction to Butterfly or the struggle between her and Master on what it really means to be 'Slave' in the lifestyle. However, I want to have their relationship be the beacon that always steers them home. Even more, I want to make the love there so bright that it adds a light to the BDSM elements making them seem all the more like intimacies.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Loving the story and have from the outset. I'm so glad that it didn't end once Chloe got her collar. Please keep it going!!

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnowalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Regarding keeping going

I plan to. Sadly, anything past the Chapter 18 will not be posted publicly on here. I have greatly appreciated how much love and positive words I have received over the weeks here. I am so proud of these works now and I look forward to seeing them as a book in stores. I will make sure to let everyone here know about where to find it when the time comes. I also plan to write occasional short stories and such with Chloe, Mittens and Master, exclusively for Literotica, since the people here have given me so much support. :)

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey7943 months ago

Love the fluidity of your characters, this chapter really highlighted it with Chloe's emotions and such. <3

MemoryofSnowMemoryofSnow3 months agoAuthor

I'm very glad you are enjoying the characters so much. I've been working with them for so long now that they feel like actual people I know now. They have become like friends in my head that I get to visit. I've always hoped that most readers feel the same way. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMemoryofSnow@MemoryofSnow
Characters, Story, and Text for all my writing are protected by Copyright Law. Thank you for all the love and support I have received her over the last couple of years. I am grateful that my work here is still getting attention and comments and I received new Followers from ...