The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I ask what size your pants are?" Chloe asked casually. When the girl looked back towards her, she quickly added. "Cause I was wondering if I could get in them."

There was a short moment of silence, the girl's mouth partly open to speak, but stunned by the obvious pick-up line. Chloe fought to maintain eye contact and a mostly straight face, a look of mischief and playfulness all through her slowly blushing features. After another moment, the girl laughed out loud. "Oh! My! God! That's so awesome!" She managed to bark out around her laughter. Chloe laughed with her, the two of them seeming to feed each other in mirth.

"You are really hot though." Chloe pressed after a moment, though keeping her tone light and conversational.

"Thank you." The girl said jovially. "You're pretty hot too. I love those tights." She nodded down.

"Yeah, aren't they great?" Chloe replied, turning and tilting a leg to give the girl a better look.

"Completely." She replied, still grinning broadly. "Where did you get them?"

"Here at the mall, actually." Chloe felt a thrill at the girl's interest, noticing very keenly that, though she was asking about her clothes, the girl was very obviously noticing Chloe more than the hosiery. "There's a really cool shop on the second level we found them in last week."

"I'll have to check that out." The girl said with a nod, turning slowly back towards the shelf a moment, but turned back to Chloe an instant later. "I'm August, by the way." She added with a smile.

"Chloe."

"Nice to meet you." August said with a nod. "So, do you come in here with your...um...owner...often, tossing out such wonderfully bad pick-up lines?"

Chloe laughed. "We come here every so often, and yes, he is my owner, but this is the first time I've decided to use any 'wonderfully bad pick-up lines'."

"Ah." August said, cheeks pink and smile silly, seeming as though it was now her searching for something to say.

"If you want, we can show you where that store is." Chloe ventured, then looked to Master. "Would that be okay, Master?"

"Sure." He replied, looking for the first time towards Chloe's new friend. "If you want us to."

August paused a moment, seeming suddenly to remember that he was even there. "Um...yeah." She said after a moment, fixing Chloe once more into her gaze. "That sounds like fun."

The three of them left the bookstore and began walking through the mall, Chloe and August chatting about nothing, laughing and cutting up. Chloe ventured a few more comically bad flirts, which August accepted eagerly and even returned in flamboyant kind. It was like a little game. By the time they reached the store on the upper level and on the other end of the mall, August actually had her arm partly looped through Chloe's.

It shocked Chloe not just how much this attractive young woman had reciprocated her flirtation, but how much she was starting to feel a desire to do more than flirt with August. She was realizing just how spectacularly sexy the girl was, short, wild blue-black hair capping a fey-featured face, her lithe body so fabulously showcased by her tight clothes. She'd found her alluring to begin with, but suddenly found herself almost hungry for the girl, now that it seemed that she might be allowed to take a bite.

She showed August the rack where the tights were and quickly found another pair of the ones Chloe had on. August scooped them up quickly and eagerly. "Yeah, these are really great. Now I just need somewhere to wear them to." She laughed.

"Well, maybe we could go out sometime and you could wear them then." It came out of Chloe's mouth before she even thought about what it was she was saying.

August looked at her, eyes twinkling. "Okay. What's your number?" There was not even a hesitation.

Chloe realized she didn't have any idea what number to give her. She didn't have a cell phone anymore. However, Master quickly leaned in and handed August a card. "You can contact her at the house number."

She took the card gratefully. "Thanks." She said, giving a smile, seeming to regard him completely for almost the first time since the bookstore.

"Master and I live with another girl, Mittens." Chloe said, feeling a sudden awkward need to make sure to mention her sister submissive. "She's Master's pet and my lover." She wasn't immediately sure why she was so determined to make sure August knew this, but realized suddenly that she was feeling horribly guilty. She had been so excited by August returning her interest that she'd not really considered until this moment where it seemed to be leading. Here she was now asking this girl out on a date!

While there a thrill at this attractive young woman being attracted back, Chloe loved Mittens and felt a sudden fear that she was betraying her. She felt a strange hope that this information would make August no longer interested, if only just to avoid any further guilt that might arise should things progress. Then she realized how much a part of her had been thinking about where things might progress to, how much she'd been imagining doing naughty things with August.

To her surprise though, August smiled without any signs of repulsion. "Really? That's interesting. Maybe you can explain how it all works with the three of you over dinner or something. I'm actually really curious about this stuff. I've always wanted to get into it."

"We'd be happy to take you to a Munch, if you'd like." Master said. "Do you know what that is?"

"No." August said, looking at him with interest.

"Basically a public get-together for people in the lifestyle where they can meet safely and socialize." Master said. "It's a great place for people who are curious to come and learn more about things, meet some people. We'd be happy to have you come with us as a guest."

August beamed. "I'd like that. Cool." She hoisted up the tights a moment. "Let me go pay for this real quick. Or, do you two need to head off?"

"We'll wait for you." Master said before Chloe could respond. Once August was away at the register, he looked to Chloe and spoke in a quiet voice. "You doing okay? You seemed to suddenly get really anxious."

She felt a deep gratitude for her amazingly perceptive Master. "I just...I wasn't expecting this." Chloe answered honestly. "I thought I'd just get a laugh from her or have her politely excuse herself after that initial flirt. I didn't think she'd actually be interested."

"The question is, are you interested in her?" He asked.

She thought a moment before answering. "Only physically. She is very sexy. But I feel like I'm betraying Mittens by wanting to do something with August."

Master took Chloe's hand in his, his other hand caressing her face, his eyes scanning her thoughtfully. "Mittens has sexual playmates, Chloe. I do too. Butterfly for example. Our only rule is that we all have to meet anyone that gets brought in, even just for something physical." He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You do realize that was why Mittens wanted to go to Papabear's so badly that day, right after you came to live with us? Because she wanted you to meet Butterfly and make sure you were okay with her."

Chloe paused, looking at him with a note of curiosity. "What if I hadn't?" She asked.

"Then Mittens wouldn't have played with her sexually anymore." He answered matter-of-factly.

Chloe goggled at him. "But, they'd been playing together for long before I came into it, Master." She couldn't imagine Mittens severing a tie like that just because Chloe didn't like the other person.

"Chloe, the moment you came into my house, all our relationships, mine, Mittens', even yours, started over." He looked her deep in the eyes. "Before I play with any other person, my slave or not, you will meet them and have a chance to lodge any concerns. Consider that an order, if you have to. There is only one relationship in my life that take real precedence. That's the relationship I have with you and Mittens. Mittens feels the same way."

"As do I, Master." Chloe said quickly, smiling up at him, her eyes moistening with emotion.

"I know." He said with a grin. "If you didn't feel that same way, you wouldn't be so concerned about this new development. It says a lot about you that Mittens was so quickly a concern of yours."

Chloe looked down, feeling ashamed. "But not until just now."

He quickly lifted her chin back up. "You're human. And you were excited. I think also, you didn't realize it was actually going anywhere until just now. The moment you did though, Mittens came instantly into your mind. That means something, Chloe." He gave her cheek a caress. "Do you think it's possible that what really has you bothered about your 'bisexuality' is actually guilt that you weren't being faithful to me sleeping with Butterfly?"

The question caught Chloe so off-guard, it took the breath from her. "I...yes, Master, I think maybe. Though the part about being unknowing bisexual is certainly part of it too." She looked off to where August was getting rung up. "Still, I have been wondering why it's been so hard for me. I think you're right, Master. I sought you out that morning because I felt like I was being..." Something seemed to catch suddenly in her throat and she felt a quickly growing warmth around her eyes, knew that she was about to begin crying again.

"You weren't, Chloe." He said, pulling her face back around to meet his eyes. "You have as much of a right to have your playmates as we do. I want you to have more than just us. Be they lovers or just friends or something between that you can't define." A quick finger caught a tear as it rolled out of one of her eyes, carefully drawing it away. "We will have August over for dinner to meet Mittens, even if it is as nothing more than to give her a chance to ask questions about the lifestyle, she's obviously interested in it. If Mittens dislikes her, she'll tell you and I know, if just by how you've reacted to it already, that you will honor her feelings. Explore everything about yourself, Chloe. Everything you desire and want to feel. You aren't betraying us by being interested in someone else. That's just passion and attraction. We have something much greater. We have each other."

"I love you, Master." She replied, feeling so much appreciation for this incredible man. Though still feeling like she was about to begin crying in earnest at any moment, now they felt more like positive tears than ones of fear and self-loathing. "How did you become so amazing?"

"I've learned a lot of things in some very hard ways, Chloe." He replied. "I'm just the kind of person who actually makes a point to learn. I'm not perfect."

"You are to me, Master." She replied, rising up on her tip-toes to bring her lips to his. He gave her a tender and gentle kiss, but she could feel his powerful energy run through her like electricity.

"Before she finishes buying those," He said quickly once their kiss broke. "do you want to make some sort of excuse for us to break off or do you want to spend more time getting to know your new friend?"

Chloe glanced over to where August was finishing up her purchase. She knew she was enjoying the thrill of this girl's attention and interest, but a part of her wanted to deal with her concerns about Mittens and work through this sense of guilt. Still, she'd not really be able to do that until they returned home, whether they continued to spend time around August or not. "Well, I only flirted with two women, Master. Is that enough?" She gave him a sly grin, trusting him to make the best decision here for his slave.

"I think, considering that you managed to not just flirt with a girl, but get a date, you passed your assignment with flying colors, my slave." He said with a grin. "Let's see if she wants some lunch and then we'll split off from her. You can tell her all about Mittens and why it is that you love her so much." He gave her a mischievous smile.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Master."

12