The Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one fateful day, Kitty wore a rather tight T-shirt to work and she'd decided against wearing a bra. Her nipples poked against the thin material, displaying tiny mounds. She knew she looked good, and the donors seemed appreciative. Partway through the morning, she noticed that a guy named Larry had been in his donor room a comparatively long time. She checked, and the red light was still on, and the door was closed. She knocked gently.

"Larry," she said quietly, because she didn't want to blurt out a donor's name, "are you okay?" Getting no response, she was in a quandary. What if he was ill, or something? She decided she'd better check on his well being. She opened the door a little, and again said, "Larry, are you okay?"

"Not really," was the quiet reply.

Kitty felt she had to find out what was wrong. "May I come in?" she asked.

"Yes. It's okay if you do, Kitty" he answered. By this point, she habitually told donors to call her by her first name.

She entered, shutting the door behind her to give them both privacy. Her eyebrows went up a bit as she saw him sitting there with no pants or underpants on, holding his erection with his hand. His cock looked a little redder than she'd expect it to look. "What's wrong, Larry?"

"Kitty, I've been pumping and pumping, and I've looked at porn sites, but I can't seem to cum," he sighed, unhappily. "I really want to give a donation, but I'm having a hard time."

"I know you've been a great donor in the past, but I suppose seeing the same old magazines and porn sites can get dull after a while," she commiserated. "Is there anything I can do to help? All these rooms are about the same, I'm afraid."

"Well..." Larry started to say, but then stopped himself.

"Yes? What is it? You can tell me," she prodded.

"You may hate me for asking, Kitty. But can I see your breasts as I masturbate?"

Kitty felt a mixture of shock and excitement, hearing this request. She certainly wasn't expecting to be asked to sort of participate in the act of collecting. But she'd never seen a man masturbate, and was kind of curious about what it would be like to watch. And when she'd worn that gauze blouse, she'd virtually displayed her tits to the donors anyway. And to be honest, she was flattered that Larry obviously thought she was pretty enough to inspire him, when even the porn sites failed to do so. All this raced through her mind, as she was trying to decide how to respond.

Finally, she gave a nonverbal response. Her hands went to the bottom of her T-shirt, grasped the material, and lifted it up. Her perky tits sprang into view, with their roseate nipples, and slightly darker areolae. Kitty blushed a little, more from excitement about exposing herself than from embarrassment at being seen.

Larry's jaw dropped as her breasts came into view. He'd probably expected his request to be flatly refused. But he didn't hesitate, perhaps fearing that Kitty would put them away again. He started pumping his cock fast with one hand, and held the collection bottle in the other. Never taking his eyes off Kitty's tits, he moved his hand up and down vigorously.

Kitty's attention was focused on Larry's dick and his hand. He was 'beating his meat' a lot harder and faster than she'd ever done to a boyfriend when giving him a hand job. She was amazed that Larry wasn't hurting himself. Keeping her tits on view for him, she stepped a little closer for a better look. Glancing at Larry's face, she saw an expression almost of desperation. Then he sucked in a deep breath, holding it, and shoved his dick downward, pointing it at the bottle. Seconds later, several creamy spurts struck the inside of the bottle, and the heady scent of semen became evident. Kitty had finally witnessed a guy's masturbation session, and she found herself thrilled. Her heart was beating very fast, and she was breathing harder to keep up with it.

Larry, however, looked embarrassed now, probably because he felt he'd overstepped some line by asking her to do that. Men often feel some remorse after they cum, Kitty knew. As Larry hastily capped the bottle and stuffed his dick back into his pants, she covered her tits again. However, she felt she should reassure him. She decided a mildly praising statement might help. "That looks like a very good donation, Larry." Seeing his blush intensify, she added, "I was glad to help. Don't hesitate to ask when you need help, okay?"

"Okay," he mumbled. "Thank you. It really did help, but I'd better get going." With that, he departed hastily, not really making eye contact. After he'd gone, Kitty took a good sniff of the area where he'd been sitting, and lifted his donation bottle into her hand. Marveling at how warm the semen felt, even through the bottle, she noted the volume and delivered it to the lab.

Three days later, Kitty was helping a guy named Steve fill out his forms. He was a brand new donor, and was a bit nerdy, and shy. Paperwork completed, she took a specimen bottle and led Steve to one of the rooms. After she'd shown him the magazines, computer terminal, and location of the tray for his completed donation, she said, "Everything clear? Any questions?"

"J... j... just one," Steve stammered. "My friend Larry said... well... he told me... maybe he was kidding me – pulling my leg – but..." Steve's face flushed a deep red, then he blurted out, "Larry told me you helped him get off by showing him your tits!"

Now it was Kitty's turn to blush. But she couldn't lie. "Well, yes. I did, since he was having trouble." As she looked into Steve's pleading face, Kitty felt tinges of arousal at her pussy. He was clearly asking her to show him her breasts. She thought about it. Maybe he'd never actually seen a woman's breasts in real life – he was certainly acting that way. So she asked, "Are you having trouble, too?"

Steve's eyes flew wide open, making him look like an owl, as he nodded quickly, saying nothing.

Sighing quietly, as if this was an onerous task, Kitty began unbuttoning her blouse. Once all its buttons were undone, she shrugged it off her shoulders. Today she'd worn a white, lacy bra. Steve's eyes seemed glued to that bra as Kitty's arms went behind her back to undo the bra's hooks. She thought of teasing him a little, perhaps by pausing to ask if he was sure that he required help. But she had pity on him, since he seemed so needy, and whisked off her bra. Actually, she was learning that she had a streak of exhibitionism inside her, and it was beginning to manifest itself more and more strongly.

Steve's eyes actually bulged at this point, and he swallowed hard several times, staring. "Can you see them well enough?" Kitty asked, sweetly. Steve nodded and said nothing, mesmerized. "Are you going to start masturbating now?" she asked.

He gasped and gaped. "You want me to do it while you watch? That won't disgust you?" he asked with a quavering voice.

"Of course it won't disgust me, Steve," she said soothingly. "That's what you're here to do. You're here to jack off and give us a sperm donation."

Steve looked as if he couldn't believe his ears. This lovely, topless blonde was using words like 'jack off' and 'sperm' in a completely conversational tone of voice. As if this was a natural thing to do. He fumbled at his pants, not wanting to take his eyes off those gorgeous globes bobbing on her chest with every breath she took. He pulled out his dick, and started rubbing it. He held the collection bottle in his other hand, which was now shaking violently.

"Oh, sweetie," Kitty cooed. "Your hand is shaking so much you might miss the collection bottle. Let me hold the bottle for you." She stepped really close and bent over a little to take hold of the bottle. Her tits were practically touching Steve's face now.

His hand on his cock was a blur, and he was hyperventilating, staring at those tits only inches from his face. He could feel Kitty's breath touching his face, and smell her freshly washed skin. There was another scent in the air, and he had no idea what it was, but it was super arousing. "I'm... gonna... cum..." he gasped.

"Point your dick right into this bottle," Kitty whispered.

Steve heard the word 'dick' on her lips, and it triggered his orgasm. He shoved his cock downward, aiming. A series of spurts erupted from him – an amount that amazed them both! It looked like he was pissing semen into the collection bottle! Both of their lips formed into an 'O' of surprise as they watched his cock spew.

Finally, when he was done, Kitty spoke. "Wow! I've never seen such a load! That was fantastic!" Privately, she thought that maybe he hadn't ever cum before, or at least not for weeks, to store up such an amount.

Steve blushed a deep scarlet, but he had a pleased grin on his face. He looked proud of his achievement, happy that he'd managed to cum at all. But his grin turned to a look of shock as Kitty, busy closing the top on the bottle, noticed an errant drop of semen oozing from the slit in the head of Steve's cock. Without even thinking what she was doing, she knelt down and licked the drop, before it could fall on the floor. It was delicious.

Realizing what she'd done, she looked up at Steve and saw his shocked expression. "Sorry," she murmured. "I wasn't thinking."

"Please don't be sorry," Steve gasped out. "Actually, no one else has ever touched my cock before."

"Awww," Kitty said. "That's a shame. And it's such a pretty cock, too." Shrugging as if to say what a strange world we live in, she gave his cock a tender kiss before standing up to put her bra and blouse back on.

Steve watched, clearly wanting to ask something.

"Yes, Steve?" Kitty prompted.

"When... when can I donate again, Kitty?" he choked out.

She smiled radiantly. "You can come once a week, if you'd like. We'd like your volume of semen to have a chance to build up again."

"And... and... and... if I do, will you help me again. Kitty?" Steve almost groaned with desire.

She looked at the impressive amount of semen filling his bottle. "I'd be glad to help, Steve. And tell Larry I expect him back here soon, too."

Steve was standing, adjusting his clothing. "I'll do that. Should I tell more friends to consider donating?"

Kitty giggled softly. "The more the merrier. But they have to go through a medical screening, like you did, you know."

"Oh, I know. That's okay. I'll make sure they understand. See you in a week, Kitty," Steve said, still slightly blushing as he left.

Word spread.

Other donors began asking Kitty to 'help' them. And she was more than willing to do so, since the smell and taste of semen, plus seeing all these men playing with their cocks and balls was a heady turn on. Kitty came to work aroused every day now, wondering what she'd be called on to do. Donors were getting bolder with their requests.

"Kitty, will you please show me your pussy to inspire me while I make my donation?" one asked.

"Please pump my cock for me, Kitty," another said. "I want to feel your touch on me."

Of course, she granted their requests. She was a full fledged exhibitionist now, reveling in displaying herself to these men.

On his next visit, Steve asked, "Can we both be completely naked, while I give my donation?"

She was thrilled to hear this request. Given his lack of experience with tits, Kitty figured that he'd probably never seen a vagina in real life, either. So, after getting nude, she spread her thighs wide open, and used her fingers to press her labia to the sides. Steve almost swallowed his tongue, looking. Kitty laughed sweetly when, in his enthusiasm, Steve got most of his sample into the collection bottle, and the rest on his hand. He looked quite appalled, until she gently took his hand, and licked it clean, looking right into his eyes. The poor guy almost fainted!

Soon, Kitty was giving hand jobs, and even foot jobs, to 'help' the donors. And letting them suck on her tits as they wanked their cocks. She even let one guy get his 'inspiration' by tit fucking her for a while, before blowing his load into the collection bottle she was holding. The escalation of their requests was slow and insidious, so Kitty didn't give much thought to how far she was going with this. Men have a saying that 'a stiff prick has no conscience' to justify their actions of sexual conquest. Kitty found that a wet pussy had no conscience, either.

Steve's loads smelled so arousing, and were so impressive in their quantity that there came the day that they were both naked, and Kitty was kneeling in front of Steve's crotch as he stood, happily pounding his pud. Steve's hand was tiring, so he let go of his dick to change hands. During that brief moment, without forethought, Kitty leaned forward and took that precum smeared cock into her mouth and sucked.

Steve had never had a blowjob before, and the surge of pleasure caught him by surprise. His eyes rolled back in their sockets as Kitty suckled his cock, nursing on the stream of precum it was oozing. Steve could her her lusty swallowing sounds as his cock thrummed inside that warm cavern, with her facile tongue washing over it. His arousal went to heights he'd never before experienced, and he groaned loudly.

He didn't want that moment to end – ever. But his ball sack was tightening, forcing his testicles upward. This was the signal. He knew all to well that he was about to ejaculate. He felt that internal switch being flipped... the one that said he was going to cum, and that there was nothing he could do to stop it. He moaned, "Kitty... look out! I'm gonna erupt!"

At the last moment, Kitty realized that she wasn't supposed to swallow this load, much as she craved it. Her duty was to collect the sample. Her own hand pulled Steve's dick from her mouth, while the other hand scrabbled and came up with the bottle. Just in time! A geyser of semen shot from his dick! It was so forceful that the recoil tried to make the tip of his dick spring upward. But Kitty had clamped the bottle's opening right over the slit in the head of Steve's cock, and held it there, trapping his donation inside. His spurts subsided.

However, as she took the bottle away from his cock, and began capping it, she did lean forward and suck at his swollen glans. Her avid sucking resulted in a reward. There was apparently still some errant semen resting somewhere deep along the path from his balls to the cock's opening. And Kitty got to feed on it, making a mewling sound in her throat as she tasted it entering her mouth.

Steve was astonished. Not only was Kitty using her mouth right on his member, she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing, judging from her sounds. And he could feel that some of his gooey spunk was being sucked into her mouth, and she was actually swallowing it! This was a real eye-opener for him. After they'd calmed down, she convinced him that what she'd done was not only a very normal thing to do – it was also extremely pleasurable for both of them. Steve left with a spring in his step.

However, the next day, as Kitty entered the clinic, Trish said, "Mr. Clark wants to see you in his office, Kitty."

Kitty's breath caught in her throat, remembering what she'd done the day before. She'd never been summoned to his office like this. When he wanted to talk to her, he usually dropped by her office, very casually. With a sinking heart, she entered Mr. Clark's office. "You wanted to see me, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes, Katherine. Please shut the door, and have a seat," he told her.

Her heart was sinking as she settled herself in the chair, trying not to burst into tears.

Without preamble, Mr Clark began, "It's come to my attention that you're 'helping' the donors, Katherine. There are rumors that you're doing things like giving them hand jobs, and foot jobs, and even performing fellatio. Are these rumors true?"

Kitty swallowed hard, feeling tears threatening to well up in her eyes. "Yes, Sir." She swallowed hard, as if trying to swallow the fear she was feeling. "They're true," she said quietly, staring down at her feet.

She was about to plead for mercy. To beg him not to fire her, because she loved working here. To promise to keep to the straight and narrow from now on, when he said, "Well, keep up the good work! We're recruiting more donors than we've ever seen, and the volumes of the donations have almost tripled!" Her face shot up to look and see if he was kidding. But he was beaming an honest smile at her.

"You're... you're not angry with me?" she asked, incredulous.

"No. Not at all. Why should I be? We're not prudes here. You're healthy. The men are healthy. You're of legal age, and everyone is acting consensually. Even if you're using your mouth on the man's penis, that doesn't contaminate the sample, or harm it in any way."

Kitty felt a surge of relief. But with that relief came a strong tingling sensation from her cunt. She felt she'd never have a better chance to ask this question, but she was almost afraid to do so. Her inner conflict was reflected in her expressions.

"It looks like you want to ask me something, Katherine. I mean Kitty. What is it?"

He was asking her directly. And he was kindly using her nickname. Summoning her courage, she squeaked out, "Ummm... Would the sample be contaminated badly if I... let it drain from my pussy?"

Mr. Clark laughed merrily. "For some strange reason, I felt compelled to ask Virginia, the lab supervisor, that very question. She assured me it would be fine... perhaps diminished in volume somewhat, though. But you couldn't collect more than one sample a day that way, because of cross contamination possibilities. Unless you douched very thoroughly indeed." At this point he winked at her, and added, "And I might have to inspect that you had, Kitty."

She blushed a pretty pink, and looked at the kindly man, her heart now brimming with happiness. "And I'd be honored to let you, Mr Clark."

"Oh my," he said. "If we're talking about such possibilities, you'd better start calling me George, Kitty." He smiled again. "Do you plan to collect samples that way, too?"

Her blush deepened, and she looked radiant to him. "I thought I might... all this sex is getting me very horny, Sir. I mean, George."

"You have my authorization, then. But now that we're getting so acquainted, let me ask you a very intimate question, Kitty. Which you don't have to answer if it bothers you." He cleared his throat, and asked quietly, "Have you ever had anal sex?"

She wondered why he was asking, but since he was being so nice about these new possibilities in her job, she answered honestly, and simply. "Yes. I have."

"Did you enjoy it?" he continued.

"Well, yes. I did. And I do. But, George, we couldn't collect a donation that way, surely!"

"Oh no... not for a donation, Kitty," he assured her. "But, years ago, we had a concept to 'drum up business' as they say." He paused, looking a bit sheepish. "It involved a goal we thought no one person would ever reach." He tried to sound convincing about that. "Giving 1000 donations to this clinic."

Kitty's face screwed up in concentration, thinking, "Giving once a week... 52 weeks in a year... Oh my goodness!" Looking at George, she said out loud, "That would take almost twenty years of weekly donations, without pause!"

"Yes, your calculations are right on the money. As I said, we thought it an advertising gimmick. Sounding plausible, but virtually unobtainable. However..." His voice trailed off.

Kitty picked up from where he left off. "However, someone has reached the goal?"

"We expect he will, in about two weeks," George concurred, sounding mildly abashed.

Being a bright young woman, Kitty was piecing things together. "Let me guess. The prize for reaching the goal has something to do with anal sex."

George swallowed nervously, fingering his collar. "Yes. An act that apparently a majority of men wish to experience, but have great trouble with finding a willing partner. The donor gets to have anal sex. Right after giving his thousandth donation."