The Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're asking me if I'd be willing to provide that?" Kitty asked. Looking quite embarrassed, George nodded. Curious now, she asked him, "What would you have done if I weren't around?"

"We'd probably would've had to hire a prostitute, or something. Honestly, Trish was going through our records three weeks ago, and made the discovery that one donor was only five donations short of that goal. We were all shocked!"

Kitty actually chuckled, at this point. Looking George in the eye, she asked, "Did Trish tell you that I might be the right person to ask to fulfill this prize?"

George stammered, "Y... y... yes. She said you might be perfect."

"Remind me to thank her later," Kitty said, laughing. "Okay. Okay. I'll 'take one for the team' as they say."

The relief on George's face was almost comical.

Kitty strongly suspected that he was giving her so much latitude in 'sample collecting' because he needed her to fulfill the clinic's strange promise to the donor.

Two weeks later, she learned who the recipient of this 'award' was to be. It was the same man that had been her first donor - the confident, dark-haired, middle aged man - Charles. He'd started donating regularly in his late teens, and was still going strong. Kitty was actually thrilled. She really liked him, and had been collecting his samples for months. He was always gracious and greeted her warmly, each time. Once he found out that Kitty liked 'helping' men, he was happy to let her display her body for him, and loved her hand jobs.

On the day he was scheduled for his thousandth donation, the clinic took on a party atmosphere. Trish had been careful to schedule only Charles that day. She'd even decorated with flowers and a few balloons for this special occasion.

Kitty wore her gauze blouse, a short black skirt that barely covered her ass, and a brand new pair of 'fuck me' heels. Of course, she left her bra and panties at home. Knowing what Charles was going to do to collect his prize, Kitty cleansed her ass scrupulously with several enemas, and skipped breakfast. She didn't know if Charles would be wearing a condom for this ass fucking, but she wanted to be clean, regardless.

The staff had gathered out near the front area, and greeted Kitty like she was royalty. There were hugs and kisses, and pats of appreciation. She was glowing in their praise – basking in it as they awaited Charles.

He appeared, and blushed because everyone broke into applause when he entered. He was an honored guest. The center of attention. This was quite an accomplishment, he was told, several times.

Then Mr. Clark, acting as spokesman, got everyone's attention. "This is truly an historic occasion. I've consulted with our good friend Charles, here, and asked him if anyone who wishes to witness this event could do so. He graciously gave us his consent. Kitty, do you mind helping Charles collect his one thousand donation, in your own inimitable fashion, while those of us watch that wish to do so?"

The exhibitionist inside Kitty jumped for joy at this request. "I'd be honored to, George. But will we have enough room? The donation rooms are rather small."

"We thought about that. Virginia set up a large mat on the floor of the lab anteroom, in case you gave your consent. It's a bright, clean, warm area. She even has chairs at hand back there." Virginia smiled shyly as all eyes turned toward her momentarily.

"Then I'm ready, if Charles is," Kitty chuckled.

"I'm more than ready, Kitty," Charles stated gallantly, taking her hand and actually kissing it as all watched. Everyone headed to the lab anteroom, as Trish thoughtfully locked the front door, and put the phones on voicemail.

When they reached the anteroom, Charles and Kitty went to the center area, and disrobed completely. Charles was certainly aroused, as evidenced by his jutting erection. Kitty's inner exhibitionist was doing backflips of joy, aware that everyone was eyeing her lovely nude form now, if they weren't staring at his cock, that is.

Virginia handed Kitty a donation bottle.

Kitty said to Charles, "May I pump this donation out of you?"

He grinned, eyes twinkling. "That would be wonderful, my dear. My cock is all yours."

"Then please hold the bottle for us," she told him. "I want to be able to use both my hands on you."

Everyone watched as Kitty knelt down at the right side of Charles. Her right hand began stroking his cock gently, almost as if she was worshiping it. Her other hand came from behind Charles and pressed his thighs apart a little. That hand sought his ball sack, and began caressing it with a light kneading action, interspersed with gentle, but stimulating, scratches.

Meanwhile, Kitty's hand at his dick was now pumping, slowly at first, but as his precum started emerging, she pumped harder, but backed off whenever he seemed to be getting close. She was eager that this special donation do him justice, so she kept him on the edge for some little time, listening to his sounds and breathing rate. Finally, when Charles moaned, "Kitty, it feels like the top of my head is about to fly off!" she brought him to the brink, and took him past it!

His first spurt was actually rather slight, but that was fortuitous, because it gave Charles a chance to position the bottle better. And at that point, Kitty lovingly mashed his balls up toward his torso as she pumped rope after rope of hot white semen free from his body and into the waiting container.

She was a collector, and reveled in doing it.

People were whispering about her technique, getting a first hand look at how she was helping the donors increase their volumes. But neither Charles nor Kitty heard those whispered comments, because Charles was loudly vocalizing nonsense sounds of joy about this massive climax, and Kitty was focused on those sounds, and his pleasure.

When Charles finally finished ejaculating, and Kitty put the cap on that thousandth donation, the room erupted in applause and cheers. Several onlookers were subconsciously touching themselves, or the person next to them, aroused by what they'd observed. And no one was complaining about any of those intimate contacts. They were still focused on Charles and Kitty, awaiting the finale.

The granting of the prize. And Kitty was ready to grant it.

"Do you want me on my hands and knees, Charles, or on my back?" she asked him, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Do you have a preference, my dear?" he asked, solicitously.

Kitty didn't have to think hard to decide. If she were on her back, he'd cover her somewhat, and it'd be difficult for their audience to watch. On her hands and knees, she'd be clearly offering her ass to him, and her inner exhibitionist was demanding it. She got onto her hands and knees. She also lowered her upper body, pressing her tits to the mat, but keeping her ass raised up high. Resting her chin on the mat, she reached back with both hands to pull her ass cheeks open. The few co-workers she was staring at, straight in front of her, quickly shuffled around behind her for a better view.

"Please lube my hole and your cock really thoroughly, Charles. Or ask someone else to do it. I'd really prefer to be dilated about three fingers wide before you skewer me with that magnificent dick of yours," Kitty pleaded. There was a soft susurration in the room as their onlookers commented on her blatant wording. Perhaps some were volunteering to lube her ass hole. Perhaps some were challenging a friend to do it.

Regardless of any potential volunteers, Charles said, "It'll be my pleasure to open you with my fingers, Kitty. The excitement of doing it will help my cock recover more quickly." This comment drew people's attention to his member, which was not as stiff as when Kitty had jacked him off, and had a tiny ooze of residual semen depending from its slit. More touching and fingering was occurring around the room now, as people's libidos were manifesting. Watching two naked bodies openly engaging in sexual behavior was really getting to them. Truth be told, one or two of the women wished that she was the one on her knees in front of Charles at this point.

Meanwhile, Charles had taken a huge glob of lube, again thoughtfully provided by Victoria, and was smearing it over Kitty's tight pink, pucker. She gasped, reacting to both his finger, and the coolness of the lubricant. She gasped louder, then moaned happily as she felt his finger penetrate her back door, pushing lube inside. He worked slowly and methodically, enjoying what he was doing. There was a special frisson of pleasure and satisfaction when a woman offered him her ass like this. Perhaps because most people felt it was so forbidden. Perhaps because it was such an act of submission. Actually, both, he realized.

Kitty felt air entering her nether tunnel as Charles worked in two of his fingers, then three, spreading them apart, opening her widely. She concentrated on relaxing her sphincter, granting him access. Instinctively knowing what would stoke his arousal, she moaned out, "Oh! What you're doing to me is so nasty, Charles! Lubing up my ass hole. Getting it ready for your big, stiff, fat cock! You're gonna fuck me up the ass, aren't you, Charles? You're gonna give me a good hard fucking, I bet!"

"You bet I am," he replied. "I'm making my cock all slippery now, just like your slippery ass. It's time for my cock to replace my fingers. I'm oozing precum now. I'm going to fill your ass with a very special donation of hot spunk! You ready to collect it?"

Kitty pulled her ass cheeks even wider apart, giving everyone a lewd display. "Yes! I'm ready! My ass is the collection bottle this time, and I expect your dick to fill my bottle. Do me! Fuck my ass! I want to feel you inside me!"

With a roar of passion, Charles pulled his fingers out of Kitty's ass. Before her gaping, dilated hole could constrict, he shoved the head of his cock into her opening, and pressed forward. Kitty screamed with delight as her ass swallowed the entire length of his dick! The few women in the room who'd experienced anal sex felt their jaws drop, seeing and hearing that. Charles seized her hips, and started sliding his cock forward and back in the tight sheath of her rectum. Kitty let go of her ass cheeks and placed her hands on the mat straight forward from her shoulders to brace herself. Her long blonde hair cascaded down, covering her face, so she flicked it aside with a toss of her head. She wanted people to be able to see her expressions. With her arms, head, shoulders and tits down on the mat, and her ass held up high, she was the very picture of submission.

The onlookers were no longer subtle about touching themselves or others. People were sighing and groping as they watched Charles plowing Kitty's ass, accepting her submission, and claiming his prize. Mr. Clark, watching closely, was squeezing Trish's tits while she pulled his cock free from his pants and began pumping him. They were both mentally planning to get to know Kitty more intimately in the future. Mr. Clark was visualizing a naked Kitty bent over his desk while he inspected her pussy for cleanliness with his fingers and tongue. Trish was hoping that Kitty was as skilled at cunnilingus as she was at fellatio – and hoped she was also willing to receive it.

In Kitty's experience, she'd found anal sex to be enjoyable, but she'd never achieved orgasm from it alone. But receiving it with a crowd watching, and being fucked skillfully by Charles, was taking her to new heights. Exhibitionism can be a powerful aphrodisiac. Kitty heard Charles starting to grunt as he fucked her forcefully, and she felt his dick throbbing and twitching. She knew that both of them were close, now, teetering on the edge. Maybe a verbal nudge would trigger him. She cried out, "Oh my god! That cock of yours fucking my nasty little ass hole is gonna make me cum! I'm gonna cum, Charles! Give me that hot creamy spunk of yours! It's time for your donation! Squirt it up my ass!"

With a loud groan, Charles started spraying the inside of Kitty's ass. She felt the wet explosion, and started cumming herself, screaming, "That's it! I'm cumming! Don't stop! Fuck me!" as she pounded the mat with her fists and her pussy juices forced themselves out from between her labia, wetting her thighs. The smell of her cunt juices flooded the room. Charles kept fucking her until his balls were drained, and his dick started to soften.

Satisfied, he pulled his cock out of Kitty's ass with a wet, squelching sound that blended with the furtive gasps vocalized by some of the onlookers as they too experienced climaxes of their own. As Charles moved back out of the way, Kitty's open, lovingly ravaged ass hole was displayed. After a few moments, white globs of semen began to appear at that opening.

Kitty was a collector. And she proudly showed the group what her ass had collected from their major donor!