The College Days Ch. 02: First Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paddy dropped me home early on Sunday and after we had breakfast. As I entered my hostel room, Anu was there.

"Well, tell me, what happened?" Anu was eager to know all of the gory details.

I was not sure what to say

"We did it."

"Did what?" Anu demanded excited and concerned at the same time.

"Sex."

"Ok."

"And I sucked him off!"

"Really, just like that? He just dropped his pants and told you to blow him?"

"Somewhat. He is in control for sure and, but he did take it slow to start with. But in 2 days, I had to blow him once and got fucked twice."

"He was also like a teacher. He taught me the sensitive spots and how to work his dick for maximum affect. "

For some reason, I choose to omit the part where he made me cum with his fingers. Maybe because I was in denial that there were parts of the weekend, I liked as well.

"It was a bit weird." I looked ashamed talking about this.

"Oh, don't get yourself down. It sounds to me like you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

We continued some chit chat and Anu wondered if the next weekend was her time with him. Anu's first weekend with him followed a similar pattern. However, Anu came back with more details of what transpired. She told me how he inspected her body and liked that she had shaved her privates. She even went into the details of how Paddy fingered her. Paddy also fucked her several times and in her words was not gentle at all. Anu talked about him pounding her against the wall and leaving her crouched on the couch once he was done with her. I was embarrassed hearing about it but she seemed fine sharing the lurid details.

After that week, Paddy skipped the next weekend and we were both relieved as we had stuff to do in college. Paddy, we learnt was quite busy with work, and while he had us at his disposal, he was not too keen to do it every month. It was yet another aspect that enforced his control over us.

12