The College Days Ch. 08: Anu Flunks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

"Anu clearly won the game." Paddy announced.

"And she also won the strip tease contest." He quickly added.

I felt my cheeks burn from the shame of losing. Not only did I put on a naked show for him and picked tomatoes with my ass, I also got to know that I lost in that twisted contest. I could see the relief and joy in Anu's eyes.

"As per the rules, Priya, you lose the privileges for the next 4 weeks. No allowances, no parties, and back in dorm by 9 every day. Understood?"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"And Anu, besides getting to keep the privileges, you also get some gifts. I will have them delivered to your room."

We learnt later, that the gifts were expensive jewellery, gift vouchers and a fancy new phone. I remember feeling jealous when I saw her with them as it reminded me of this lost contest.

"And you get to take the weekend off." Paddy summed it up.

Anu was allowed to dress and leave. Paddy gave her a parting kiss as well. Then he turned around and spoke to me.

"Sorry about that. But she won fair and square."

"Your strip tease was good. But she just blew it away."

I just nodded.

"I will share some notes on how you could have improved it."

"But first, I want my birthday pleasure to continue."

He sat on the couch and I knew what he wanted. A blow job.

I obediently got down on my knees, unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. I thought about all he had experienced and felt he had good self-control it not demanding some attention to his manhood. I took his cock into my mouth and started working it. I kept sucking and licking and he started moaning.

"Also as a birthday gift, I want you to swallow my cum." He mentioned as he was getting closer.

I paused the blow job and looked up. I had never swallowed his cum before and thought it was dirty. I had a mental block towards it. Although in my blow job adventures, I had accidently gotten some cum into my mouth, I never had a full load.

"I don't want too." I looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I'm not going to take no today. You lost the contest and now you pay up." He said in a stern voice.

"Please..." I tried again.

"No. You can't get away from it today. I want you to take in every drop. If you don't this weekend will be punishing one." He cupped my chin as he said that. There was no way out for me and mentally cursed him for forcing me.

I resumed the sucking and it felt like an ordeal because of eventual conclusion. I did my best to concentrate. He ran his fingers over my hair as an encouragement. After a few minutes of sucking and pumping with my hands, he tensed up, and, I could sense the explosion that was about to happen. I prepared for it and as spurts of cum hit my tongue and throat. I impulsively gagged a bit but managed to keep the cum in my mouth. It tasted salty and weird. I swallowed it as it was best to get over with this. I took a few seconds to compose myself. I looked up and his orgasm had subsided.

"That was good. You just overcame another hurdle. Swallowing!!"

I forced a small smile in return.

"How was it?" He probed.

"Great" I rolled my eyes and blurted it out.

"Looks like you did not like it." He patted my chin.

"I told you I don't like it."

"But I do. Most men like that."

"Yeah, you are all perverse like that."

"We like dirty things. You can call it perverse but being open to these things is what makes one sexually good. I could say you are more stuck up."

"Whatever. You are just demanding and want to get away with everything and justify it."

"Ok, I won't debate it. I have you for the weekend, don't I?" Paddy decided to end the argument.

"Yes, you do." I snorted back.

"Got get me beer."

I trotted to the kitchen and got him one.

"What now?"

Let's watch something. To my surprise, Paddy had recorded the strip tease sessions. I was horrified.

"Don't worry, I won't share it with anyone and will delete after today. I wanted to you to see a few things."

He first showed the recording of Anu's session. I was awestruck. She had taken to great lengths to prepare and it was one hot and slutty show. She had come dressed in leather skirt and matching blouse. She did a great starting dance. Anu was already a dancer and so she used all her moves. But happened next was even more creative. She had cut holes on her breasts and clipped them to hold for the initial period. She managed to rip them off in a wonderful move and bared her nipples and breasts. Her breast jiggle was more pronounced than I and she put her heart to it.

The second part was even better. She had done the same with her skirt. A patch on back was ripped to reveal his ass globes and one in front did the same to her pussy. Over the next few acts she ripped both and unashamedly revealed them to him. She then ran her hands down his ass and pussy and even inserted her fingers into her pussy. The video did not record volume and so I could catch what Paddy was saying. There was definitely more conversation going on and Anu was not short on words. Anu then lay on the floor and lifted her legs to reveal more of her pussy. She put her fingers in her mouth, sucked on it while she flayed her legs in a seductive way.

After doing more moves that shocked me, she got up and moved close to him. She had her bag next to him and took out something. It was one of those play-handcuffs and she used to bind Paddy behind the chair. Paddy smiled and complied. After playfully securing him, she proceeded to remove her blouse completely. She started rubbing her breasts on his face and sat on his laps. A few minutes later her skirt came off and she repeated the grind on him. However, she did something I did not. She stripped him of his pants and gave him a skin to skin grind. Anu finished it off by getting on her knees and fingering herself. The video did not capture Paddy and so I could not tell his reaction, but it was quite clear the was fully enjoying it. It was off the scale in terms of what I had done.

"Now do you know why you lost?" Paddy asked.

"Yes, that was some show she put on." I admitted.

"Want to see yours?"

"I rather not."

"Why?"

"For some reason it is more embarrassing."

"Ok, but you need to open up. Your effort was A grade, but you did not let go. And you certainly did not enjoy it."

"Why would I enjoy it? It was enjoyment for you only."

"You are doing this to please a man and that is the main part. But the more you see this as pleasure to you, the more you realise how much control you are in when it comes to dealing with your man. It is an act for him but in doing so you are owning him to some extent. Also, you are being desirable which can turn some women on."

"Like Anu?"

"Yes, she embraced it and I loved it."

Paddy got up without saying a word. He returned with the vibrator. I loved that device and was thrilled to see it.

"Let's do something different today. I want you to use this on yourself in front of me."

"You mean I use it."

"Yes, I just watch"

"Ohh..." I was not prepared for that.

"Let me see you open up and explore yourself. I want you to keep going till you cum."

I prepared to say something but then figured he had a point and I could give it a shot. So, I moved to the chair in front of him and sat on it. I turned on the vibrator to a low setting and slowly bought it to my pussy. I shuddered at the first touch.

"Open your legs a bit. Show me more."

"You are dirty." I mocked.

"Dirty as they come, and you will be converted too. Open wide"

Sexual adventures with Paddy were always pushing my limits and I look back at them in a good way. Not every situation felt good at that time but just like every silver-lined cloud there was some lesson for me in every one of them. That day, I overcame the boundaries of playing with myself in front of him. As I got aroused, I liked it and so did he. He seemed to enjoy making me do them, but he also took pleasure when I took pleasure from them.

Fifteen minutes into the vibrator session, I shuddered and hit orgasm. I let myself go, moaned and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, Paddy was gone. He returned with a glass of wine and I drank it happily. As I finished the wine, Paddy smiled at me and said.

"Do it again."

"What?"

"Cum again for me."

"I think I am done."

"No, you are not. Don't suppress it."

He was partly right. I was not done but felt dirtier doing it again.

"Do it. It is an order." Paddy made it clear.

So, I started again and worked on my pussy and g-spot. It took longer this time around, but I started enjoying it even more. Practice makes things perfect. I closed my eyes but could picture Paddy looking at me and my orgasmic act. The next orgasm was a big one and It even took me by surprise. As it subsided, Paddy clapped.

"Bravo! You did let go this time"

I smiled sheepishly, realizing that Paddy had broken a barrier. The next few weeks were not good for me. Losing my allowance and the curfew on my time was not fun. Every night that I was early, I was reminded of the contest and the fact that I lost. Paddy kept tabs on me by calling frequently and also made sure to embarrass me by reminding me of my lack of sexy dancing skills. I wanted to ask Anu how she learnt to do all those moves but was too embarrassed to ask.

marirs
marirs
22 Followers
12