The College Days Ch. 10: Hiking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marirs
marirs
22 Followers

"Nice dress for hiking."

There was a chorus of laughter. I blushed. The same guy came closer to me to get a better look. I made the mistake of adjusting my t-shirt and that made him smile mischievously. Paddy saw all this, but he let it play out for a minute to see what happened. I was about to walk in the other direction when I heard a comment directed at Anu. She, off course, reacted in her style and told the other guy to get lost. Paddy moved closer to me and grabbed me by my shoulder. He called Anu to come to his side and then led us past the herd. The boys meant no harm and they decided to go their own way.

"Can I have my shorts back? Please?" I pleaded when we were away from them.

"Why?"

"I feel naked."

"You are naked." Paddy pulled my t-shirt up to make his point.

"Please. Don't be like this." I tried again.

"Don't be too dramatic." Paddy was not in a mood to give in.

"Stop pleading. He is loving it." Anu joined the conversation with her annoyed tone.

"Look who can't keep her mouth shut." Paddy changed tones. I have had enough of your whining. Priya, you stay as you are, any more from you and I will give you a better problem to worry about. Anu, you can lose your shorts now and join Priya. Anu stared at him and he stared back. Anu, without saying anything removed her shorts and stuffed it in her bag. Now both of us had an awkward walk in the jungle. We reached another stream and Paddy decide to have a break. We put our bags down and sat on fallen tree. The log of wood felt cold against my naked thighs and I shifted a bit.

"Feels weird?" Paddy asked.

"Yes." I answered sincerely.

"Just put some leaves on it." He pointed as some fallen leaves.

"No, it is OK."

"How's Ms Anu?" Paddy asked her.

"I am fine." Anu was curt.

"Wow, both of you seemed to hate this session. You were lot more agreeable last night."

"It is bit weird walking in the woods with just a t-shirt." I offered an explanation.

"Weird yes, but, once you get it out of your mind, you can be closer to nature. Would you be happier if I did the same?"

I wondered about it but could not think of a good answer and I was not sure if that would help me.

"Then we will be 3 weirdos." Anu butted in before I could say anything.

"I think you gals need cheering up." Paddy fiddled in his backpack and I immediately recognized the vibrator he had used on me at his home. He had two of them. I knew what was coming next. Paddy got between both of us and put his hands around our waist. He them slipped it under our t-shirts and started rubbing his fingers on our pussies.

"What is someone sees us?" Anu protested.

"Just let go of that fear. You are miles from anyone even knowing you."

Paddy then took his hands out and started the vibrator. It seemed to be louder than I had experience before. He slipped his hands back under our t-shirt and this time there was an audible gasp from Anu. I don't think she had experienced this vibrator before. I was ready for it and handled it better. Paddy expertly worked the device on both of us. Within a minute, we were getting aroused and struggling to control our bodies. Sitting on the log of wood did not help the balance and Paddy had his arms around us. At one point, Anu slipped and Paddy had to pull her up.

"This is not comfortable. Get up." Paddy took his hands away from us and got up.

I reluctantly got up and felt my knees.

"Sit by the tree. It is softer." He directed.

We both trotted like two schoolgirls.

"On your ass and open your legs."

"Someone might come." My fear returned.

"Shh...it will be worth it. Open wide." Paddy was dismissive.

I opened my legs and Anu sat next to me to do the same. I felt pangs of embarrassment thinking about the picture this must be if someone saw us. My butt felt cold in the mud but it is was more comfortable than the log of wood. Paddy got to work between our legs and soon my fear was gone. Anu seemed to enjoy it as well and I started hearing her moans. Paddy worked his hands as before and within 5 minutes, I came. I instinctively closed my legs and grabbed the pussy with my thighs.

"Good girl." Paddy continued his work on Anu while it let my orgasm subside. I lay there and closed my eyes. Anu came after about 2 minutes and she groaned out loudly. I quickly opened my eyes to see if anyone was around. There were none.

"Two for two." Paddy exclaimed.

"Now, that is what I call two well satisfied girls. You should thank me."

All I could muster was a sigh. Paddy let us alone for a few minutes as he walked back to where he had dropped his bags. We then heard some noises and out of the blue, a bunch of guys walked into the clearing. I scrambled up quickly as did Anu. We both had been lying with our privates and bare and I was not sure how much of that was visible to the group. Guys were similar to the last group, young and loud. We were quite a sight, in our t-shirts, with mud on our legs, and, above all, blushing from the fact that we were close to being caught in that position. The boys stared at us and some made some comments.

"It's ok guys, the girls were just having some fun." Paddy broke the silence.

"Sounds like lots of fun." One guy chipped in and others laughed.

"Well, I don't blame them."

"Can we join?"

"Why don't you ask them?"

The guy turned around and asked me directly in a mischievous tone.

"Can we join?"

"Get lost." Anu answered before I could

The boy seemed taken aback by that response and struggled to find words. But, another one-stepped in.

"Maybe we are lost, and you help us find it." Others laughed at this comment. Paddy said nothing

"Looks like you have lost your marbles and it not something worth finding either." Anu was never shy of a smartass comment.

"Man, she seems angry."

"OK, guys, relax. No need to get angry or agitated." Paddy decided to step in.

Paddy walked towards us and lead us away from them. They did not seem to have the courage to counter it.

"That was close. We could have been caught." I exclaimed as we went out of earshot.

"That was fun part." Paddy offered an explanation.

"For you." I mocked.

"And you, you just don't want to admit."

I don't think that was true but there was nervous excitement for sure. Paddy pulled me closer and whispered.

"I bet if I touched your pussy it won't say the same."

I blushed remembering my state before the group had arrived. The next few hours went by without incident. It was getting closer to sunset and so Paddy directed us towards a campsite. We were allowed to wear shorts and get back to proper attire. The campsite was much bigger and had a proper structure for toilets, benches and lot more. There were already a few people getting settled there. Paddy had already arranged for this campsite and so we had some well-made and large tents. It also had lots of supplies and food. We ate and settled a bit.

An hour into this, the group of guys we had run into came and as it turned out they had rented the same site. They made some comments at us and we just ignored them. Paddy went out and spoke to them. The conversation lasted a while and I could see them laughing. Paddy then bought them over and introduced them to us. There was a total of 7 boys and one of them who looked like the leader of the pack was named Zikri. He was also good looking. His friend's name was Amar and they both came and chatted to me. It was most pleasantries and what they were doing. Zikri was the flirting kind and so made comments about my looks. I laughed them off and looked around to see Anu chatting a lot with two others. Soon, it felt like we were one group. The other group had couple of girls and so we were not the only ones. Zikri asked me about my relationship with Paddy and it took a me while to answer that. Paddy was many things to us. He was like a boyfriend, a teacher and an evil ruler. All bundled into one. I just told him that he was a family friend, but I don't think he bought it. Anu seemed a lot happier in company. We initially played cards in groups and then some board games. Paddy opened a bottle of Malaysian wine and offered it to everyone. He seemed to have a good stock and now everyone liked him even more. The wine bought out the wilder side of us and we got louder.

"Liking this part?" Paddy asked me when he found me alone.

"Yes, it is fun"

"Can you go inside and change into the clothes I have?"

"Why?"

"Because, I want you to"

I trotted into the tent and found clothes laid out for me. There were pink panties, a reddish skirt, and, a dark blue short. As I was getting dressed, Anu joined me and she was instructed to do the same.

"Paddy is up to some games." I broke the initial silence.

"Yes, he always is. He is such a pervert." While I had reconciled to my situation and seemed to play along, Anu was always against it. Likewise, Paddy was always less friendly with Anu.

"I wonder what."

Neither of us had an answer and so we went out. Paddy was with the boys and they all saw us.

"Looking good." Paddy exclaimed.

"Why change of clothes?" Zikri asked.

"They wanted to look good for us." Paddy mocked.

"Here, have some wine" Paddy offered us a new bottle.

The change of dress had no relation to the events and it was just Paddy asserting dominance. We got back talking. Zikri seemed to have a liking for me and so he pulled me separately to have chat.

"So, Paddy gets to tell you want to dress?" He was catching on to the game.

"It's not like that. Did the tell you?" I was defensive.

"Well, he did not tell me, but I can see that dynamic between you two."

"You have it wrong."

He just smiled back in a condescending way. This conversation was getting awkward and so I excused myself and found someone else. The wine was potent and soon there were many drunk people around. We started a small fire and gathered around it. Paddy pulled me closer and I sat next to him. He whispered into my ear.

"I want 30 mins of submission in front of this group. This will be your toughest assignment."

"What? No games in front of them." I was partially tempted but it sounded outrageous.

"I am sure if I give you a choice you won't and so I am going take that away from you." Paddy had made his mind by then.

Paddy announced to the group that I had lost a bet and I was now required to do anything for the next 30 minutes. The group of boys cheered a bit and the girls just nodded, grateful, it was not them. Anu sat as far away as she could, trying to ignore this. My mind raced with mix of fear and excitement.

At first, I was told to perform random acts of dancing and singing. Zikri had fun asking me to do a raunchy Bollywood dance number. I complied and seemed to enjoy it.

Paddy had much more sexual games in mind. He sat himself up on the edge of the bench. He took my arm and turned me to face the group. His thighs straddled my hips and I pressed against him. He then took a wine bottle and placed the bottom of it against front of my shorts.

"I want you to hold this here, just like this with your left hand."

I pictured the rude image as I slowly, wrapped my left hand around the bottom of the bottle.

He guided my right hand around the top of the bottle and forced it to close around the top. He began stroking my hand up and down its length.

"Now you've got to keep this going, nice and steady, no matter what happens. This is the dare. If you fail to do this, there there'll be punishment in front of everyone. Understood?"

He then whispered into my ear.

"Punishment will be spanking on your bare bum."

I was shocked at hearing that. I looked down at the ketchup bottle sticking out from my crotch and was appalled. I was also very afraid of the punishment now. Paddy continued to work my right hand up and down the bottle until he had established a good rhythm

"Now, you keep this going, just like this," he said and pulled his hands away.

I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on the motion I felt his hands go back to my shoulders. They rested there for a moment and then started massaging me. That sensation felt really good and I began to close my eyes. The group cheered at his sensuous moment.

"Now, let's ask her some questions." Paddy guided.

"Are you afraid of the punishment?" Zikri was the first one to ask.

"Yes." I had made up my mind to get through this. Other than the vulgar look of what I was doing, it was not difficult.

"Why are you doing this?" Another guy asked.

"Because Paddy told me to."

"Is he your boss?" The questions came pouring.

"No."

"Is he blackmailing you?"

"No." That was only partly false. Blackmail was just one dynamic of our relationship.

"How should we punish you if you fail?" Zikhr asked

"I don't know."

"Priya, I think you know how you get punished." Paddy interjected.

"Common, tell them."

I flushed red with embarrassment.

"I get spannnkked" I stammered.

Some people laughed. The girls did a nervous laughter which was strange.

"ohhh...naughty" Zikhr remarked. They he made it worse.

"How do you get spanked?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know. What position and it is by hand?"

The questions were getting embarrassing. I looked at Paddy and he gestured to go ahead and answer it. I almost pleaded with my eyes but decide to give in.

"Paddy decides. It can be anything."

"When were you last spanked?"

"Last week." I was getting bolder in my answers.

I continued pumping the bottle as it were a cock. As the questions poured in, Paddy came behind me and rested his hands on my shoulder. Slowly, his fingers began moving down the straps of my top. I felt them trace over each shoulder and slowly begin following the straps down across her chest. The fingertips began moving their way under the material as they went down. My breathing became tight and fast. I felt a tingle go down her spine as his fingers moved farther down the straps over her breasts, slightly pulling away the top. I could feel the boys staring lustily.

She suddenly felt Paddy's tongue lightly touch the side of my neck. I tingled at this sensation and he continued to run circles around my neck. I shivered and could feel my loins tingle as well. This was a weird feeling. He then moved his tongue to my ear and did the same. I was struggling to keep the bottle going but managed to keep it in my hands. Then with one sudden tug, my top was pulled to either side, and my bra filled breasts sprang out. I let out a whimper of shame as I felt Paddy's hands move underneath her breasts. He cupped them in his hands and lifted them up, bunching them up. I kept my eyes shut and concentrated on the bottle, not wanting to let go. Paddy began to run his fingers in a circular motion. I felt waves of arousal and pangs of humiliation. I shuddered, and Paddy's hands pull away. Then out of nowhere I felt a cold feeling on my breast. This sudden feeling mad be cry out and eyes popped open at the shock, and I dropped the bottle. Paddy had taken some ice and ran it over her. I let out a moan of despair

"Hey, she dropped the bottle." said a voice. There was general chit chat and tension in the air.

"Priya, you failed. We still have over 15 minutes to go."

I suddenly realized what that meant. Paddy could spank me now and here, in front of this group

"NOOOOOOO," I squirmed

"No, please...please don't..." I tried to turn around to face him.

He held me and said this is going to be fine. I was stunned and did not respond. He was not waiting for any. Paddy pulled out a plastic spatula. He pushed her forward and scooted off the bench as he picked up the spatula.

"Now turn around."

I slowly turned around so that my back was to the group.

"Go to the bench and bend over."

He pulled me closer and gave me a kiss.

"It will be over soon. Think about the sexual aspect of this. You will be fine. Focus on your mind and not your physical state. After tomorrow this will be a distant and powerful memory."

The psyche tips did not help much. As I bent over, I felt my skirt riding up. I moved my hands to bring it down.

"Don't bother. I was going to lift it anyway."

"What? No..." I got up.

"Now Priya stop being a brat. If I hear any more protests from you, your panties will be on your knees." Paddy held the panty card and that drove fear into me. His hands reached around and grasped the edge of the material and began to pull the material upwards, arching my back and slowly exposing my panty clad ass cheeks.

"Keep your legs straight and lean all the way over."

The height of the bench was such that in order to make contact with it, my shoulders had to be lower than my hips, making my ass go up and be the highest point of my body. It also made my panties ride up even higher. I felt so vulnerable.

Paddy laid the spatula against my right cheek and pressed it against her skin. Then he moved it into the line between my legs. The teasing gave me a tingling feeling. Then without warning it happened.

SPLAT! Paddy brought the spatula down.

SPLAT! Instantly again on the other side.

"AHHHHHH" I cried out in pain.

Paddy reached down and rubbed both cheeks. I shifted uneasily. I could not see anyone and that was a blessing.

SPLAT! A little lower this time.

SPLAT! On the other side.

"AHHHHHHHH," I cried out again. My bottom was getting hot but not in pain. I pictured the state I was in and the what this must be doing to the boys in the group. It felt weird and sexual. Paddy gave me few more to increase the pain. Then I suddenly felt the same cold sensation that I felt on my breasts. Paddy was moving the ice cube over my warm bottom. It actually felt good. There was a serene quietness in the group as everyone had stopped talking or cheering. I pictured that this entire episode had made everyone horny and they were wondering how to get relief from it. Even the girls, who looked a tad conservative were mesmerized by this whole episode. I felt pangs of humiliation but was reminded of the fact that I won't see any of them again. The other half of my feelings led to an arousal and I started craving sex. Paddy gave me two more and abruptly stopped. I was expecting this to go on much longer and so it was a surprise.

"Shows up guys and gals. Hope you liked it. "Paddy did a bow and asked me to get up and fix my clothes. I did looking at people with a new-found boldness as my shyness had disappeared.

"Hope, you have a good night people. This might be the most memorable moment of your lives." Paddy was making a speech.

Paddy led me to his tent. Anu took the hint and disappeared into hers. Everyone trotted back, and I was sure they all wanted more. Once we were inside, Paddy asked.

"So, how was it?"

"I rather not tell"

"How does it feel to get about 10 people horny?"

"What makes you think I like that?"

"Good point. You were never a tease."

"Are you horny?"

When I did not answer, Paddy pulled me closer and in quick motion unzipped my skirt and let it drop. My panties followed. He ran his fingers over my pussy asking the same question. My body shivered and gave him the response he wanted. His fingernails flicked my slit and I could fell the rise in temperature.

"You are evil." I mustered a grin.

"Evil but I know how you pleasure you."

Then without any more foreplay, he fucked me. It was delicate to begin with but soon he grabbed my ass and rammed it in. I let out several groans and moans, not caring anymore if anyone heard it. I came twice in the process and was famished. I dropped and drifted into wonderful sleep.

"Wake up" Paddy woke me up next morning. I lazily opened my eyes.

"I want to sleep more." I moaned.

"You can sleep later. Best to leave now before the others wake up."

marirs
marirs
22 Followers