The College's New Assistant Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finished? Good girl!" Susan said in baby voice and patted her hair then rubbed her hand under her belly and up to her tits where she gave them a firm squeeze.

"Drink!" Susan said. Yumi shooked her head that she didn't want to. Susan looked around to make sure she wasn't being watched and grabbed Yumi's tail moving it back and forth saying again "Drink bitch! That's what we call female dogs in English!"

"Oooowww! Ooowwww!" Yumi howled at the tail being roughly pulled. She felt so completely dominated now. She was about ready to give up any self-determination. Here she was being walked on a leash by a girl her age and having her asshole interfered with as well. It was both a nightmare, and becoming more and more a living fantasy. She didn't drink much and after a few moments she lifted her head and spoke to Susan.

"I'm finished Susan, can you let me go now?" Yumi whispered weakly.

"You have got to be kidding?!? Didn't you hear Mr Wells say 'remain acting as a dog for the rest of the class'? Also, again, dogs don't talk!" Susan said smacking her hard on the ass three times saying, "Bad dog!"

Yumi of course, did here that, but she was hoping Susan would cut her some slack. No such luck. Now she was disciplined as a stupid puppy that couldn't learn simple things.

"Let's go back to the class now Yumi," She said pulling hard on the leash, and walking so quickly that Yumi had to jog on her hands and knees the thirty metres back to the group of students.

"Susan, you may as well play the role of a dog owner. Your scene is you are at a dog park and your puppy is very popular with the other dogs, the rest of students, they all want to meet this puppy, as dogs are social creatures," Mr Wells said.

"Ok Sir," Susan agreed, "Come on girl!" she said again walking Yumi into the group of 'dogs' that were crawling around barking and playing. Immediately, one of the male students, a pimply-faced fat guy, crawled over to Yumi, sniffing her face, then to Yumi's great surprise, licked her lips! He kept licking them and Yumi had to turn her body away from him. Unfortunately for her, that meant that he was able to bury his nose in her pussy, which had created a two inch wet spot on her boy shorts. The student stuck his nose in and began sniffing and lapping up the juices. This is after all, what a dog would do.

"Aaaahhh! Please Susan?" Yumi pleaded, she looked up to Susan who only returned her glistening puppy dog eyes with a look of utter contempt and held her leash shorter, stopping her from getting away from the other 'dog'. Yumi, not knowing what else to do, started barking madly at Susan. This seemed to be what she was waiting for.

"Shoo! Go away you!" She shouted at the student, pushing his head away from her hot leaking pussy, "Shoo! Get out of here!" She then pulled Yumi away from the bold student and shot him and evil look. The student, Sam, was scared of this girl as she had a lot of influence with the College Rugby team. He knew he would get a beating if he defied her. Besides, he was really happy to just be able to lick that sweet Asian pussy. He got a great view of her silky smooth ass and lovely full tits as well. A picture that would stay in his mind forever. Needless to say, he had a strong erection now.

Susan walked her puppy around the floor and over the next fifteen minutes every one of the students came over to Yumi, some by themselves, others in groups of two or three. The other 'dogs' would mouth her body, bite her tail, sniff her crotch and try to get her to do the same back. Yumi made some token effort to reciprocate, but she was just trying to run down the clock until it was time to go back to the Deans office.

As Susan was talking to Mr Wells, she had her back turned to Yumi, two girls came over and started barking at Yumi and pushed her onto her back. One girl was sitting on her stomach with her hands on her massive breasts tugging at her bra, and licking her full pink lips and cheeks, while the other had her hands pushing down on her thighs between her legs and biting at her boy shorts, trying to pull them off, and licking her pussy that was now half exposed. Yumi was moaning in pleasure, but she didn't want to lose control so publicly. She tried to buck the girl of her stomach but she weighed ten kilos more than her, not to mention the weight of the other girl holding her thighs down. Yumi's pussy was leaking like a faucet now.

Mr Wells looked over Susan's shoulder and said calmly, "Susan, I think you should see to your 'dog'."

The girls happened to be friends of Susan, so she was in no hurry to stop them playing with Yumi. "Ah they are just playing Sir!" she joked to Mr Wells.

"No, I think that's a little too much Susan," He said in a deep and serious voice.

"Ok, sorry Sir," Susan relented and she gave the two girls a strong frown shaking her head. They understood her and got off Yumi. The girl on her stomach gave her a big deep tongue kiss before she got off her. Poor Yumi was panting, too exhausted and aroused to move. She was confused and betrayed by her body, left craving more, but feeling a great shame at getting so turned on by the actions of the two popular girls.

Yumi turned over after lying there for a minute getting her breath back. Her rosebud felt a little tender now, having the tail jammed in their for the last thirty minutes.

"Ok students, good work today. Next class we will try acting as humans," He said and the students laughed. Mr Wells walked behind Yumi and slowly pulled out the tail with a squelching pop sound.

"Aahhhhh" Yumi let out in relief. She rubbed her little butt ring trying to soothe the pain she felt. Mr Wells removed the ears and unhooked her leash. He then unbuckled the thick collar.

"You can get changed back into your clothes now Yumi. Thank you for your help today," He said sincerely.

"Ahh ok Sir, thanks," She replied awkwardly.

She slowly got to her feet, stretched, and walked behind the screen to change into her clothes. She looked around and found her heels, socks, skirt, g-string and blouse, but her bra was missing. Before she took her clothes off she walked over to Mr Wells to enquire about her bra.

"Sir, where my bra?" She whispered to him.

"No I haven't, it should be there," He said, when actually he had taken it, "I'll ask the class"

"No Sir that's-"

"Class! Have any of you seen Yumi's bra? She seems to have carelessly misplaced it,"

He shouted to the students. Everybody said no, or shook their heads. Yumi felt so embarrassed and regretted asking him.

"Well, I guess you'll have to go without, Yumi. Now hurry up and get changed," He ordered her.

She returned to the screen and put on her clothes. She was gradually losing more and more of her clothing. A faint shadow of her nipples could now be seen under her blouse without the extra layer of her bra. Yumi was glad to be returning to the Deans office now, she would ask if she could get her skirt fixed, and a new bra, but she knew this was very unlikely to say the least. After a few minutes she was satisfied that she had done as much as she could to cover up and began to walk back to the office.

It was time for her bath and beauty treatment, she was looking forward to it today, she had had a rough day and just wanted to relax. She had grown very comfortable with Miss White. She was a very sweet woman and didn't appear to take advantage of her like all of her teachers. The plan for Yumi for the rest of the week was to go easy on her, and just have her assist the teachers and not be the centre of attention. Next week however, her humiliation would be intensified yet again. When she was almost at the office, she became painfully aware of her need to pee.

12