All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 14a'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Do you want part B?

Hi everyone, any comments? Are you interested to read part B? I have it ready to go...

MayuyuMayuyuover 7 years ago
Excellence!

Just saw it today and i rate it 5*, but i think the modeling part is a little bit rushed? And kind of remind me of similar scene few chapter back, i think 8 or 9 sth? Otherwise it is really good!!!!

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Maybe so...

Yeah I guess so, but I wanted to do it in a more public space. Thanks for the 5 stars! There is more to come for the modelling part, I hope you like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cunt creaming

This is so fucking perfect, so perverted. I've just discovered your writing and my greedy insatiable cunt juiced up and throbbed reading about Yumi.

I want to be her, why does she have all the luck, when all I ever want is to find a master who will train me, push me and humiliate me.

My boundaries need to be stretched, I need to feel like a properly used slut. I need to be taken to other worlds, where I don't matter, where you use me my body and my welcoming hot holes for your pleasure.

WILL YOU SHOW ME THE WAY MASTER?

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
For a start

Anonymous, why don't you start by sending a photo of yourself to this address enfasian@mail.com and I will decide what to do with you... are you worthy of a Master?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Next version??

Amazing, now I can't wait for the second half! Could it be an early Xmas present???

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 7 years agoAuthor
Soon...

It's coming very soon, it's submitted so should be in the next day or so

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...