The College's New Assistant Pt. 14a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fabulous darling!" Michel gushed, "Ok, just one last thing," He said as he put her hair into pigtails again but leaving her with a cute fringe. The hair fell away from her head and neck in wide waves. It made her look a few years younger in this fashion. To complete the look, Michel stuck a red raspberry lollipop in her mouth.

"Awwww you look adorable Yumi-chan!" Michel said admiring his work.

He asked her to pose for a few photos in the middle of the salon. He would later add these to one of his "look books" customers used to select hairstyles from. He asked her to pout seductively, push out her bum and look over her shoulder at her behind him and even squat with her legs wide apart showing her camel toe; and her little wet spot that she had made because of all the attention from the other women in the salon. She couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, maybe because not only were they strangers, but some of the women were her mother's age, and she knew they must have thought she was a tramp. It somehow seemed more slutty and humiliating to do this in front of older women. She looked like a dumb slut and felt like one too. It was exquisite, delicious, and shameful at once.

"Thank you so much Michel, you've done a great job. I'll be seeing you soon," Hiroko said to Michel.

"It was my pleasure sweetheart!" He replied.

They paid Michel £400 for his styling. Mr Tanaka whispered to Yumi that she would be expected to pay it off. Michel handed Yumi her coat, but as Hiroko, Mr Tanaka, and Yumi were leaving the salon, they noticed a disturbance. Turning to look behind them, they saw the woman who had earlier said "Dirty bitch", reclined at one of the hair washing stations. Her dress was gathered up and her legs spread wide as she was fucking herself with her two middle fingers. She had her eyes closed and head extended backward moaning in pleasure. The other customers had also noticed her display.

"Wow look at this crazy slut!", one of the younger women said.

"That pretty little girl really got to you, huh?" called another, "You could have waited until you got home, you dirty old bitch!"

"She's gushing! I can smell her from here!" the first woman said, laughing at the pathetic, repressed older lady.

Michel pretended to act horrified scolding the woman for her lust, but when he turned to the other customers, he was laughing silently.

Hiroko sensed a kinky business opportunity and left them a priority voucher for the restaurant she worked at, while Yumi felt the familiar stirrings of lust seeing how she affected this poor, sex-starved woman.

It was now around 2:30‬ in the afternoon and they were ready for a late lunch.

Mr Tanaka called Ian to bring the car around and they all got in a minute later. They drove to an expensive Spanish restaurant. Wade joined them for lunch, but Ian stayed with the car. Mr Tanaka ordered for the women, and insisted that Yumi eat a large amount of oysters. Their natural qualities as an aphrodisiac would make her feel wonderfully horny for what he had planned during the rest of the day.

Yumi was happy to eat such an extravagant meal; She had never been to a restaurant this expensive and highly awarded. Yumi was allowed to keep her coat on throughout the meal, but the two beautiful women still received a lot of attention and flirtations from the waiting staff. By the time they'd finished, it was almost 4pm‬ and Yumi had eaten 9 oysters. She could feel the effect of the oysters on her libido.

"Tanaka-san, can you please fix up the bill? It's about time we made our way to the store," Hiroko said trying to stick to her schedule. Yumi still had no idea where they were going. A few minutes later the car appeared and Ian drove them left off Longacre on to the beginning of Monmouth Street, close to the Red Light district, where traffic drew to a halt in the central London gridlock.

"Unfortunately, traffic is a bit bollocks right now, might be better to walk, Sir," Ian said in his cockney tones.

"Very well, it would be nice to have a short walk, besides it can't be far, Ian?" Mr Tanaka asked.

"It's a couple of hundred metres, past Seven Dials, then just about halfway down the street."

Tanaka immediately registered the name 'Seven Dials', he knew this place with its phallic shapped oblisk monument, centred at the intersection of seven narrow streets. Even if not a perfect match his mind raced as he thought of Yumi's exciter and it's eight levels of power. The coincidence was too deliciously perverse not to mark it in some manner.

"Yumi, it seems a little warmer, so you should leave the coat in the car. Oh, one more thing, I'm walking you my pet!" and with a big smile she pulled a black chain leash from her bag and clipped it to the ring on Yumi's collar. She then roughly pulled off Yumi's coat. Mr Tanaka and Wade had already exited the vehicle leaving the door open. Hiroko stepped out holding the leash firmly. The slack was taken up and Hiroko looked back in the car to see Yumi still sitting.

"Come on little girl," Hiroko said giving the leash a gentle tug. Yumi opened her mouth to speak, nervous words coming a few seconds later.

"Bu-but it's so busy, and much people outside! Please I can have coat, it also cold?" Yumi pleaded with big puppy dog eyes.

"Don't be ridiculous! A good girl likes to show her sexy body. Now, sweetheart, that is your last warning, come! Hiyaku Yumi-chan!" Hiroko pulled harder on the leash and Yumi stumbled out on her big shoes, and then tried to pull down her little skirt. Yumi felt the brisk air gently caress her bare flesh and shivered a little. Immediately, the eyes of many pedestrians turned to look at the scantily clad "schoolgirl".

"Walk with one foot in front of the other, like we discussed at lunch, it looks sexier," Hiroko said to the flustered, barely covered girl.

"Ahh ok, Hiroko-san I feel chou hatzukashii!" Yumi expressed her embarrassment.

"What did I say before? Last warning," Hiroko said, exasperated that Yumi wasn't doing as asked. She buzzed the anal shocker at level three, and Yumi jumped and squealed then crouched on the ground holding her knees with one arm, and rubbing her anus with the other. She was a little surprised that Hiroko used the shocker on her, and she was a little surprised that she could still feel embarrassed despite realising she was a slut and loved to expose herself in public; but this level of public exposure and humiliation felt much more intense than anything else she did before.

"Please don't use that! I want go home Miss Hiroko!" Yumi was confused and on the verge of tears. She was getting wet from the now twenty or thirty people on both sides of the narrow brick road who were intently watching the bizarre and sexy scene playing out before them, but she also felt like it was too much. She was out of her comfort zone, while she wanted to be a good girl, she wasn't ready for this level of exposure in public and being paraded like a dog, barely dressed in front of a hundred complete strangers in the city centre made her feel humiliated. Wade was standing near Yumi and warning people not to film the event.

"Yumi!" Hiroko scolded her, "Get up this instant or I will strip you naked and let strangers use you for the rest of the afternoon! It seems you learned nothing from that punishment, so I'm giving you a spanking."

"NO NO! You can't!" Yumi shouted at her, a few people on the street turned to look at what was going on. She was making a scene.

Hiroko pulled hard on the leash forcing Yumi up. Yumi had to walk quickly but with small careful steps in the tall shoes, all the while slightly shivering from the cool afternoon air. Hiroko walked her up to the monument and sat down on the base of the plinth pulling Yumi with her onto her lap. Yumi began sobbing quietly like a naughty little girl.

A crowd of people followed her down the street and gathered in a semi circle around the oblisk. Wade positioned himself between Hiroko, Yumi, and the crowd. Mr Tanaka stood next to Wade looking the other way, watching his sexy weekend purchase who was laid across another sexy girl's smooth thighs.

"No photos people, or I'll destroy your phone, watching only or fuck off" Wade warned them with a sly smile. The people watching thought better than to challenge this large menacing man. They had no idea who he was, or who Hiroko was. Maybe they were kinky amateurs or maybe they were dangerous criminals? Why did they have a beautiful young woman on a leash in the middle of the city? Best to just watch and keep the memories.

Yumi's tried to regain her composure as she realised she was to be spanked in front of all these strangers. Her breasts were pushed up and her bra had come out of her top as she lost the top button. Her skirt was riding up her ass that was sticking straight up at her disciplinarian. Yumi felt a tear run down her cheek. All the teasing and punishing had overwhelmed her at this point. Hiroko looked over at Mr Tanaka and nodded as she grabbed Yumi's arms and twisted them behind her back. Mr Tanaka took this as a signal to turn on Yumi's clit jewellery. He put it on level two. Yumi stopped crying and gasped as she felt it come to life. Now her emotions were in even more turmoil. She liked the familiar feeling of her pussy being vibrated, but she felt far too publicly dominated by her mistress. She felt less cold now, her own body heat was like a warm cloud around her. Hiroko then grabbed the end of the lead and wrapped it around Yumi's forearms before tucking it under the looped section. Now restrained Yumi was totally helpless.

"Gomen nasai, gomen Miss Hiroko!" Yumi babbled reverting into a child-like state, apologising to avoid punishment, "I be good girl!"

"It's too late for that, naughty girl, you need to be punished," Hiroko said as if Yumi was ten years younger. She flipped up Yumi's skirt and pulled her white panties down just enough to conceal her sex, but enough to bare most of her rounds cheeks.

"Ten spanks Yumi and you will behave after that." Hiroko said as her fingers danced in Yumi's ass crack, tickling her anus. Yumi twitched her butt and received a spank. "Stop squirming! That one doesn't count. Count them and say 'thank you Hiroko-san'. Ok, here we go," Hiroko announced as she started with a soft spank, it didn't need to be hard to get Yumi even wetter and more humiliated.

"One, Thank you Hiroko-san..." Yumi muttered feeling confused. It was as though she wanted to disappear under a rock, but then fuck herself to climax while she was under that rock. The next one was much harder. "Two! Thank you Hiroko-san!" Yumi said almost in a shout, excited and shocked by the power of the slap. Some people in the crowd were laughing, other gasping at the boldness of Hiroko, and some other were disgusted and left. Most, however, stayed and watched. Some of them asked what she did to deserve it, to which Hiroko said she caught her stealing money from Tanaka-san, who was her uncle-in-law. That seemed to satisfy the crowd's objections. For them this wasn't a common occurrence, it was strange, to see two hot girls, one almost undressed being spanked by the other; and it was as sexy as sin.

Smack! "Three! Thank you Hiroko-san!" Yumi was crying a little more now as she realised her place. She felt a powerful need to come as well. Her clit was on fire from the exciter charm and the effect of the oysters had increased her arousal. Nevertheless, the biggest driver of her lust was being spanked like a misbehaving little girl in front of a crowd who found it all so amusing. Yumi was sobbing quietly again as she received the rest of her spanks. She remembered to count them all so no extra spanking was needed. The last spank made her yelp loudly. Hiroko wanted to make sure she understood her punishment.

"Iiitaaaaii!! Ten, thank you Hiroko-san!" Yumi squeaked out. The crowd laughed again. Some of the concerned members of the crowd had expressed the opinion that someone should call the police. Those conscientious objectors were soon silenced by others saying that she "obviously liked it" and that she was the other girl's slave, or that it's "just some bitch fight" so not really abuse or violence. Others mused that maybe it was some strange performance art. Hiroko unwrapped the leash from Yumi's arms; she had the pattern of the chain impressed on her skin. Then she pulled up her panties.

"Oh my god! You've soaked these panties you silly girl!" Hiroko said loudly while smiling at the crowd. Once again, this got a laugh from the crowd. Yumi felt so humiliated that she felt like peeing herself from shame. She was so turned on and the crowd had no doubt about it. She started to think about what it would be like if some of the men in the crowd just ravished her right now. It was a powerful image, being fucked on a public bench after being spanked there. Hiroko flipped Yumi's skirt back down and pulled Yumi up to sit on her lap.

"Now, did you learn your lesson naughty girl?" Hiroko said in a somewhat baby-voice. Hiroko pulled a tissue from her pocket and began to wipe Yumi's face with it, soaking up the tears.

"Yes Miss, I'll be good girl now," Yumi said with a pout. She had been reminded of her place, she was wrong to be defiant. Her job was to do whatever Hiroko, Mr Tanaka, the Dean or any other authorised person said she had to do. She fully understood that now.

"Good girl Yumi," Hiroko said and then moved her lips close to Yumi's and gave her a long slow kiss. Yumi felt a pang of desire from the pretty girl's soft mouth and she felt submissive to her. She let Hiroko's tongue wander in her mouth for a moment. Hiroko hugged her closely squashing their breasts together, Yumi's bra-clad large pair only half covered by her blouse and showed signs of leaking breast milk. This display got a lot of hoots and whistles from the mostly male crowd. A few had tried to take photos but had been yelled at by Wade so quickly stopped. Mr Tanaka had a huge grin on his face as he watched them kiss. After twenty seconds, Hiroko pulled away.

"There, you feel better now?" Hiroko asked, "I didn't want to hurt you sweetheart, but you understand why I had to, right?"

"Yes Hiroko-san, I understand. I was bad girl, I need punish to learn. Thank you for helping me," Yumi said quietly her words full of sincerity.

"Now to mark each of the Seven Dials," Hiroko lead Yumi to the first intersection and commanding her to stand at it's mouth, she turned her exciter to level one. The crowd had followed and observed Yumi's procession to six of the seven points in turn. She couldn't make it to the seventh. They watched enthralled as she became more and more orgasmically uncomfortable when at each point her exciter was turned up another notch.

By this stage Yumi was so distracted and disorientated she couldn't think straight. At the sixth dial, with the exciter already vibrating at the respective level six, Hiroko zapped her with the anal egg and Yumi, confused by the pleasure-pain sensations, crossed her legs to try to achieve relief, however the intermittent shocks of the egg stopped her from releasing. Soon she was bent double begging Hiroko to turn off the exciter, before finally ending up a writhing heap on the cobble stones after Hiroko turned off the sex devices.

"Time to go," Hiroko said winking at the crowd and pulling Yumi across the street by her leash.

"Show's over folks," Wade said loudly. The crowd reluctantly dispersed, most of them still unsure of what happened and what was the cause of it. The party of four continued down the street arriving at Coco De Mer, a lingerie store with a bondage theme. Mr Tanaka had arranged for Yumi to help with their in-store displays.

They all walked into the store past the three and a half metre front window that currently had two mannequins in it, one dressed in a crotchless panty and the other in see-through black negligée. The manager, Sarah, was a confident woman in her forties with short black straight hair, she appeared to intimidating to strangers. She knew how to tie ropes and worked out a lot. Despite her steely appearance, she was rather gentle and softly spoken.

"Hello Shuji-san," Sarah said addressing Tanaka-san by his given name, "How have you been? And this must be Hiroko-san?"

"I've been well, yes, this is Hiroko, and the one attached to her leash is Yumi," Shuji-san said, "She's on loan to us this weekend, we've all had some fun, now it's your turn."

"I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been looking forward to it! We have a few scenes we want to set up this afternoon and tonight," Sarah said, "And who is this handsome man?"

"Name's Wade, Sarah. I'll be on hand today if any geezers have silly ideas, init?" Wade replied.

"Oh good, I'm sure we'll be in safe hands with you here," Sarah said. Yumi and the others were taken to another room where she was to be prepared for her modelling stint.

"Ok, you should strip," Sarah said without any discernable emotion. Yumi looked at Hiroko who just raised her eyebrows back at Yumi. First, she removed her shoes, stockings, and garters. Next, she unbuttoned the remaining two buttons on her blouse and let it fall from her shoulders. Sarah smiled as she watched Yumi undress, she knew this marketing strategy would be very successful. When Yumi was naked, Hiroko took her clothes from her and Sarah led her into a white spray tan tent.

"We are going to spray you in a matte shimmer nude tan. This is a special blend. It should give you the appearance of a mannequin," Sarah explained, "Of course, the trickery won't completely fool our window shoppers, but from a distance you will look somewhat like an extremely detailed and sexy mannequin." Yumi was given a hair net and goggles to wear. Over the next half hour, she was painted and dried three times. She had a flawless matte coating. Sarah applied some bright red coloured lipstick and stuck a pair of big, black fake eyelashes on her eyelids. As a final touch, she applied heavy blush to her cheekbones. Yumi really looked like a doll when Sarah was finished. Sarah helped Yumi get into a white dressing gown to conceal her perfectly tanned naked skin.

"Now, would you all like a drink?" Sarah asked admiring her work on Yumi. They all agreed except for Yumi who declined, but she wasn't given a choice. Sarah insisted that she would have to be well hydrated because of her modelling and the lights that would shine on her later. Sarah ushered them to the kitchen, poured some whiskey for Wade, Hiroko, and herself then opened a beer for Tanaka-san. She had two bottles of sports drink for Yumi and left her in no doubt that she better finish them both. Within about ten minutes Yumi got through both large bottles.

While they were in the kitchen, Sarah's staff was busy creating the scene in the front window. They lowered the thick red velvet curtains and put a sign on the footpath outside that said, "New window dressing event begins at 5pm!" Everything was in place; the scene just needed its model now. Behind the window, there was a wooden stage about five feet deep, raised two and a half feet from the ground. Attached to the back of the stage was a wall that was as high as the front window that had a metal frame attaching it the front of the shop. There was a 50" television mounted on the wall. Normally, it ran promotions, but today it would be used in window dressing scenes. A banner with a square cut out for the television to fit in was hung on the wall. It was an image of a classroom. The television filled in the gap in the image and had a large speech bubble in the middle of the screen that had the text "See you in detention naughty girl!" Finally, there was an old wooden school chair in the centre of the stage.

Sarah grabbed Yumi's hand and led her to the stage. Warm LED lights were lighting the stage from all corners and the ducted heating made the space extremely hot. As the curtains obscured the view from the front and side of the stage and the wall obscured the view from inside the store, Yumi was dressed here. Sarah dressed the girl in a Bordelle Sensu Panelled Bodice Bra, this item accentuated her huge tits up so they thrust out of the thin lacy bra. Her nipples were just contained and the tops of her breasts looked like melons balancing tentatively in the cups. Sarah then got Yumi to step into a black Bordelle harness thong that had cute little bows on front and back. There were two straps running from a ring joining a bow nestled in Yumi's ass crack at the back, around the front to a bow at the top centre of the thong. Sarah adjusted the straps until it hugged Yumi's sex snugly. Next, she rolled on some black Shelina Hold Ups ending just above mid thigh, and finally she put on a pair of black old style school shoes featuring a three-inch heel, strap and silver buckle and a black bow on the toe. Sarah instructed Yumi to put her white blouse back on but to leave it unbuttoned.