The College's New Assistant Pt. 14a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ENF_Asian
ENF_Asian
333 Followers

Sarah started to position Yumi in the scene. She posed Yumi to stand with her side facing the curtains and bent her at the waist slightly, making sure to keep her back curved up and legs locked straight out. She moved the chair so Yumi was standing behind it and pulled Yumi's right arm straight out in front of her to grab chair at the top and centre of the back. This pushed Yumi right breast against her left even more. Sarah arranged Yumi's pleated skirt around her feet, as if it had fallen from her hips. As a last touch, Sarah put a red "chupa chup" lollipop in her mouth and had Yumi hold it with her left hand, keeping her mouth a little open and tongue extended a little past her lower lip, then she put an oversized pair of Gucci glasses over her eyes. This was to hide her identity. Sarah turned Yumi's head towards the curtains so she would have to look at all the people enjoying her public discomfit.

"Perfect! Ok, don't move Yumi-chan," Sarah said. She signalled to the others to inspect her window dressing. Mr Tanaka was the first to comment.

"Amazing work as always Sarah, such an erotic pose. Let's get the show started," Mr Tanaka said, "Yumi try to stay still, we want the audience to second guess if you are a dummy or not. If you can fool them for five minutes, I won't give you a spanking."

Hiroko, Mr Tanaka and Wade walked out the front of the store and looked at the window as Sarah raised the curtains pulling a cord off to the side of the stage. Yumi's matte skin appeared beneath the curtain. Her long silky legs topped with a beautiful thong covered ass had people doing a double take as they walked past. By the time the curtain was fully raised, most passers-by didn't keep walking, but stopped and gawked wide-mouthed at the impossibly realistic mannequin in the window. Mr Tanaka switched on the exciter charm but he put it on a program that slowly ramped up the speed from level one to level three over the course of three minutes, then to tease Yumi it went back down to level one over thirty seconds then switched off for thirty seconds.

Yumi felt so exposed in the thong and bra, she felt exactly like a mannequin, like a dumb doll in a shop window and nothing more. She felt the thong getting damp and her juices starting to trickle down her leg. She wondered if her audience could see it. Yumi did all she could to not cry out in ecstasy. She was at the peak of the first cycle of the exciter charm's program.

"I think I saw it move!" a short man standing close to the window said, "That's a crazy real looking dummy!"

"No, that has to be a woman!" another man near him answered.

Yumi tried to keep still but after only two minutes it was impossible. Her legs quavered for a couple of seconds before she could stand still again, but this time it was much more noticeable than the first time.

"I knew it! She's way too hot to be a mannequin!" The short man shouted triumphantly.

"Amazing make-up job though," the man next to him, said. A lot of the women were showing their disgust for Yumi being this exposed in a shop window with gasps and tutting of their tongues, but most were secretly jealous of the girl's voluptuous curves and flawless skin. From inside the shop a wireless microphone had been connected to a small amplifier next to the sign on the footpath. Sarah began describing the clothing Yumi was wearing, although she referred to her as "Candy" as her stage name. The name "Yumi" meant "beautiful". Both were true. She was sweet eye candy.

"Today, Candy is wearing a Bordelle Sensu Panelled Bodice Bra, which you can try on in our store," Sarah said, "We have sizes AA to G. Yumi wears an F cup." Sarah continued talking about the skimpy clothing Yumi was wearing, with the people watching moving their gaze to each item mentioned. Yumi was getting wetter feeling the stares of what were now 25 people gathered in front of the small storefront. It felt very different to being exposed in college as she'd never seen these people before and she could see a busy street of people walking around behind the crowd. It gave her a sense that anything was possible if it was ok to display her like this so publically. Sarah spent the next fifteen minutes explaining the garments in detail while Mr Tanaka raised the lower limit of the exciter charm to level two and changed the pattern of vibration so it was more random. Yumi was shaking a little, both from the agitation in her pussy and from standing in the one position for over twenty minutes.

"We also sell spanking tools here at Coco De Mer," Sarah began, "Hiroko will demonstrate our wooden spanking paddle now." A murmur came from the crowd; they seemed surprised that the hot model in the window was about to be spanked in front of them. Hiroko appeared on stage behind Yumi and gave a wave to the eager onlookers. She tapped Yumi on the shoulder, grabbed her by the wrist, and moved her to the right of the chair. Yumi stepped out of the skirt bunched at her feet. Still holding her wrist, Hiroko sat in the chair and gently tapped her thighs with the wooden paddle she was holding in her left hand. Yumi looked at her forlorn, she knew what was expected. Hiroko gave Yumi a terse look and Yumi yielded to her wishes and knelt next to Hiroko then laid her stomach over Hiroko's thighs. Yumi's heavy breasts jiggled cutely in her confining bra cups. The crowd outside was talking louder now, excited to see where this was going. Hiroko was wearing a lapel microphone, which was also connected to the small amplifier outside the store.

"Can't have this getting in the way," She said as she pulled up and to the right on the collar of Yumi's little blouse, forcing her arms to raise backward over her back. Hiroko was able to easily pull the blouse off her arms now. She tossed it in front of her and watched it hit the window and fall into a crumpled heap. Hiroko grabbed Yumi's arms and held her wrists together with her right hand. She placed the wooden paddle between Yumi's shoulder blades and addressed the crowd.

"Ladies and gentleman, how many spanks would be enough for a proper demonstration?" Hiroko asked the lustful faces in front of her.

"5!", "20!", "10!", "69!" came the called from the crowd.

"Hmm, I think 20 is too much, and Candy has been a good model for us. Let's start with 10," Hiroko said, "Candy, please tell the crowd, are you having fun today?"

Yumi knew what she was to say. She knew that she must give a good show to the crowd, Mr Tanaka and Hiroko needed her to help Sarah sell more products. Doing all she could to increase sales meant Mr Tanaka would speak very well of her to the Dean.

"Yes, Hiroko-san, I enjoy today very much!" Yumi smiling towards the window, eyes still covered by the large sunglasses. It was now that she noticed the outfits of the people staring at her. They were rugged up in thick coats and scarfs; it was near the end of winter after all. This juxtaposition with her own bare threads amplified the exposure she felt.

"Very good..." Hiroko circled her left hand on Yumi's bottom, "Oh, seems somebody is a little excited!" Half of the crowd giggled nervously. Wade was making sure that anybody younger than 18 or who looked like trouble was moved on quickly, and that nobody was taking photos. Any sign of photographs and they were moved on too. The crowd were behaving themselves for now.

"Shall we begin?" Hiroko teased the audience.

"YES!" a chorused response came from the viewers.

"Ok, always start gently to gage your submissive's tolerance for pain," She began giving a tutorial in spanking. Hiroko grabbed the back straps of Yumi's panties and pulled them together wedging the centimetre thin strips between her ass. She played with it a while, stretching it up and down, making Yumi raise her arse up a little trying to escape the torture. Hiroko picked up the paddle and moved her feet directly under her knees raising Yumi's feet off the ground. "One!" Hiroko said gently bringing the paddle down on Yumi's left ass cheek. Yumi squeaked out a small cry, she wasn't heard through the glass.

"We can steadily increase our strength now, Candy barely noticed that one," Hiroko said, "Two!" Hiroko brought the paddle down harder now on Yumi's right cheek. A slightly louder groan came from Yumi this time. Her clit jewellery was reaching its peak again. She was so turned on that pussy juices hung from her cunt almost reaching the stage floor; she got a thrill being a spank toy in front of thirty complete strangers, in a busy part of town. Her anonymity enabled her to feel more relaxed and naughty. The Candy personality and the glasses meant she could pretend she was someone else; it let her fully embrace her inner slut.

"Three! Ooh that was a good one!" Hiroko said as Yumi squealed a little louder than she meant to. Yumi was moaning softly now leaving her mouth hanging open, saliva beginning to form under her tongue.

"She's really getting off!" A twenty-something busty, blonde woman called out laughing, "hahaha this is great! What a dirty slut!"

"Please Ma'am, mind your language, we are in a public space," Wade warned her, somewhat ironically, as the act in the window was arguably pornographic. Technically, it wasn't breaking any laws. Human lingerie mannequins have appeared on the High Street before; this was just a little twist on that concept.

Hiroko carried on spanking Yumi, alternating cheeks as she went, finally reaching ten spanks. Yumi's arse was very ruddy. With the charm set at level three, on a pulsing buzz, Yumi panted like a dog in heat and twitched on Hiroko's lap. She felt like she couldn't take it anymore, but the NLP programming meant she was denied orgasm unless given permission, or until the charm reached level six, as this was too intense for her body to resist despite her programming.

Hiroko ended the performance by telling the crowd, "Thank you for joining our demonstration. If you'd like to purchase this wooden paddle or any of our other products, please, feel free to come inside and have a look. Our model is a little tired now and needs rest; she's had a lot of excitement this afternoon! Candy and I will be back in twenty minutes for another product demo. Hope to see you all then," Hiroko said to the crowd. They clapped in appreciation for the sexy show featuring a hot, writhing "Candy". Sarah lowered the curtain. Hiroko held Yumi in place on her lap until the curtain reached the floor, then she let her slowly get to her feet. Yumi rubbed her hot bottom as Hiroko removed her glasses and gave her a long kiss on the lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmaaa!" Hiroko said breaking the kiss, "You did a great job baby! But, there are still two more scenes to go, so keep it up, be a good girl for me." Mr Tanaka walked inside and stood next to Hiroko.

"Great work Hiroko, and you Yumi. I'm very pleased with the way you followed orders. Keep it up and I'll tell Dean Roberts what a good girl you have been for me," Tanaka-san said with a smile as he stroked Yumi's hair. Yumi felt an extra pang of desire upon hearing her trigger words and the feeling of Tanaka-san stroking her hair.

"Tanaka-ue," Yumi began, "I'm so horny now, please I come?"

"Hmm, you are the presenter Hiroko-san, what do you think?" Mr Tanaka said looking at Hiroko, still stroking Yumi's head.

"No, not yet, there's still two more acts to go... try to restrain yourself little girl," Hiroko said in a condescending voice, "Let's get you freshened up and change you into your next costume!"

With the confirmation she wasn't allowed to come from Hiroko, Mr Tanaka stopped patting Yumi's head, switched off the exciter charm, and saying before he walked back into the store, "Well, you heard the boss, I'll see you soon sweetheart."

Yumi wanted to protest but silenced the rebellious voice in her head, and merely sighed. She was buzzing with arousal, intrigue and a little fear at what she imagined might happen to her next. Whenever it seemed like she couldn't be pushed any further, her owners, whomever they were at the time, would redefine her definition of submission.