The Colonel and His Aide Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

"I see," said the Colonel. "Is the wound in her side the only one?"

"Yes, sir," the doctor said. "She was shaken up from the blast, but she seems to have recovered from that."

"What about you, Captain Murphy? Have you got anything to tell me?"

"Yes, sir. We caught the two young men who threw the grenade. We're holding them at camp." Murphy replied.

"Good work. Interrogate them and give them back to their people."

Murphy looked surprised. "But Colonel, they could be an important bargaining chip."

"I know," Strong said, "but as a gesture of good faith, I want them returned. Is that clear? You can interrogate them, even rough them up a little, but no torture. Absolutely none. Make sure they're taken care of. I'm holding you responsible for this, Captain."

"I understand, sir," Captain Murphy replied.

"Good, now I'm going in the room. Don't come in unless I call." Strong turned to the nurse. "Have pain medication—a full dose—ready. You'll be needing it soon."

"Yes, sir," the nurse said.

Colonel Strong took a deep breath and opened the door to the hospital room. Lt. Demure was lying in the bed in a hospital gown. She had an IV attached to her arm. She was very pale.

John Strong was worried by what he saw. She seemed too pale. Her brow was furrowed in pain. She lay quietly in the bed, not moving. Her breathing was shallow and a little rapid for his taste. He walked to the bed, took her hand in his, and said softly, "Denise?"

She opened blue eyes. For a moment, she stared at him, the recognition dawned and she smiled. "Colonel," she said.

"How are you feeling, soldier?" the Colonel said around the sudden catch in his throat.

She licked dry lips and said, "I'm fine sir."

Strong gave her some water to drink and said, "They tell me you're refusing pain medication. That won't do, Lieutenant. You shouldn't have to be in pain."

"I want to be sharp. In case you need me." Denise grimaced as she said this, obviously hurting. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at him. "Colonel? Were you hurt? In the explosion, I mean."

The Colonel felt tears come to his eyes, but he blinked them back quickly. "No, Denise, I didn't get a scratch, thanks to you. I guess your body shielded mine."

She smiled wanly. "I'm glad. What about the two boys who..."

Strong sighed and looked into her eyes. "They've been captured alive. I've left orders to return them to their people. After we question them, of course."

"Don't be too hard on them. They're young," she said.

"Nothing's going to happen to them, Lieutenant. I promise. If anything does, somebody will answer to me."

"Good," she said, grimacing again. "What about the talks?"

"I've turned them over to the politicos. Your assistance was invaluable, Denise. I'm putting you in for a decoration. And there's this," he said, removing a small case from his pocket. He opened it and took out a medal, the one awarded for being wounded in battle. He held it up for her to see. "It is my honor to present this to you, First Lieutenant Denise Demure, for wounds sustained in the service of your country." Barely under control, the Colonel pinned the medal to the pillow beside Denise's head. Then he leaned down and kissed her forehead. Denise reached up and pulled him down to her lips and kissed him, hard. The kiss lasted several seconds. They fed hungrily on each other, each needing and wanting the intimate contact. Denise felt his tear on her chest, but said nothing lest it embarrass him. When they broke the kiss, the Colonel looked quickly away and wiped his eyes.

"I needed that, Daddy," she said quietly.

"So did I, Baby Doll," he replied.

He sat down beside the bed. "Now, about your pain medication..."

Denise broke down and began crying. "Oh Daddy, it hurts so badly!" she sobbed. Colonel Strong immediately got up and took her in his arms. She sobbed against his strong shoulder for several minutes. "I didn't want to be knocked out in case you needed me." she said brokenly.

"Denise, of course I need you. I need you all the time. But being in pain will impede your recovery. In the meantime, Captain Murphy will be an, um, adequate replacement. Besides, it's out of my hands now. So relax and take your medicine and get well, Lieutenant. That's an order."

She looked at him and said, "Yes, sir."

Colonel Strong got on the call bell and said, "Have the nurse come in here, please."

A moment later, the nurse came in. "Yes, sir, what can I do for you?"

"Did you bring the Lieutenant's pain medication?" the Colonel asked.

"Yes, sir, I did," the nurse replied.

"Good. She'll take it now."

"The entire dose?"

"Yes, the full dose. I don't want her in pain any longer," the Colonel said.

"Okay, sir."

The nurse went to the bed, picked up the IV tubing, and injected the contents of the syringe into the line. "The med has been given," she said.

"Thank you," said the Colonel.

On the bed, Denise was visibly relaxing. The wrinkles in her brow smoothed out, and her eyes got a little glassy. She looked at him and smiled. "My Colonel Daddy," she murmured.

For the next few hours, while Denise slept, Colonel Strong talked on his cell phone, handling matters from the hospital room. He had his travel bag and rucksack brought to the room. He instructed the hospital staff that he was spending the night and that he and Lt. Demure were not to be disturbed. He had food brought in should they get hungry. The he took a shower and dressed in a white tee shirt and (army green) boxers. After awhile, Denise stirred and looked at him.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he replied. "Did you rest well?"

"Yes."

"How's your pain?"

"It's okay right now."

"Do you want to eat or drink?"

"Maybe a little something to drink."

There was water, milk, and tea. She chose milk. She drank the cup down, and leaned back in bed. "Anything more?" he asked.

"Not right now," she said. She looked at him and asked, "Daddy, can we sleep together tonight?"

"Of course we can, sweetie."

"Good," she said.

By this time, it was getting late. The Colonel said, "Scoot over," and Denise moved over so he could get in. He turned on his side so that they could spoon, and soon both were asleep.

Sometime in the early morning, Denise woke up in pain. She was grimacing and couldn't get comfortable. Colonel Strong called the nurse, and then sat in the chair while Denise got her medication. The nurse also looked at the dressing on her side. The bandage was large and fairly bulky, and here was a pink spot in the middle from seepage.

"How is the wound healing?" the Colonel asked.

"It's healing well," the nurse said, "but it was a rather large gash. I'm not surprised it hurts. That's why I'm surprised that she was so reluctant to take pain medication."

"That," the Colonel said, nodding towards the bed, "is a real trooper. She's an excellent, squared-away soldier. She was waiting to see if I needed her."

"And you don't?" the nurse asked.

"I've got an adequate replacement," the Colonel said, but she's the best aide I've ever had. She knows my mind and she knows what intelligence I need before I even know it. I need her well so we can continue this fight."

"Then impress upon her to comply with the treatment, including all her meds, so that she can relax and heal," the nurse said.

"I will," the Colonel replied.

When the nurse had left, the Colonel crawled back into bed and wrapped Denise in his arms.

"What were you two talking about?" Denise murmured.

"Nothing, sweetie. Go back to sleep," he replied.

***

The next morning, Colonel Strong got up at five, showered, dressed, and sat down beside Denise's bed. After a while she stirred and looked over at him.

"Good morning, sir," she said.

"Good morning, Denise," he replied. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay. Hurting a little. Are you going to have coffee with me?"

"As a matter of fact, I am. I need to discuss a couple of things with you."

"Colonel, could you help me to the bathroom?" she asked.

"Of course I can," he replied.

Very carefully, Colonel Strong helped Denise out of bed and into the bathroom. They stood there in front of the commode. Denise had one arm over his shoulder, and the other attached to an IV. She looked over at him, a slight smile on her face, and whispered, "You're going to have to help me, sir."

Colonel Strong looked down at Denise's penis, with its morning erection. "Well, your little soldier has the right idea," he said.

"What do you mean, sir?" Denise asked, an impish smile on her face.

"He's standing at attention," the Colonel said with a straight face.

They both laughed, and then Strong took Denise in his warm strong hand and held her while she peed. He shook her off and wiped the tip with a piece of toilet tissue. He had just gotten her back into bed when a knock came at the door. The nurse from the previous night came in.

"Well, how are we this morning?" she asked.

"Fine," Denise said.

"Did you rest well?"

Denise glanced over at the Colonel. "Yes, very well."

"Good. Do you need anything?" the nurse asked. She was checking Denise's IVs, and inspecting her dressing. "Pain medicine?"

"No pain medicine," Denise said, glancing at the Colonel. "Not yet, anyway."

"Could we get two large cups of coffee, please?" the Colonel asked.

"Sure. I'll have a corpsman bring them. I'll be back later. I have to hang antibiotics and change her dressing. Call if you need me," the nurse said, and left.

"Thank you, ma'am," the Colonel said.

A few minutes later, the corpsman brought in coffee, cream, and sugar. The Colonel fixed their cups and said to Denise, "Let's talk about the negotiations."

For the next thirty minutes, the Colonel and the Lieutenant discussed the ongoing peace talks. After a while, the colonel could see that Denise was tiring and in pain. He got up to leave.

"Will you come back tonight, sir?" Denise asked.

"If at all possible," the Colonel said. "In the meantime, eat something, cooperate, and take your pain meds. That's an order."

"Yes, sir," she said.

The Colonel leaned down to kiss her, but Denise met him and pulled him close. They exchanged another hungry kiss.

Finally the Colonel straightened and said, "Have a good day. I'll return when I can."

That evening, an obviously tired Colonel John Strong returned to Denise's hospital room. He brought a change of clothes and toilet gear with him. After he had showered, he and Denise had a light supper together. He sat beside the bed and drank a cold bottle of water while they talked. It had been a tiring day for both of them. Finally the Colonel said, "Denise, I have to lie down." Immediately Denise scooted over to make room. But he didn't get in. Instead, he asked, "Are you supposed to get anything before you go to sleep? You look tired and in a little pain."

"I am hurting a little," Denise acknowledged.

"Okay, then let's get you something so we can both rest." The Colonel called in Denise's nurse and had her give Denise some pain medication. Then he left orders not to disturb them unless absolutely necessary. When the door closed, he climbed in beside Denise.

She kept shifting beside him and grunting a little. "What's the matter?" he asked.

"I can't get comfortable, sir," she said. "Any way that I lay hurts."

They both shifted around and got as comfortable as possible. And then Denise said quietly, "John?"

"Yes, sweetie."

"I know what would make me feel better," she said.

"What would that be?"

"If you would touch me," she said quietly.

"Touch you how, darling?"

"You know. Touch my, uh, cock," she said very quietly.

"Would that make you feel better?"

"Oh yes, sir. I'm sure it would," she said, smiling at him.

"Well, then I should do it, you know, to make you feel better."

Denise opened her legs a little, and Colonel Strong unsnapped her pajama bottoms. Moving gingerly to avoid hurting her, he pulled the bottoms down, once again marveling at the smooth softness of her skin. At the junction of her slim thighs, nestled in a patch of fine, curly hair, lay Denise's semi-erect cock. She was about five inches long, cut, and medium-thick. As she lay there beside her Colonel/lover, she became more erect under his gaze.

For the Colonel's part, seeing her naked and open like this was a sight for his sore eyes. He would never that though that he'd become so enamored of a penis, but there it was. The Colonel, a normally gruff man, was completely different when he was alone with Denise. Her body was a wonderful thing to him, and he was as fond of the cock before him as he'd been of his wife's pussy. Maybe even more. He enjoyed looking at it, and touching it, and nuzzling it. But above all, he enjoyed sucking it. It had been a revelation to him, how much he enjoyed having Denise in his mouth. She was just the right size, and smooth, and hard, and so responsive. He loved the way her cock felt in his mouth and the sounds she made while he loved her. He didn't even mind it when she came in his mouth. He always drank her essence down. As a matter of fact, many loads of sperm had passed between them, in both directions.

So now as he lay beside her and looked down on her flat, slightly muscled belly and her hard, needy cock, he felt no qualms about asking, "Would you like to be sucked, Denise?"

"I want your nice warm dry hand, and I want to cuddle with you while you do it, and then I want to fall asleep in your arms afterwards," Denise told him.

"Then that's what we'll do," the Colonel replied.

The Colonel took her in his hand gently but firmly. She was moderately hard already. She stiffened more at his touch. Denise opened her legs and thrust her pelvis forward. She nuzzled her head under his arm and breathed deeply while his handled her. The Colonel loved touching her in any way, but he especially loved bringing her to climax with his hand. Giving Denise pleasure was one of his favorite things to do.

Steadily he pumped her fully erect penis with his slightly calloused hand. She never wanted any lube when he did this, only his warm dry hand. She claimed to like the slight roughness. A clear drop of pre-cum formed at the tip of her cock. He rubbed it into her spongy head with his thumb, causing her to gasp in pleasure.

"Feel good?" he asked huskily.

"Mmmm hmmm, Daddy," she replied.

He grunted in pleasure as well, because her firm little butt was burrowing into his crotch, rubbing his cock, making him hard.

He eyes were closed, her mouth open. She breathed deeply, moaning a little. He could tell she was close, but he kept up a steady pace. He wanted her pleasure to build slowly, not peak too quickly. He leaned down and whispered in her ear "Are you Daddy's little baby doll?"

"Yes, sir," she breathed.

"Do you like it when Daddy strokes your cock?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Are you going to show Daddy your cum?"

"Oh yes, Daddy!"

"How much cum do you have for your Daddy?"

"Oh! So much! I've been saving it for him!"

"Okay, sweetie, show me what you've got. Cum for me. Show me your sweet cum."

"Okay Daddy, it's coming soon!"

"Cum for me, baby."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Ungh!"

Denise's cock began spurting gobs of thick white semen. The force threw them a foot in the air, and there was lots of it. As she did so, her body shook and spasmed with the force of her climax. Colonel Strong kept pumping, but gradually he slowed down and lightened his touch. His hand was covered in her semen, lubricating her shaft as he moved over it. Denise gasped and moaned, breathing heavily, straining he get every last bit of pleasure. Presently, she got too sensitive and had to stop him.

He kissed her long and hard. She threw her arms around his neck, taking his tongue down her throat, pressing her cum-splattered body to his. She broke the kiss and lay back, completely relaxed, a smile on her face.

"How's your pain," he asked.

"What pain," she said, smiling at him.

"Good," he said.

He got a towel, cleaned them both up, and settled into bed. He was tired and so was she. As they drifted off to sleep, she whispered, "Love you."

"Love you too," he replied.

***

Over the next few weeks, Denise stayed in the hospital recovering from her wound. Although the gash from the grenade shrapnel had been deep, it had thankfully not hit any major organs. Denise had several minor surgeries to repair tissue, and then a final one to close the wound. Then there came a day when Denise was to go home. The Colonel had his driver come to the hospital to pick Denise up. When Denise and the Colonel had settled in the back seat, the Colonel gave orders to drive to his home. He assumed that Denise would want to stay with him until she had fully recovered. But Denise quietly said, "John, I would like to go to my own apartment."

He looked at her quizzically. "Why?" he asked.

"I just prefer it that way," she said, not looking at him.

Colonel Strong was surprised and a little hurt. He had been looking forward to having Denise around his home, maybe taking some leave together. The politicians had taken over negotiations with the insurgents, and he was at a lull time.

"Is there something wrong, Denise? Just tell me and we'll work it out."

"I'd rather not talk about it. You've done nothing wrong, John. I just want my old place, that's all."

The Colonel grudgingly gave directions to drive to Denise's apartment. He looked at her and she smiled back at him, but it seemed the smile wasn't wholly sincere. He tried to think back on her hospitalization. After that first tender moment when he had brought her to climax with his hand, Denise had gradually become a little distant. He used to revel in the sight of her smooth, feminine body with its incongruous male penis. Her breasts were small, but perfect. Her hips flared nicely from a slender waist. Her belly was flat and toned. And nestled at the bottom of her belly in a small bush of pubic hair was Denise's beautiful cock. The cock he loved to touch and hold and, yes, suck.

But lately she had taken to hiding her body from him. When he visited her at the hospital, she wore flannel pajamas, or a hospital gown, or a hospital gown over flannel pajamas. He realized he hadn't seen her naked in two weeks. The realization came as a shock to Colonel John Strong, for he was a man of strong physical and emotional appetites. If he couldn't heave Denise physically, he still needed to see her and touch her.

Still, he said nothing. He helped her get her bags up to her apartment. Then he stood at the door uncertainly, waiting for ...what?

"So when can I see you again?" he asked.

"Call me in a couple of days," she said, and unhappy smile on her face. Denise was on leave and would not be back to work for a couple more weeks.

"You know I love you, don't you?" he asked.

"I love you, too, John."

He left feeling perplexed and unhappy, wondering what he had done wrong. Was she seeing someone else? Had her feelings changed? He didn't know, and he knew that he would worry about it until he found out.

The next day, from his desk, he sent her a text message: "Good morning, young lady. How was your night?" It took her a maddeningly long time to reply, but eventually his phone vibrated. Her message said, "Fine. Slept well. No pain. Hope U R having a good day." He typed back, "Everything fine here. Miss you at your desk. Will call later this week. ILY." Her response was, "ILY2."

After that, the Colonel forced himself to wait two more days before calling her again. When he did, it took her what seemed like a long time to answer her phone.

"Hello?"

"Denise, this is John. How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Colonel."

"What's with this 'Colonel' stuff? I'd say we know each other well enough to call each other by our first names."

"I know...John. It's just that I'm feeling a little low and confused right now. I'm not sure what I want."

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers