The Colonel and His Aide Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Denise, I know what you're going through, believe me, I do. I've been wounded several times. I've been wounded seriously. It changes things. It changes the way you feel about life, your friends, even your body. Can I please come over so that we can talk?"

"Oh, okay, you can come over tonight, if you'd like," she said.

"Good. I'll be over at seven. Don't cook; I'll bring wine and we can have something delivered, if you want."

"Okay," she said.

"I can't wait to see you," the Colonel said.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you too," she said quietly.

They exchanged "I love yous" and hung up.

At seven sharp that evening, Colonel Strong knocked on Denise's door. He carried flowers and not one, but two bottles of her favorite red wine. When she opened the door, he was surprised. Denise, as a transgender female, had always taken a lot of care with her appearance. Her hair and makeup were always just right. Her uniforms were well-tailerlored. Her civilian clothes were of good quality and in good taste.

This evening, though, Denise was obviously struggling with something. She had showered. He could tell that from the way she smelled. Her hair was clean, but not styled impeccably like usual. She had on no makeup, which tended to make her appear slightly more masculine. Denise was indeed a feminine transgender, but at certain times, in certain light, her masculinity still came through. To top it off, she was wearing, of all things, flannel pajamas. When she opened the door for Colonel Strong, she smiled, but her blue eyes appeared sad.

To be sure, the Colonel was glad to see his lover and aide no matter what shape she was in. But he knew something was wrong. She opened the door for him, then went back over and flopped on the couch. The apartment was clean and orderly, but he could tell that no food had been prepared for several days, which meant she wasn't eating. No matter, they could always order out, but it worried him.

He walked over and sat beside her on the couch. "How are you doing, Denise?"

"I'm doing okay," she said.

"Are you having much pain?"

"Not too much."

She wouldn't look at him. He was really worried that she might be slipping away from him.

"I brought these for you, and your favorite wine," he said, handing her the bunch of flowers.

"Thank you," she said, taking them. She admired them briefly, then put them on the coffee table.

"Let's open the wine," he said, getting up and going into the kitchen. He knew where she kept her wine glasses and her corkscrew. He opened the wine and poured them two glasses.

He handed her a glass and sat beside her on the couch. Even without makeup, perfume, or attractive clothing, John strong found Denise Demure powerfully attractive. Her fresh, clean scent wafted over him, melting his heart and arousing him. He longed to hold her, to kiss her. But first he had to find a way to get through to her.

"The peace talks are going well," he said.

"I'm glad," she said. "What about the two boys who...?"

"We returned them to their unit. I don't know what will happen to them, but they'll probably be okay. After all, no one was killed."

"I'm glad," Denise said quietly, taking a sip of her wine.

"Are you hungry, Denise? How about I order out, or raid the kitchen?"

She took another sip. She exhaled deeply. "I...I could eat something, I guess," she said.

"What would you like? Is there something in your kitchen I could prepare for you?"

She looked at him. Her eyes were sad and his heart went out to her, but then she said, "I'd like scrambled eggs and bacon and toast and...grits," she said with a small smile. She took another skip of wine and sat her empty glass down. Colonel strong refilled it.

"I think I can manage scrambled eggs and bacon and toast, but I might need help with the grits," he said, smiling. "Why don't you come in the kitchen with me and we'll cook together?"

"Um, okay," she said.

For the next thirty minutes, side by side, John and Denise cooked a meal. He didn't attempt to kiss her or handle her, but he made sure that he touched her several times, casually. She didn't flinch or back away. He took that as a hopeful sign.

Finally, they had plates of food, glasses of orange juice and wine, and were seated back on the couch. "Now what do I do with these?" he asked, pointing at the mound of grits on his plate.

"You put salt and pepper and butter on them," Denise explained. She put her plate down and leaned over him, preparing his grits. She sprinkled salt and pepper on them, then put a pat of butter in the middle of the pile. "There," she said. "Wait for the butter to melt, and you'll see how delicious they are."

She was very close to him now. He could feel the warmth of her slender body, smell her clean scent. She looked up at him. "Now they're ready to eat," she said. She sat back, picked up her plate, and forked some grits and eggs into her mouth.

"Are they all right?" he asked.

"They're good," she said, taking a bite of crispy bacon. She exhaled deeply again, took a drink of wine, and said, "I was hungry. I haven't eaten in a while."

"I'm glad I could help. I need you well and strong."

"I appreciate that," she said quietly.

He opened the second bottle of wine and they put a dent in t while they finished their meal. When Denise put her plate on the table, Colonel Strong noted with satisfaction that it was empty. She sighed and flopped back into the couch. She seemed more relaxed now. But she kept looking at him closely while he finished eating.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. Then the turned serious. I've been worried about so many things lately. The peace talks. The two boys. You."

"Why me?" he asked. "I'm fine."

"I was worried that..." she said, tears coming to her eyes.

"Come here, Baby Girl. Come to Daddy," he said gently.

Denise moved into his arms. He hugged her close. He could feel her sobbing against him. "Oh Daddy, I was so worried!" she cried.

"What were you worried about, Denise?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"I was worried that you wouldn't want me anymore!"

"He held her at arm's length and looked her in the eyes, "Why on earth would you think that?"

"Because I'm..." she broke down, sobbing, "Because I'm scarred! I'm scarred and ugly now!

John Strong could be a little rough around the edges, but he knew that that moment was a pivotal one in their relationship. He decided to meet the issue head on. He got up and walked over to Denise's reading chair. Beside it was a lamp with a strong natural light. He pulled her over to the chair and made her stand by it.

"Now, we're going to settle this right now, young lady," he said sternly. "Strip."

"What?" she said, holding her arms in front of herself.

"I said get naked, right now. Right in front of me."

"But I don't want to, Daddy. You'll think I'm ugly. I know it."

"Denise--Baby Girl, we are going to settle this right now, once and for all. Now get those clothes off, soldier!"

Reluctantly, Denise began to comply. First she undid the buttons on her pajama top. Gradually her upper torso, with her small breasts, came into view. John Strong caught his breath. She had lost weight during her convalescence. Her ribs were faintly visible and her breasts were even smaller. Denise was sniffling quietly now, tears running down her face.

"Now the bottoms," he said hoarsely.

Denise blushed, then turned pale, but she turned her back to him. He heard her unsnap the front and then the bottoms just fell off, revealing her small, though shapely, feminine butt.

"Turn around, sweetie."

When Denise turned around, her hands were covering the place where she'd been injured. She was crying now.

Colonel Strong moved her into the light. Gently, he pried her hands away.

There, on her left side, was a curved, somewhat ragged scar about five inches long. It had healed, though it still stood out pinkly against her white skin.

The Colonel inspected it closely.

"It's ugly, isn't it?" Denise asked.

John Strong looked up into her worried blue eyes and said, "Denise, I don't think it's ugly at all. As a matter of fact, I consider it a badge of honor. I couldn't be prouder of you or fine you more beautiful than I do at this very moment. He put his arms around her and pulled her close, burying his face in her skin and kissing the scar again and again. Denise put her hands on his head and pulled him tightly against her. She was crying openly now, but smiling through her tears. He still loved her! Her Colonel didn't find her ugly after all!

Colonel Strong inhaled deeply of her clean flesh. She leaned down and they kissed passionately. It was then that he noticed her penis. Up to this point it had been soft. But now, with him so close, and kissing her so warmly, it was slowly coming to life.

Oh Denise, I needed this so much! I could never find you ugly." He looked up at her and said, "You are my hero, my brave girl.'

He quickly moved to her cock, now rock-hard. He nuzzled her briefly, kissed the shaft, but couldn't help himself and took her into his mouth. Denise gasped with pleasure as Colonel Strong sucked her cock. His mouth was warm and strong. He sucked hard, moaning with pleasure as he did so.

After the initial shock of pleasure, Denise felt her knees weaken. "I need to sit down," she gasped. They moved to the couch. Colonel Strong quickly got naked himself and moved between Denise's legs, spreading them wide. Once again he kissed the scar, then the skin around her crotch, nuzzling her dark, fine pubic hair. Then he plunged down on her erect cock, taking as much as he could, reveling in her taste and feel. Denise was swept away by pleasure. She could do nothing but respond to his eager sucking. He gently kissed and sucked each one of her balls into his mouth, then returned to her penis. Before long, he could taste her salty pre-cum. He wrapped his fingers around her shaft and worked it along with his mouth, doubling her pleasure. Denise began thrusting into his mouth, moaning, "Oh yes! Oh baby!" as he devoured her.

It didn't take long for her to feel the familiar tickle. His earnest, eager mouth had worked magic. She felt the sperm gather in her balls and then, after a few more strokes from his mouth and fingers, Denise was there.

She grunted in sheer pleasure-pain as her climax overtook her. Her semen rushed through her shaft and exploded out the tip with impressive force and volume. It had been a long time. Colonel Strong was a little surprised at the amount she came, but he did his level best and swallowed every drop.

Denise spurted five, six times, and then her emission slowed to a trickle. When nothing more came, Colonel Strong reluctantly released her from his loving mouth. He laid his head on her lap. Denise played in his hair and caught her breath.

"I need you and love you, Denise. I hope you know that," he said quietly.

"Oh, I know it, John. Thank you," she replied.

Once she had somewhat recovered, she moved to get off the couch. Denise took his hand and led him into her bedroom. They fell on the bed together, kissing like they were never going to kiss again. Denise climbed on top of him, her mouth still locked to his, and began rubbing their cocks together. Her heat and smell, her taste and tongue, soon had him as hard as steel.

"Oh baby, I need to be inside you," he moaned.

"Oh, you're going to be," she replied. "I'm going to give you a little show tonight."

She leaned over and got the jar of lubricant they liked to use. Then she leaned over his penis and kissed it ardently from base to tip. She dipped two fingers into the jar and slowly coated him with it. He was so hard and so excited that his cock jumped with every beat of his heart. And he was so big! Denise was sure she'd never seen him this large before. He must really want her, she thought.

She kissed him deeply and then straddled him, but she did it with her pert little ass pointed at his chest. From this vantage point, the Colonel could see the perfect little globes of her butt and, nestled between them, her tight pinkish little butthole. He had never seen a sexier sight.

"Are you ready to put that big, hard cock in my little asshole, Colonel Daddy?"

"Oh yes, Baby Girl. Bring it on," he said hoarsely.

Denise reached her right hand around and grasped his hard, slippery dick. She guided him to the cleft between her buttocks and pushed the head against her anal opening. Then she slowly lowered herself down.

The Colonel, awash in pleasure and sensuality, watched fascinated as Denise's tight butthole slowly opened for his engorged tip. Her beautiful little starfish parted and began swallowing him. Slowly her warm, snug anus allowed his cock inside. Millimeter by millimeter, Denise's body accepted her Colonel's thick phallus.

She groaned when his head popped past the tight ring of muscle at her opening. It hurt a bit, because he was so big and hard tonight, but the pain was mixed with pleasure. She wanted him, wanted him inside her. But more important, he wanted her. Wanted to be inside her. Wanted to kiss her, to taste her, to feel her. The Colonel, her Colonel, had sucked her cock, swallowed her cum, and declared his love. And this with an ugly scar on her body. And he had called her a hero! Denise's feminine heart swelled with love and desire. Warmth spread through her. Her own cock was hard again. She relaxed completely into the moment, her anus softened, and she impaled herself fully on him.

"Oh baby!" the Colonel cried. Her body had swiftly taken him completely. The heat, the snugness, the pleasure had rushed over him like a wave. He thrust upward, burying himself to the hilt. They began moving together, he thrusting, she taking. Mingled cries of endearment, sighs, groans filled the room. The Colonel watched mesmerized as Denise's butthole opened and swallowed him over and over.

"I'm not going to be able to hold out much longer, sweetie," the Colonel managed to say.

"Neither am I, Daddy!"

She paused for a moment, and then rotated on his cock, gyrating slowly as she did so. The Colonel could feel her tight muscular anus working on him as she did so, caressing him, milking him. After a moment, she was facing him. She fell onto him and their lips locked together. Colonel Strong held her tightly to him, kissing her deeply, his tongue and his cock in her at the same time. He plunged into her over and over, his own pleasure rising to a crescendo. They were like one body, one organism now. Their bodies, like their minds and hearts, were deeply involved in every possible way.

Denise's cock was caught between her soft belly and the Colonel's hard one. She was very hard and highly aroused. Pre-cum leaked steadily from her member and lubricated the fleshy envelope that surrounded it. Her pleasure was also rising to a peak.

"Oh Daddy, I think I'm going to cum again!" she whispered hotly.

"Go for it, Baby Girl! Spurt your cum all over Daddy's belly. Daddy's got something for you, too!

"I bet you do," Denise said, chuckling.

She covered his mouth with hers and they moved in earnest, reaching for their peak. Another few seconds of hard, determined fucking, and they both attained it. The Colonel gasped, "I'm cumming!" and thrust strongly into Denise as he emptied gob after got of hot, tortured, pleasure-laden sperm into Denise's asshole. He spurted and spurted, going on impossibly long. Finally the pleasure became too much, and he had to slow.

Denise felt his spasms inside her and suddenly her climax was upon her. For the second time that evening, she threw out a load of semen. Only this time, it landed between the two lovers, providing hot sticky lubrication and enhancing her pleasure. After a time, as with the Colonel, the pleasure got too intense and she had to stop. But she still shuddered in pleasure.

The Colonel removed his softening cock from her tired bottom. He turned on his side and she fitted herself to him. They kissed again, looking into each other's eyes.

"You love me. Real or not real?" Denise asked.

"Real," the Colonel said.

She nestled her head into his shoulder. The Colonel caressed her gently. Pretty soon her breathing deepened, evened. She was asleep. A few minutes later he was too.