All Comments on 'The Color of Sea'

by Silvermouse

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 12 years ago
Beautifully written....

The vivid descriptions played incessantly with my mind. Oh, the word play! Smashingly gorgeous! Considering I have not read the previous story, this segment, on it's own, was quite magnificent. I will definitey read it's sister story! Although, I do so hope to see a continuation of this wonderfully written character combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brilliant

one of the best sci-fi erotica i've read for a long while. do carry on this series!

NovaChalmersNovaChalmersover 12 years ago
Nice!

Wonderfully written and totally engaging! Wow.

dragonfeatherdragonfeatherover 12 years ago
more?

Loved this and Color of Air as well. Hope you'll be writing more with these characters :)

SilvermouseSilvermouseover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement

Thanks for letting me know you liked it. I have a few ideas sloshing around in the vat, waiting to see what jells. It might be this, or another Nightstick, or maybe a followon to For Your Sins (if one thing can be said to follow another in a timeless place, from which both demons and stories arise).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sequal

The story was of exotic awesomeness and was imagination-stimulating. I need a sequal. I realy liked all your other stories too. Do keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anyone home?

it was a artfull mix of action, sex and mystery. truly awesome, IM DYING HERE I N33D A SEQUAL or can someone pick up the torch?

SilvermouseSilvermouseover 11 years agoAuthor
Sequel is coming

I've been working on a novel-length project and haven't finished a short story recently. It's time for a break, so I'll bang one out. To keep you for a few days, here's the intro to Color of Iron:

The Port of Raxas would have been merely gloomy to the human senses that I once had. I would have seen only the dimly lit corridors designed to build up a static charge of unease on the human particles navigating their crude waveguides. Now my shapeshifter senses could taste the blood tang of high-carbon steel, smell the skin particles of a hundred races exfoliated into dust and laminated onto bulkheads with layers of silicon lubricants, and hear the noxious reptilian stench of a grit, the reptilian rat-analog that had displaced the mammalian one from its niche across the galaxy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous