The Column

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's hard to believe' She stroked my shoulder.

'Thanks' I couldn't hold her eye, I was too nervous. Her hand slid from my shoulder down to my hand. I looked her in the eye. I held her gaze this time.

'Can I…' she held my eye still, seeing into my soul, knowing what I was thinking, and feeling. 'Can I… kiss you, Molly?'

'Please…' As I replied she stepped into me. She held both my hands now and our faces were inches apart for what seemed like an eternity. Then we kissed. Our lips pressed together and she gently slipped her tongue into my mouth, I caressed it with my own. The kiss sent an electric thrill throughout my entire body. I was covered in goose pimples. After a blissful eternity she broke the kiss. I tried to follow her lips but did not find them. My eyes were shut tight. I rested my head on her shoulder.

'I can't do it like this. It can't just be one night.' I felt a tear on my cheek from her eye. 'I need someone I can spend my life with and I think you may be her, but to find that out, we cannot be together tonight.' I kissed her neck and stepped back. I felt tears welling up in my eyes; they were running freely from hers.

'I understand. I know I love you, but we have to know if it will last before we can make love,' we held each other again. I stepped back, wrote my phone number down on a spare piece of paper from my bag and handed it to her. 'Call me tomorrow, please.'

'I… I will maybe we could meet for lunch?'

'Yeah, how about the place we met today, say about one? We can find out if this is love or not then'

'Don't be hurt, I'm not rejecting you, I couldn't do that, I just don't want us to hurt each other down the line'

'No, I understand' She took my hand and kissed it lovingly.

'Tomorrow, just Molly…' With that she left and I walked up the stairs to my own apartment, opened the door and lay on my bed to think about what had just happened. I pulled my clothes off and lay on the bed in my pink, silky undies. If she felt the same way I did, like our love was a transcendent force that could last forever, this time tomorrow, I would no longer be a virgin. I pulled off my bra and knickers and lay naked under the sheets, unable to sleep.

I awoke early the next morning, having hardly slept a wink, thinking about Audie, wishing she was with me, but knowing why she wasn't. The phone rang by my head, drilling into my hazy mind, drawing me out of my passive state. I looked at the clock 8:00, I really thought it was earlier than that. Oh well. I picked up the phone.

'It's me. Audrey.'

'Hey Audie, what's up?'

'I just wanted to make sure we are still on for lunch…'

'Of course we are. I've been missing you since you left.' I heard her laugh lightly.

'I missed you too; see you at one, yeah?'

'Yeah, of course' I sensed there was something she wanted to tell me, but could not bring herself to do over the phone. I hoped it was what I thought it would be.

I quickly showered and lathered my body, avoiding the temptation to bring myself to orgasm, hoping I would have some one else to do that later in the day. I dressed in a lacy black bra and panty set, embroidered with dark red flowers, a black Romany skirt and a white, pinstripe designer shirt. I left my legs bare; they were still smooth from a waxing a few days ago. I undid enough of the buttons on the shirt to make the bra visible, but not obviously so. She would be mad to turn me down now.

I ate a breakfast of coffee and cereal, nothing too glamorous, brushed my teeth, grabbed my purse and started to leave. I noticed, however, that Steve was still sat at the computer, holding an empty bottle. I checked his pulse, found he was, in fact, still alive and left. I slowly walked the mile to my office, thinking about how to tell Clea about this, or even if I should. I decided to, she had been instrumental in my realisation of my desires so far, so she deserved to know.

I arrived at the office and Clea was already there. This was no surprise, it was half nine, I had apparently walked quite slowly.

'Hey Molly,' she said as I settled at my desk. 'How did it go last night?'

'We'll, her name is Audie, and I know I'm in love with her…'

'That's great, so did you two,' she gestured towards her crotch, I turned red.

'No, not yet, she wants to know if it's real' Clea smiled comprehendingly.

'Sounds like she's a keeper, has she called you yet?'

'Yeah, this morning, why do you ask?'

'She's in love with you too, I just know it, and how could she not be?'

'Well, were meeting for lunch, I think she'll tell me then'

One o'clock could not have come slower, but I finally managed to sneak out the office at about twenty to, Clea wished me the best of luck I preyed to myself all the way there that she felt the way I did.

I got there at about five to and Audie was already seated. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on each cheek, such a warm greeting could only mean one thing. I was shaking in my chair, waiting for her to say it.

'Hey Molly' she smiled at me seductively, 'there is something I wanted to say this morning but I couldn't do it over the phone. She paused and took a sip of wine. I felt her bare foot stroking my leg. I bit my lower lip. 'I love you, I have since the moment I first saw you. I was a fool to leave last night. Do you love me too? Do you think this will last forever?' I took her hand in my own and looked her in the eyes.

'I do.' We stood and kissed across the table much to the surprise of the waitress, who was approaching with our food. We quickly ate, or as quickly as one can when holding the hand of your lover, and spoke little, I glanced into her eyes when ever I could. The meal was soon finished. We paid and left. Standing outside the restaurant, Audie took both my hands in hers.

'Are you sure you want to do this?' I held her eyes and nodded. We walked back to my apartment, hand in hand. We arrived, walked up the stairs and inside. I went to the kitchen and offered Audie a drink, she accepted and I felt her sneak up behind me and begin kissing the nape my neck as I poured our drinks. I turned, handed one to her and we kissed full on the lips again.

'I want you so bad baby, I'm going to make you feel like you've never felt before' She whispered in my ear and led me back to the living room. Steve was gone; we had the place to ourselves.

'I should tell you' I whispered to her as she pushed me down on to the sofa. She began kissing between my breasts. 'That…' my breathing got heavier when she undid my shirt, she slowly pulled the two halves apart and grinned like a woman possessed when she saw my bra. 'I'm a virgin'

She stopped. 'That so… sweet' she kissed me on the mouth. She kissed me on my cheeks. She kissed me on my neck. She pulled my body forward and slid the shirt off my shoulders. She began kissing my breasts through the material of the bra, before reaching behind me to undo it. She released my bosom and dropped the bra to the floor, pausing for a second to look at my breast in awe. She dived on me sucking a nipple hard whilst teasing the other breast, and then alternating. My breathing was fast and shallow, my cheeks were flushed and my pussy was wet. She pulled my skirt and panties from under me and I sat before her, completely naked. She stood back and looked me up and down.

'Very nice, very nice indeed, I could stare at you all night.' She whispered in an outrageously sexy voice while she surveyed my body.

She began to remove her own clothes, first her shirt, then her jeans. I began to play with myself and moaned with pleasure just as she released her breasts. She turned her back to me and slowly pulled down her panties, showing me her frankly fantastic ass.

Once we were both naked she took my hand and pulled me up. We kissed again. And again we kissed on the on the lips. Our naked bodies pressed together, our breasts, our thighs, our lips. We shared each other's heat. 'Let's go to the bed room' she whispered in my ear. I led her by the hand into my room and we rolled on to the bed. She kissed my neck, my chest, my ears and my stomach. She looked up at me and said, 'you're going to love this'. I already knew she was right. She lifted my legs up over her shoulders and paused, gently breathing on my pussy. I quivered in anticipation. She licked my pussy from top to bottom and I writhed in pleasure, grabbing the headboard. Then she really got going. Alternating from tonguing as deep as she could, licking up and down my vulvae and flicking my clit with her tongue, she soon had me in a blissful state of orgasm. It was the most powerful I had ever experienced, my back arched and my whole body bucked from the sensation of it. I almost passed out, but Audie's kisses, sloppy with my own juices brought me back around. I was actually quite tasty.

'Did you enjoy that?' She asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

'I certainly did' I said between kissing her, cleaning up my own mess. I kissed my way down her neck to her breasts 'I've never felt so fantastic in my life' I started sucking on her nipple. 'And I want you to feel the same way' She let out a moan of pleasure as I bit down on a nipple. She opened her legs wide for me and I took the hint.

With her legs spread so wide there was no need for me to put them over my shoulders, so I dived right in. I began doing the same as she had done to me, moving up and down her pussy, tonguing deep, flicking her clit, and she was really into it, moaning with pleasure urging me on. Not only that, I was enjoying it too, and was getting quite aroused myself, so I slipped a hand between my legs and began to play with myself. Soon I sensed she was close, so I sped up my work with my hand, hoping to cum at the same time as her. It worked and we both let out cries of orgasm at the same moment.

We lay in each others arms resting after our period of passion, wrapped in my comfortable duvet. She whispered in my ear 'I love you Molly'. It was exactly what I wanted to hear. I whispered a reply 'I love you too Audie' I really meant it.

12