All Comments on 'The Coming of the Stone Giants'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mmmm

I want to be used like this. To provide for someone..or something... else's pleasure

AlinaXAlinaXover 8 years agoAuthor

This is a whole new way of getting stoned...

Thanks for reading & commenting. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Short Story

You've a practiced hand. You quickly and easily created a situation that is entirely believable, until the Stone Giants ofcourse. You even put in a bit of self deprecating humor! I always love that, it seems to make the character more real. I've enjoyed myths, legends and mythology since I was a young boy. Your story managed to touch on the basis of several (of my numerous) personal fantasies. Giants, living stone, huge phallus (or objects), bukakke, bondage and edging. The thought or image of a woman taking something of large girth and length is highly erotic to me dear authoress(?). Anyway your story touches on an urban legend that comes from Paris, if I remember correctly. There is a sarcophagus in some cemetery with a carved prostrate statue of a man of some import. The story goes that if women that are having trouble conceiving will straddle the statue they will shortly become pregnant. It's even been said that some women will dry hump the statue 'til orgasm to help ensure they will soon become pregnant. Ofcourse many female tourists straddle him to say they did or get a picture. One of my mental fantasies is a take-off of this urban legend. The statue is 'alive' and 'wakes up' grows a large phallus and has sex with the more discreet and unsuspecting women then lets them go.

Again thank you for such a good story!

AlinaXAlinaXabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I'm happy you enjoyed both the humour and the erotica. This is one of my favourite fantasies.

Thank you also for the Parisian tale. I can almost imagine the scene - in Pere-Lachaise (sp?) perhaps, surrounded by many famous ghosts...

AlinaXAlinaXover 6 years agoAuthor

Note to self... The much eroded Victor Noir in Père Lachaise:

http://www.theculturemap.com/victor-noir-sexiest-tomb-pere-lachaise-cemetery/

fuzeetafuzeetaover 5 years ago
Fantastic

I always love your stories, as incredibly magical and mystical the story lines the wonderful way they’re written, makes them so enjoyable, but most of all, the sex is always hot and stimulating.

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

This is one of the first - perhaps even the first, I'm not sure - stories I wrote for Literotica, and I'm particularly fond of it. I'm happy you enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading & commenting!

Rip142Rip142over 3 years ago

By chance, I happened onto your stories, and boy, what a treat! Love your writing style and your imagination! I’m not sure if it really matters, but I intend on reading ALL your stories in the order listed in your bio. Thanks so much for sharing, this has been one VERY erotic treat! - Cheers!

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

The ones in the bio are just those related to the ongoing tale of Ali. There are many others as well, of varying quality. Thank you for the reminder to update the list in the bio, however. I don't think the order is especially important, but the magic shop first appears in The Invisible Girl, and the mansion in Claimed by the Futanari (Ch. 03) becomes important in The Futa Ring (Ch. 04) and later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES