All Comments on 'The Command Investigation Ch. 04'

by fsqueeze

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mountaincat4mountaincat4almost 7 years ago
All's well that ends well?

It was hard to tell the bad guys from the good in this series. I have no past experience with the military but I'd wager that what you portrayed is not an atypical example of what passes for justice in the services. The priorities seem to be completely upside down in this investigation beginning with a general that wants only to be insulated from responsibility and any tarnishing of the reputation of his command. This to be accomplished (of course) by assigning it to a subordinate who could be blamed if the situation is not tied up neatly enough in military procedures, forms and protocol. I think Jack Nicholson's famous line from the movie 'A few good men' needs to be changed from 'You can't handle the truth' to 'We just don't care that much about the truth'. Despite your best effort to wrap this up so everybody concerned gets a somewhat fair outcome, still the underlying message is that the end justifies the means and that's a dangerous path to take when you're trying to get to justice.

nyc1975nyc1975almost 7 years ago
Ambivalent

Fraternization between officers and enlisted ranks is one of the cardinal sin no-no's of all branches of the military. It is also one of the most frequently violated non-no's. This Lt. definitely used his position of authority to coerce at least Highrider into sex, and I was uncomfortable with that. Still the description of the sexual hijinks accomplished its mission of arousing me. Finally, he should pray that he never comes to the attention of 1SG Wolverton in a negative way. The senior NCO network would likely ensure he completed his service doing daily head inspections at Gitmo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Militant Comments

I, for one, don't give a rip whether the activities described in this narrative are legal, ethical or typical. I enjoyed your writing style, the plot, the characters and the terrific sex. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jargon mistake

You seem to have a pretty good handle on Marine organization and proper phraseology with one exception. In the Naval service, the time is never expressed with the word “hours”. It’s always “1130”, never “1130 hours.”

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Fucking A!

OooRah excellent story. I always knew the officers was nailing the cute BAMS on Base! Semper Fi from this old Marine! Five stars for the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous