The Command Investigation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

I drove off base into Jacksonville to the nearest Taco Bell. It was 2300 hrs when I finished eating and began revising and typing up my report for the General.

It was 0645 when the company clerk showed up. He saw me and said, "Shit, sir, have you been here all night?"

I nodded. "Check the fax for me?"

"Aye, aye, sir." He left.

Most of the entire battalion was still out in the field doing non-lethal weapons training; only a skeleton staff remained.

The clerk shook his head when he returned. I kept working.

At 0815, I hit print. I handed the clerk my report, saying, "Look this over for mistakes. Consider it confidential. I'm going to check the fax."

The faxes had arrived. I collected them and went back to my desk, spending the next few minutes organizing everything in the report.

The clerk handed me the copy, and there were some problems. I revised and printed again.

At 0830, I had a finished report. I raced home, shaved, changed into pressed cammies, and arrived at the Division Adjutant's office at 0855.

He called me right in, and I handed him the complete folder.

"Have a seat. You have a copy on disk here?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Good." He read the cover; his face looked confused. He leafed through the paperwork and glanced at me. "You arranged the transfers?"

"Yes, sir. All you have to do is sign for the General, and it's done."

"Bit premature, Lieutenant, but good initiative." He flipped another page and read. Here it comes. "Wait. Who the fuck is Corporal Bundt?"

"Signed confession on the next page, sir."

He flipped again and read. "Holy shit." He closed the folder and said, "I've got some reading to do. Go hang out somewhere close. I'll send for you."

"Aye, aye, sir." I left.

Fifteen minutes later, the Colonel summoned me again.

"I did not expect this, Lieutenant. Not at all."

"Am I okay, sir?"

"Better than okay, I'd say. This could've blown way out of proportion. You took care of practically everything. Nice work, but I've got a few questions."

"I'm ready, sir."

"How did you figure out the incident reports could be rescinded?"

"Computer research, sir." I had both Highrider and Glashing rescind their misconduct allegations—the original reports they made with First Sergeant Wolverton—they no longer mattered. The Marine Corps grants a grace period—a cooling off period for incidents between Marines—of 48 hours. A statement can be amended or rescinded without penalty. Done. Neither Glashing nor Highrider were accused of sexual assault any longer. And neither had made a false accusation against a fellow Marine.

"How did you get them to confess?"

I told him about the submarine bluff. He liked that.

"You're sure, then, that these female Marines are not practicing homosexuals. There was coercion on the part of this Bundt?"

"Positive, sir." Highrider's and Glashing's admissions of homosexual activity were tricky, but the command had the ability to be lenient in these matters, depending on circumstances. I arranged for their transfer.

He nodded. "I think the General will be okay with a transfer. Good Marines, both of them?"

"Outstanding marks, sir. They're in the file."

"Glashing to Quantico and Highrider to Marine Detachment, Fort Sill? Why those places?"

"Closer to their homes, sir, and far away from the rumors here."

He nodded. "Outstanding, Lieutenant. I'll have my bubbas proofread it, so hang out if we need you to change some things, reprint, and sign it again."

"Aye, aye, sir."

"You've been going balls out, haven't you?"

"Pretty much, sir."

"Questions?" he asked.

"One, sir. Do you think the General will approve this?"

"No guarantee, but, yeah. I do," he said. He raised his eyebrows—any more questions? I shook my head, and he said, "Dismissed."

I stood up and walked to the door.

"One last thing, Lieutenant."

I turned back to him. "Sir?"

"What convinced you that these two Marines weren't lesbians?"

I smiled.

He turned back to his paperwork and said, "Carry on, Lieutenant."

I left. Now that guy was a colonel I actually liked.

I fell asleep in the chair outside his office. An hour later, a gunnery sergeant told me I could go. The documents were clean. As I got up, he explained to me that the Colonel had kept me on temporary assignment with the division—through Monday.

I wouldn't have to return to my unit out in the field. The Colonel just gave me a 72 hour pass. Fuck, yeah.

It was almost 1100 hrs. I went back to my quarters and zonked out, hard.

My alarm clock went off at 1600. Shutting it off, I called up the Division HQ and got transferred to the Adjutant's Office.

One of the Colonel's minions confirmed that General Buck had approved my recommendations. I went back to sleep.

It was 1930 hrs when I woke. I showered, dressed, ate like a bear, and then drove back to 10th Marines for the last time.

I visited Highrider first. When I finished talking, she said, "Think you'll ever come out Fort Sill, sir?"

"I'll know who to look for if I do, Highrider."

She smiled, and I left.

I went to Morales' room, sent her roommate away, thanked her and explained what would happen to Bundt.

She wiped some tears from her eyes and thanked me. I shook her hand, wished her luck, and left for Glashing's room.

She locked up when I entered, and I put her at ease. She turned and walked over to me, and she said, "Sir, last night was the sexiest, most incredible..."

"Hold on," I said. I told her what the General decided.

She gushed her gratitude, and then she asked, "Was Quantico your idea, sir?"

I nodded. "I can't have you too far away. I need to be able to visit, right?"

She smiled, and then she came closer and whispered, "Yesterday, sir, I lost everything. I have to surrender to you."

She backed away and began to undress. I watched.

When she was completely nude, she asked me if I accepted her surrender.

I nodded, and she awaited my orders.

"Undress me," I said. She did, and as I stood naked in the center of her room, she held me lightly on my shoulders. Standing behind me, she pulled her body close to mine, and she let her hard nipples touch my back. She slid them over me, just her nipples. They drug over my ass and along my hips, across my belly, and then down.

Standing beside me, she whispered, "I loved it when you called me by my first name last night, sir." She slid her nipples along the side of my jutting cock. I stopped her and laid down on the bed. She crawled in after me, and she said, "Sir, may I see how much cum you have for me?"

I nodded. Glashing spread my legs and got between them. She slid down further and laid on her tummy, knees bent and feet up in the air behind her. She put her head level with my nuts, and she felt them.

Then she put one in her mouth. Her tongue rolled underneath it, and then the ball slid from between her lips. She lifted the other one and sucked on it gently.

Those frosted blue eyes looked at me. Glashing was one of those rare women who could get you hard with just her eyes. The view I had astonished me: my rigid cock stood tall like a monument. Behind it and just to the side were Glashing's fuck-me eyes. Her little elf nose drew in and blew out little huffs of air over her lips and on my balls. Those lips were latched over one of my testicles, gently puckering on the scrotum.

Her hand appeared and grasped the shaft. She lifted the skin up over the rigidness underneath, watching me, sucking my nut.

She gaped her jaw and my testicle fell out. A tiny filament on saliva hung between her lower lip and my scrotum before her tongue drew across her lower lip and broke it.

Still tugging my cock, she said, "With your permission, sir, I want to holster this weapon in my throat."

I nodded. She let go of my dick and rose up over the tip.

I watched the top of her head descend, feeling the moist heat of her mouth engulf my cock. Lower and lower she plunged, and her nose embedded in my little hairs when she stopped. I felt her lower lip on the silky skin where my scrotum and the shaft met.

I uttered a little "uh," and watched her rise up, watched my cock reappear, shining, from between her soft lips. Her lips encasing the head, she drew in a breath and slowly descended. It was a slow motion deep throat. I felt my cock cross some threshold deep inside her, and I felt the tip push against her anatomy in there and bend down into her esophagus.

She bobbed, letting a few inches out and gaining them back again. The head of my cock bent at that turn in her throat each time she went down.

I had a fleeting thought of marrying Glashing, not so much because I loved her, but more because I wanted to lock myself into this kind of blowjob for the rest of my life. And, I didn't want anyone else to have them, but me. And her eyes, they only could look at me that way, I thought.

She drew up to the tip and gasped.

"I'm going to cum next time," I said.

"I know." Her lips clasped the shaft like a soft ring, and she drew me all the way in. At the base, her eyes pinched shut and her mouth opened. I felt her tongue emerge and drag left and right. Then, she closed her lips tightly around the root.

I grunted and muscles clenched in my stomach and ass. I held the back of her head with both hands, and I growled, "Fuck," through gritted teeth. The word drug out for several seconds. All through it, my cock flexed inside her warm throat. All through it, I felt cum coarse up the shaft, out the head, and into her esophagus. All through it, her lips remained clutched at a point where my cock lodged completely and snugly inside her.

As she drew back up the shaft, her mouth gaped and she choked for a moment, and then her lips closed upon me about half way up. I felt a pool of cum coat the tip and run down the shaft against her lips there. Glashing's tongue stiffened against me and a powerful sucking sensation surrounded the tip. I heard a wet, guttural gulp.

My cock emerged clean and shiny. Glashing looked at me and smiled.

I drew her up and held her against me, my hand rubbed slow circles on her back. Her tits pressed into my ribs.

"How far is Quantico from Lejeune, sir?"

"Oh," I said, "five hours or so. Not bad."

"I don't have a car."

"I do," I said, smiling. "You can catch a ride off base. I'll get in about 2300 every Friday, pick you up and take you to our hotel room. We'll fuck and sleep together."

"I like that, sir," she said, and she snuggled against me and began to rub my chest.

I continued, "I'll wake up beside you at 0400 with a big hard on, and I'll poke you with it until you wake up. We'll fuck again and fall back alseep after."

She took over, "We'll sleep in, and when I wake up before you, I'll miss you so much that I'll suck your cock until you're awake." Her hand slid down my tummy and she palmed my soft package. "You'll feed me cum for breakfast, and then we'll order room service."

I said, "While we wait for it, I'll get hungry. I'll take you into the hot shower and lick on your pussy and ass."

"I'll taste so good that you'll have to fuck me again," she said, and then she hesitated. "Sir, can I tell you something?"

Four obnoxiously loud slams thundered in Glashing's room from her door.

She yelped, and I shot up. She looked at me in a panic. I mouthed the words, "Hold on a sec, I'm changing."

She called out, "Hold on a second! I'm changing!"

"Hurry up, Glashing." It was First Sergeant Wolverton's voice.

I grabbed my clothes and went to the head. I could hear Glashing frantically dressing. For a moment, I considered putting on my own clothes, but it would be pointless. If caught, I was screwed, naked or not. I wrapped a towel around my waist.

Glashing called out, "Okay!" and I heard the key in the lock.

Wolverton said, "You're free, Glashing. You and Highrider both. Did the Lieutenant tell you?"

"He stopped by. Yes, First Sergeant."

"Signed paperwork just came through. I am officially unlocking this hatch, and you are back in regular duty status, but only temporarily."

"Temporarily, First Sergeant?"

"PCS orders came through for you. You're being reassigned to MCCDC, Quantico."

"When?"

"Report date is this coming Monday; we'll probably have to put you on a bus up there tomorrow."

"Tomorrow!"

I heard the First Sergeant walking around the room. "How much trash have you got here, Lance Corporal." More footsteps. A closet door rolled open. "Not bad. I think you can fit all this is in a seabag." Closer footsteps. "What about in here?"

He was about to open the door to the head. I looked at my options. The door opened out—no chance to hide behind it. The shower door was frosted glass, and I couldn't hide there either. Drape a towel over my head? Fuck that.

I moved. I stood in the center of the bathroom and looked right at the door. I put my finger on my lips and tried to look as cool and confident as I could.

Wolverton opened the door and looked straight ahead at the sink. Then, he turned to look at the shower, but saw me. His eyes popped; they looked me up and down.

I put my hands together as if in prayer, and then I put my index finger over my lips again: please don't say anything!

"This doesn't look so bad, Glashing," he called out to her. "I think you can fit this in your seabag and a carry on." Wolverton smirked at me, and then he waved me off and left, closing the door.

I closed my eyes and blew out the breath I'd been holding.

Glashing was totally silent, probably scared shitless out there. The First Sergeant said, "Get your Alphas pressed and ready for reporting. Start packing out. I'll call your room when I have the bus times. I know you haven't been in here long, but I'll be inspecting this room before you can go, so make sure it's clean."

"Aye, aye, First Sergeant."

"You may want to start in that head over there. There's something in there that definitely wouldn't pass my inspection."

I smiled when I heard it—his little joke.

Glashing replied, "Yes, First Sergeant."

"Carry on."

The door closed, but I heard no key lock it on the outside. Then, I heard Glashing lock it from the inside.

I came out. Glashing was leaning against the door, her hand over her heart. "Oh, my gosh, sir. Oh, my gosh. Are we good?"

I smiled. "We're good. He's not going to say anything."

She ran up to me and threw her arms around my waist. "I was so scared, sir."

My towel slipped off. Glashing noticed and looked down.

I asked, "Do I still have your unconditional surrender?"

She nodded.

"Go take a shower and masturbate in there until I come in."

"Aye, aye, sir."

She went into the head and turned the shower on. I stood in the doorway and watched her strip. Everything about Glashing's body was firm and tight. Her curves weren't so much in the places that make a woman voluptuous. Hers were in places that make a woman fit and strong—bulbous calves, meaty thighs, spherical ass, flat tummy, sleek arms, hard breasts.

She pulled a pin out of her hair, and the locks fell down over her shoulders. She looked over at me with those icy sex-eyes. My cock pointed at her like a howitzer.

She climbed in, and through the frosted glass I watched her immerse that body in warm water. She put her blonde hair under the shower head, and it came out brown. She spent a minute or two letting the warm water cascade over her skin.

Steam rose up from the stall when she moved into the back corner. She bent slightly at the knees, spreading her legs a little. I saw the shadow her hand move between her legs.

I waited in suspense for a minute or so before I heard the first sound, a small, squeaky moan. The vague silhouette of her head tilted up. Soon, the sound of her pleasure filled the bathroom.

She begged, "More, sir. Please more."

I waited and listened.

"Please, fuck me, sir."

Her knees bent more, and she slid down the shower wall a few inches, panting. I moved to the door and wiped the condensation from the glass. It didn't help.

She moaned, "Yes, sir. Oh, fuck my pussy like that."

Was this real or an act? I had to see for myself. I opened the shower door.

She saw me and glanced down. "Oh, shit, look at that big hard cock," she said. Her fingers glided rapidly back and forth on her clit. She looked down at herself and a rising and very feminine "uh" escaped her lips.

It was real.

I walked through the steam and scalding hot water, picking her up. She wrapped her legs around my hips. I sat her on the head of my cock. She reached down and wiggled me inside her slit, and I let her ass sink down.

She hollered in my ear and I sucked on her neck, feeling the silky, wet grip of her pussy.

"Fuck me, sir," she moaned. "Fuck me, please, sir."

I pounded her into the corner. Our bodies slapped together. She yelled.

I had to see those eyes. I drew back from sucking on her neck, and I held her ass with one hand. With the other, I grasped her wet hair and pulled her head up.

"Look at me," I said.

"Aye, sir," she gasped.

I put my hand back on her ass, and I fucked her while she screamed and those ice-blue eyes stared at me, a message of pleasure and pain in them.

I slowed down. "Fuck, you are beautiful," I said. "Can I cum inside this pussy?"

She nodded. "Please, sir."

I resumed the assault, and she came. It was her eyes that took me to the edge. They never stopped looking at me when she shrieked through the peak of her pleasure.

It felt sudden when I began filling her pussy with cum. I grunted and bit my lip. I slammed her ass down on my cock and the pulses came in rapid succession, more like a machine gun than a semi-auto. Her pussy either gripped me tighter or my cock expanded inside her. Regardless, it felt like her pussy was milking those shots out of me.

When I finished, I lifted her off and put her on her feet. She sagged against me. I guided her under the hot water and rinsed us both off.

We shampooed and washed each other. When we finally shut off the shower, the room was a sauna. Glashing wrapped a towel around her chest and her hair. She shuffled over to the bed and laid down.

I sat at the chair in front of her desk and cooled down. I was thinking about how lucky I'd gotten with 1stSgt Wolverton, and then I remembered something. "Hey, Glashing?"

"Sir?'

"You were going to tell me something—right before the First Sergeant showed up. What was it?"

She looked confused.

I said, "We were imagining getting a hotel room in Quantico. Remember?"

"Oh," she said, and then her lips curled into a shy smile.

"What?"

She said, "I just—I really liked it when you licked my ass last night."

"I did, too."

"Did you?" she asked.

I nodded.

"I didn't think I would ever like it, but I really did. It made me think..." She stopped herself.

"What? What did you think?" I asked.

"It's embarrassing."

"Say it anyways."

She grinned sheepishly. "It made me think I might want to try, you know, anal, sir."

I nodded and stood up. The bathroom steam had begun to clear out, and I walked in, found a little bottle of lotion and came back out. "Take off your towels and lay on your belly," I said.

She saw the lotion, and then she swallowed and said, "Aye, sir." Her fingers loosed each towel, and she tossed them on the floor.

I sat beside her on the bed. She rolled onto her stomach, and I gazed at her ass. It was small and strong and curvy. I put lotion on my hands, rubbed them together, and worked it into her shoulders and back.

"Ooh, that's nice, sir."

I felt the tiny, but strong muscles in her back, kneading them with my fingers. With more lotion in my hands, I worked down to her lower back. The valley of her vertebrae was deep, and I admired how, as it approached her ass, it sloped up, flattened, and then formed into two little dimples, one over each cheek.