The Command Investigation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers

She whispered, "That feels so good, sir."

I skipped her ass and rubbed lotion into her legs. They were tight—her calves like inverted bowling pins, her thighs, smooth and hard.

"I don't deserve this, sir," she muttered.

I began rubbing lotion on her ass, and my cock grew. The fucking thing was perfection: the skin, unblemished; the curves, plump; the feel, robust. With a cheek in each hand, I worked the lotion into the skin by gripping the flesh and drawing my thumbs up to my fingers. When I did this, the darkness between her cheeks revealed itself.

I put a dab of lotion on my finger.

"Sir, I'm the one that should be doing this to you...oh!"

I was rubbing lotion on her little hole. With my other hand, I pulled off the towel covering my throbbing, hard cock.

I pushed my finger inside her. She drew in a breath.

I slid the finger further in, feeling how her asshole clenched it and imagining the circular muscle around my cock.

Glashing whimpered as I slowly rocked my finger in and out. She pushed herself up on her elbows and hung her head down, breathing heavily.

I looked down at my cock, and it twitched. It was like a dog waiting to pounce on its treat.

"I can feel everything," she said, "every crease and knuckle on your finger, sir." She groaned and uttered, "It's so sensitive."

That was it for me. I drew my finger out, took the lotion, and squirted some on my cock. I rubbed it all over.

It felt so good, I could have jerked off right there and cum all over her ass, but I wanted more. I straddled her legs, pulled her ass apart, and drug the tip of my dick along her ass crack and over her asshole.

"Oh, shit, that's big," she said. "Sir, are you sure..."

"You surrendered, Glashing."

"I know. Oh, fuck." She felt it coming. The head of my cock began to open her up. She grunted; it was a rising gasp and very feminine.

The head was in, but I didn't wait there. I drove further inside, watching the shaft disappear, seeing her little hole yawn to accept the ever-increasing girth.

I held there, about three-quarters inside of her. Glashing was adjusting. She alternately panted and grunted.

"I don't know if I can, sir."

I rubbed gently on her shoulders and back. "It's so incredibly hot," I said, "and you're so fucking sexy, Samantha."

She nodded.

I said, "You control it. You fuck me."

She nodded again, took a few deep breaths, and then her ass began to let me out. She held me at the tip, and then her little butt wiggled once, her back began to arch, and my cock started sinking into her again.

She whimpered. I grunted at the grip, at the sight of her beautiful ass rising up off the bed to take in more and more cock. When she stopped, I gazed up her back and watched her chest and head rise and fall.

Still propped on her elbows with her head hung low, I told her to keep going.

"Aye, aye, sir," she breathed. Her hips moved and her ass swallowed me again and again.

The view and the sounds were graphic as she gyrated against me. After several iterations, she seemed to have found a comfortable rhythm.

"You like it, sir?" she asked, almost purring now.

"Fuck, I love it. I'm going to cum," I gasped.

"I'm yours."

I grasped her waist and took control, maintaining her pace, but burying deeper. She took it with little grunts and squeaks.

I whispered, "Oh, shit, Samantha," as the intensity of the feeling blossomed. I drew back to the tip and watched the shaft squeeze. Her rim stretched with each convulsion, and Glashing shouted into the pillow. Cum flooded up the shaft and into her asshole. My body energized, and I almost felt like I was firing lightning into her.

The few remaining, weaker contractions sputtered, and I grasped the shaft. Keeping the tip inside her, I rolled my fingers up and flexed. I felt the final drops seep out.

I pulled out slowly, making sure her little hole remained tightly clasped even to the tapering end of my cock. Then I was out, and one small glom of semen drooled down toward her slit.

I leaned over her and kissed the back of her neck. "I hope that's not the last time we ever do that."

She turned and smiled. "I'm glad you like my ass, sir."

"Love it," I corrected.

She rolled onto her side, and I joined her. Her face looked like she'd just worked out—flushed and glistening with perspiration. Her eyes looked at mine and I couldn't help it; I kissed her.

When it ended, she caressed my face with her fingers and said, "I don't even know your first name, sir."

I told her.

She smiled and said it. Then, she added, "I've always liked that name."

"I'm glad," I said.

We laid in silence for some time before she spoke.

"Are you my man?" Those frosty blue eyes searched mine for the answer.

I kissed her again, and then said, "Yes."

Her hands rubbed me, gently, and she said, "Next Friday is too long to wait for you."

She kissed me, and our tongues met.

When we split apart, she said something I'll never forget. She watched her hand rub my shoulder and she said, "Your cum is in my tummy and my pussy and my ass." Then, she leaned closer, looked right at me and whispered, "I always want your cum inside me. I want to swallow it. I want to fuck it out of you. And I want it in my ass when I'm walking around our home, fat and pregnant with your babies, sir."

I told her to call me by my first name. She did.

fsqueeze
fsqueeze
2,425 Followers