All Comments on 'The Community at Barstock Hollow'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Powerful stuff!

A fascinating introduction to what promises to be an even more fascinating whole.

Hot, well-written and well worth 5 *s.

Thank you - I look forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very good

looking forward to reading your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confusion

You mentioned in the story that it was not normal for the males to be able to read, yet the one in question was expected to be able to read his routine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

Even for a fantasy, this was unbelievable tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad there was no part 2

Because this was awful. Can't believe I wasted my time reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wtf

This is just fucked up I mean I like bdsm but this is just wrong. If this actually turns anyone on then they are just fucked up people and I hope I never come across you in my life.

RegretsRegretsabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully controlled storytelling.

Never once did the story drift. I ached for detail of sex training...what duties did he perform? The depth of a very fine submission was handled beautifully and I will embellish on ideas and ambience that I have picked out from the story. How wonderful that the women were happy and carefree,with the freedom of the whole day for themselves. He on the other hand had many duties. I hope that the collar was in fact removed,so that he could carry out his submission to the absolute limit of his possibilities. Very erotic story.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 1 year ago

I love the quality of your writing but I can't personally relate to a slave husband who has no cock, balls or sexual desire. His situation is hopeless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous