The Commuter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers

“Oh please, Master,” She paused long enough for me to think about the up coming safe word, Spinnaker, but she surprise me. “Another please Master. I need to be taught in your ways, Master.”

This was beyond anything I had ever heard of. Sure, I had read a sample of just about every kind of basic BDSM story, but I’d never really felt as much a part of them as I was living right that moment. It had all been so remote, almost unreal, more fiction than reality. But this was really happening! It was now, my hand swinging a second time to catch the second cheek. “Whack!”

Her body bolted under the blow, more from surprise than pain. “Oh thank you Master, I feel more aware now. I am sure I will please you from now on, Master.”

This was just unbelievable. I had just smacked this glorious woman and she was thanking me. If I’d had any animosity for her at all, I might have enjoyed hurting her and continued. But I felt just the opposite, and wanted to get by this. I put my hands on her hips form behind, and drew them slowly and very lightly up her sides.

Her head came back towards me, her eyes surely rolling in their sockets. I could guess that much from behind by the method of her movements. Her shoulders relaxed, her breathing becoming shallow, her skin so soft. My hands drifted up her sides, then around her front before reaching up to her breasts. I let them cup, under her blooming melons. She was exquisite. My own head leaned back, my eyes rolled in my sockets, and the two of us stood there like people gazing at the stars.

My eyes closed, though I didn’t know it at the time, and my new sight was through my fingers as they encircled and roamed over her breasts. I let them cup and squeeze the firm and pliant flesh as my mind drifted and my cock rose up in my pants. They were so nice, so inviting, so gracious to let me fondle them so!

“Ohhhh, my Master, that feels soooooo good. You are way too good to me.” She sounded as if she meant it. I opened my eyes in some surprise and continued to feel her mounds as I pulled our bodies together. My cock was hard enough that even through my pants I could feel its imprint pushing into her crack from behind. It was as if we “fit.” I had cocked my knees only slightly, since she still had on her heels, and our heights were not that far off.

I was enjoying this too much and suddenly realized I was getting way off the track that I had set for my revenge. I dropped my hands, as hard as everything was, and pulled away from any contact with her.

“Oh, no, Master! Don’t go, please!”

I was so dumbfounded by her sudden animation that I would have accepted something like, “Enough of this! Fuck me now!” But that is not what she said. On the contrary, she cowered back into her face down and exclaimed, “OH! I am so sorry, Master! Please forgive me Master! I didn’t mean to order you around! Ohhhhhhhh Master….”

We had reached a milestone. This was a point where we would turn, or continue. Either way we chose now would be with complete and total commitment to the end, whatever that end might be. I sensed more that she was willing to drop the role play, if I wanted to. I also sensed, from this time and what happened before, that such a turn was not what she really wanted in her fantasy of these encounters. By her silence, I knew in my heart that she was leaving the decision up to me, the obvious novice, and that she would go either way I decided.

I decided with no hesitation to continue. It was her dream, and we were going to live it. She had carried the ball to here, and I wasn’t going to disappoint her on the edge of its being played. I had no idea if I could pull this off, but I was sure going to try.

“On your knees! NOW!”

Chapter ELEVEN

“Your insolent behavior can no longer be ignored.” The scent of her hair wafted through my nostrils as I kneeled behind her to cuff her wrists. Leaning into her my head had settled just beside hers and I took the opportunity to stress my deepened voice for effect, right in her ear. “You will think twice about impertinent behavior next time, I assure you.”

The ominous tone of my voice was as disturbing to me as it must have been to her. I sounded menacing and it was truly out of character for me, though much easier to accomplish than I would have thought. I looked down her front as my hands were finishing the cuffing of hers. Her bosom, bursting at the restraint of her black, lacey bra, was heaving with her breath. She was obviously in a heightened state of awareness, how much of which was actual fear I did not know. I only knew that my own nerves were on an edge as keen as if I were about to take my first dive off a bridge.

She continued to sit on her heels, back straight, breasts standing proudly out before her. I rose and backed off to admire her. She was a vision of beauty and a dream of sexuality. She was so vulnerable, so innocent, yet so wantonly inviting my mind was having trouble keeping up with all the input. Her hair was still flowing some forward, and some back.

My dick was hard beyond measure and it seemed as if this was going to become its permanent state. My knees were unsteady under the degree of power I wielded over her. My hands were moist, a condition I never knew before, not in war and not in all the crazy stunts I had pulled throughout my life. My lips were parsed, my tongue dry and my throat verging on scratchy. Did I really have this beautiful woman under my complete and utter control?

The silence in the room was broken by the whistle of another commuter train on the way to the City. They went by frequently at this time of day, whisking a quarter million people to work in Manhattan. The noise was faint, though its contrast in the silence of the suite, deafening. It seemed to break a spell of contemplation for each of us for just as I was about to speak, my Latina Woman said, “Please Master, ask me anything. I have wronged you, upset you, and deserve to be punished. You may do with me as you wish, of course.” Her head bowed from the level, and she resigned herself to whatever fate I could muster.

I had intended to drop out of character to ask her if she wanted to continue, but that question was no longer in doubt. She had just reaffirmed that she was prepared to go, all the way. Though I had no idea yet what that meant, I resigned myself to finding out, and hoped her definition was something this side of my own. If I were asked to truly hurt her in any way, I knew I would fail and leave her unfulfilled. But until that point is reached, I decided I was prepared to do just about everything else. And it was time to get on with it.

Chapter TWELVE

I walked to her front and stood directly before her, my groin a couple inches from her face. With my right hand, I pulled my zipper down while my left reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of that gorgeous red hair. The motions were quick and she had no chance to do anything but open her mouth as my cock forced its way in.

“You will first learn respect, my little bitch.” The words tripped in my throat, but I got them out as I felt her mouth close down on my shaft. She was hot inside, her tongue rasping at the bottom of my member, shoving it up against the roof of her oral tunnel. While her wet lips wrapped tightly around my pole and began to suck, I pulled back for another attack.

“You are not sucking hard enough! Do you understand that?” I shook her head by her hair, an action that served more to accentuate her movements on my cock than to frighten her. She mumbled something unintelligible through her engorged mouth and I rammed my hardened meat back into her throat. To my surprise, I felt her head drive an extra inch toward me, most assuredly in an attempt to have me enter her throat and gag her.

I obliged her on the next plunge and pulled her hair up behind her head, over its top, and toward me hard. She squealed and suddenly went silent with a grunt as my cock made it to the other side. I had this vision flash through my mind, of my cock, as seen from a cross section in a side view. Her lips were wrapped tightly around its base. Her tongue was under it, struggling to work like a piston and pump forward and back on the sensitive skin of its intruder. There was some space around the shaft, alternately occupied by her sucking cheeks, then opened again as she expelled the cock from her throat to breath.

Finally, on each in-stroke, the tissue of her throat would part to pull the intruder in, to let it occupy its entire airway, to wrap it, to tighten on it and eventually eject it with all the pressure and friction it could muster. And then the sudden rush of air would burst from within, not, warming my cock on its rushing by.

My head fell back and my mouth opened. She was so good at what she was doing, and so expert the previous week at what she had done to me, I had no choice but to consider the possibility of a “Pro.” Was I being played for a dummy?

Nothing she had done, I quickly decided, except for her expert handling, leant any credence to the theory. She had never mentioned money. Our resumption of our amorous ways a week after our first effort was totally voluntary, for both of us. She had no stake in this but what we were both putting into it – pleasure in exchange for passion and imagination. Once again, I pushed the second guessing back and plunged back into my dream. I erupted in a blow of sperm laden cum that went directly down her throat to her womb on every in-stroke assault.

The woman hummed her approval. She wanted my seed as much as my seed wanted her. She sucked it down without a drop spilling out. My orgasm was intense, though nothing like the one I’d had at the end of our previous meeting. I came with a hearty gusto for the contact and the release. I enjoyed her “service” and felt compelled to reward her. She had made amends for her wrong. If noting else, I would not be so quick to shoot again for awhile while I went to work.

“Thank you. You did that very well.” She finished swallowing, sucking my cock clean, and bowed her head again.

“Thank you Master. I am so glad I could please you.” She was simply too much for me to deal with. It was like someone putting me in a swimming pool full of gold coins. What do you do next? I was truly glad I had anticipated this kind of dilemma. I had a plan.

“Get up.” I helped her by the arm and removed her blindfold. Her eyes squinted in the sunlit room. The gauzy curtains let light but not definition through, negating any need for additional lighting for what I intended to do. I released her wrists form the cuffs and instructed her, “Go make us some coffee. And there are some things in that insulated bag to put in the refrigerator.” As an after thought, I added, “And don’t look in that bag.”

While she went about her work, dressed only in her bra and hose with garter belt, covered only by the matching French cut panties, I watched from the bedroom. As I worked I kept sneaking looks and continued to be awed by her body and motion. Her breasts heaved, rather than rippled with motion, firm and full and held by her brassiere. Her butt cheeks bumped each time she put down another step, jiggling her flesh in anticipation of my next attack.

On one occasion, as she was plugging in the armed and readied coffee pot, I caught her looking my way. She must have been curious as to what I was about. I waited until she executed the last of her chores and ventured forth from the bedroom.

“You looked, didn’t you.” My words were soft, barely audible, as I went to the coffee pot as if to examine her work.

“I’m sorry Master?” She was looking directly at me when I turned and I assumed I had caught her yet again, going against what must be her rule to never make eye contact. The short period of time with the blindfold had dropped her guard and now she was being a bit sloppy. Either that, or she was exercising that damnable control a good sub can wield so cleverly, and coyly lying to prompt a response. She could very well have been pushing my buttons, but I didn’t know for sure.

“There. You looked at me again Didn’t you?” Again I kept my voice intentionally low, trying to be calm while she was making mistake upon mistake.

She was somewhat off balance. She even straightened and equalized her weight on both feet. Looking down at her feet finally, she acknowledged, “Why, yes, I did Master.”

It was clear to me that she had simply assumed the rules to be more relaxed. My earlier tentativeness must have helped create this false confidence in her. She was only beginning to realize that I was not going to be the wimp she may have feared.

My face and voice turned angry. “Turn around!”

She did as she was told, and I saw just a hint of fear in her eyes. I pulled the first of several pieces I had tucked in my belt in behind me. I wrapped it around her waist and secured it snuggly behind her. It rode just above her hips, and at the top of her garter belt. I figured she knew what it was, for she was looking down again, and saw it go on. She would have to be worse than inexperienced to not recognize the belt with stainless steel rings in it.

I reapplied the blindfold next, wanting to literally keep her in the dark as to what I intended with all the rings around her waist. She continued to look down while I reapplied the cuffs to her wrists. I couldn’t help but be reminded of how severely she had secured me, and yet the effects all the restraints had. I was fine if I could remain perfectly still, but of course that was physically impossible. She had nipple clamped me to my lower scrotum and just breathing created enough motion to set my wheels to spinning. The rest of the tires worked to feed from and augment that movement, taking full control of my body and the resulting cataclysmic orgasm. I would work to give her an equal climax of course, but not the same way, at least not completely.

I pulled her wrists to her waist and clipped them to the steel rings to the side and rear on her new belt. This continued to force her chest forward, while keeping her hands out of the way for lying on her back, or front. It was also not the usual place to secure them, and anything out of the usual was on the table as far as I was concerned.

I moved around in front of her and admired my work, and her body much more. Her breasts were just too much to resist. They were taunting me, begging to be fondled, yet too proud to bounce around and ask me. I moved up close to her, turned her around, back against the bar, and surprised her with a quick lift to its surface. She sat there with her mouth open, holding back the instinct to shout at the shocking movement.

Once settled there, she said, while looking down, “Master is very strong!”

Her voice had a mocking edge to it. I took it as an insult and brought my hands down firmly on the tops of her thighs, now just below my shoulder level. They smacked her flesh in unison and left a loud smack in the air. She jerked upright and regained her Sub control.

“I did not ask you what you thought.” I kept my words soft, but firm, articulate, commanding.

Then I spread her knees abruptly and spread them wide. “You are being insolent one occurrence after another. If you keep this up, you are going to be very sorry.” I dropped my hands down on her thighs again, this time more to the inside. I could already see my lingering pink hand prints on her skin from the first slap, but now there were two prints on each thigh.

For the first time this week, her scent wafted out at me in full bloom. I could easily see how wet her panties were in the crotch, and could smell her aroma of lust coming up to greet me. I was glad she was wearing the blindfold for I nearly lost my balance when I closed my eyes and dreamed for a moment in her air.

When I opened again, I saw the hint of a smile on her face, telling me she knew by instinct exactly what I was about. I reached up, and against my personal wish, gripped each of her nipples in between a thumb and forefinger, and pulled and twisted, then let them pop back.

The bra might have lessened the pull, but it did nothing to lessen the rebound. I watched her face tighten and her neck muscles tense with the snap. She was visibly shaken by the action of her breastly buds, though not hurt I was sure. This I hoped, was exactly what she was looking for, or at least part of it. I was rewarded with, “Thank you Master. I deserve your punishment.” Was I actually getting the hang of this?

I next let my hands slide down over her stomach, over her navel, and glide still further to just above her mound. Her body was straining to move under my touch, but refusing to give in. She was proud and wanted to show her self-control. She was taken with her role and wanted to be the best there was. She was deeply impassioned and wanted this day to bring out and satisfy every lust she could imagine. She was so determined, so alive I felt a sense of huge responsibility. I had read that this might occur in a good Master, the taking on of obligation to satisfy a sub in entirely different ways. I was both taken aback by this, as well as charged with a desire to succeed. I would give my Latina Woman everything I had to fulfill her dream.

Sliding my hands from the sides of her waist down over her wide hips, crossing the garter belt and panties, grazing the smooth skin of her upper thighs, I was rock hard with anticipation. I wanted to push her back on the floor if need be, and fuck her into oblivion. But that was not the right approach. For now, I had work to do, work that was sensuously tortuous punishment to her body, and tantalizing pleasure to her mind.

“Spread your legs more!” I spoke softly still, but with a commanding tone that left no ambiguity to my desires. While she shifted back and forth on her legs to push one then the other to the sides, I took the opportunity to reach in my pants and free my stiffening pole from the confines of fabric. It stood tall within my shorts and felt so comfortable suddenly, able now to stretch out and feet itself against my lower abdomen. It was content for the moment.

I was sure when I looked that I saw another of those up turned corners on her mouth. Could she decipher what I had just done? Was she reveling in the fact that she was turning me on by doing nothing but following my instructions? I decided not to pursue the thought further for I already had other challenges on my mind.

I have brought all kinds of things I had purchased or otherwise acquired during the previous week in anticipation of this day. And now, I hardly felt I needed them. The slow pace of my advances on this beautiful woman were so tantalizing, to us both I am sure, we were quite content as it was.

I crossed my arms at my wrists and applied a palm to the inside of each of her knees. The sensation of confusing contacts quickly captured my attention while my hands began to knead the area, particularly behind her knees. She was definitely one of those people who is sensitive there for I heard her gasp and felt as well as saw her knees bend, before getting control and going stiff again. I applied similar pressure a few more times, eliciting a similar response on each occasion. I simply smiled.

Sliding my hands higher I found it my turn to be breathless. Her thighs were firm but pliable to my fingers, even through the hose. As I reached the top of the stockings and began to touch her flesh, my hands sensed her heat, still several inches from her panty clad, wet cunt.

I pushed my hands back further to massage the back of her thighs, then pulled them forward again. She sighed again. She wanted my hands to climb up and give her some satisfaction in her groin, but I continued to linger just outside the area. Then I picked her up and stood her before the bar.

“Turn around,” I ordered. She did so, with a slight groan when I withdrew my hands.

jusduit
jusduit
188 Followers