The Commuter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You cannot keep your comments to yourself, can you!” I closed behind her and reached around to her sizeable breasts. For the first time, I held them, or as much of them as I could, firmly in my hands. She gasped again at the sudden more robust contact. Her second serious breach of noise in a few short seconds prompted me to pull her nipples again, though not before I managed to get a thorough feel of their mounts. I pulled her nipples like before, though perhaps just a bit further, and let them snap back once again. She squealed under the pain, pushing her ass back into me in an involuntary reflex.

“You speak when not spoken to, you grunt and groan under punishment, and then you lash out at me with your body!” Turning the two of us to the side, I slipped one hand to her stomach and brought the other back behind her neck and applied pressure to bend her over. “Bend over, Woman!” I kneeled behind her.

“Yes Master,” She said simply, though with a tone of anticipation. She dropped her upper torso. The lashing of her hands to her waist belt helped actually in holding this position. With just a little natural pressure applied by stretching her arms beside and behind her, she found that she was somewhat supported and relaxed in leaning over. Her head was slightly below her hips, her hair cascading down over her head and nearly touching the floor.

I slapped her right cheek with my right hand, leaving a vivid pink hand print on her ass. I did the same with my left hand on her other cheek and saw pink from the portion of each hand that had smacked her beyond her French cut panties. The remainder of my damage was surely lurking beneath the lace. She couldn’t help but squeal after each slap.

I stopped for a moment, as if surprised. “You liked that didn’t you?”

She blurted out, as if holding in the admission for far too long, “Oh yes, Master. I love it when you spank my ass. I deserve to be spanked by you Master.” She dropped her head as if to try and look between her legs at me, despite her blindfold.

“You like me to hurt you? Is that what you just said?” I acted incredulous, but was far more curious. “Why do you like being spanked, Woman?”

There was no hesitation yet again. My Latina Woman blurted out, “Because I am a slut, Master. My body betrays me and wants to be mischievous. You see,” She moved her ass from side to side in my face, “It wiggles for more, Master. I cannot stop it. Please help me control it.”

I slapped each cheek again. This time the fingerprints overlapped the first battering and reddened more of her skin.

“Oh thank you Master. Thank you. Please, Master, more.” She was becoming demanding in her tone. When I did nothing further, taking the time instead to understand what she was about, she suddenly pushed her ass back right into my face. Whack!

I smacked her with more than a little agitation. She was being insolent, but was it on purpose, or out of wantonness? I decided on the latter, fortunately for her, and said, “You’ll just have to earn my attention you insolent little bitch. Who do you think you are!”

She pulled her ass out of my face as fast as she had wiggled it in there. I was sure now that her wantonness was the culprit. She confirmed this when she apologized, “I am so sorry Master. Please forgive me. I am so in need of your punishment, Master. I deserve whatever you have for me now, Master, but please, oh please give it to me now.”

This was more than I bargained for. I expected the apology, but the demand for more? That caught me off guard and mixed my emotions like a blender all over again. I was satisfied with my progress, my effect on the Latina Woman of my fantasies, but downright pissed at her impertinence, and confused at her insatiability. I was truly becoming the role she wanted me to play.

Chapter THIRTEEN

I wanted at that moment to throw this woman down on the bed in the next room and fuck her brains out. And I knew she wanted that too. But I also knew she wanted more than that. She wanted me to do a lot more. She wanted to be dominated and she wanted to be punished. And she wanted no other person in the world at that moment to do it but me. The responsibility was growing and I was not sure I was able to handle it. I wondered with some trepidation if I could fulfill her fantasy. Could I last long enough to give her what she wanted?

Still eager to try, I rose, stepped sideways to the bar, and reached into my bag and brought out a vibrating egg. It was silver, about two inches long, and maybe an inch and an eighth in diameter. It had a wire hanging from it a good eight inches. On its end was a bead, about a half inch in diameter.

When she heard me rustling in something away from her, she began to straighten. I turned when I heard her stir. “Are you deliberately trying to piss me off, Woman?” I stepped back behind her and gave her another slap on the ass.

She whimpered once more and apologized all over again. This was becoming a ritual. I was getting the point. She wanted a consistently spiraling fall into depravity and punishment, and she wanted it to have started a half hour ago. She was getting impatient with me and was now performing deliberate acts of provocation to keep me moving along.

But it was my decision, not hers, to manage the pace. And if I saw it addled her to be slow, I was going to slow further. If I did it right, I felt, I would be able to enhance, not detract from her fantasy. But I admitted to myself she needed to move on with this program.

Without saying a thing, I pulled her panties down in the middle of her crotch while I moistened the egg with my mouth. In one quick motion, I reached out with that hand and popped the little monster into her pussy and was not surprised that she seemed to suck the device in faster than I could push it.

She groaned with appreciation at the contact and wiggled her butt in an effort to feel it more. Her legs were still apart so she didn’t feel the bead yet, nor did she feel the vibration the device was capable of. I was saving that for later.

I rose again and stepped over to the bar and my bag. This time I came back with mid-sized butt plug and lubed it up with a little of my saliva once again. She was still bent over when I pulled the waist band of her panties in back and quickly shoved the plug up against her hole. This time it would not be so easy. There was less lubrication and a far more severe restriction for a much large intruder. Her sphincter fought the plug fiercely at first and I simply kept the pressure on it. She groaned with the pain as the muscle finally relaxed and the plug popped about half of its length up her hole.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Master… that is so good to me…. You are.. ugh.. more Master, all the way, please Master.” She was in agony and begging for more. She knew by now what was penetrating her ass and that it got wider before it would narrow and lock itself home. Yet, she wanted more.

As her ass began to wiggle and push back at me to push against the device and drive it home, I teased her by letting it go. Instead of driving in, she realized quickly that each movement prompted me to let it out. “Oh Master, I am so sorry. Please punish me for my wrong. I am so bad, Master.” She stopped her motion and stood there, bent at the waist and her panties down to her thighs.

I shoved the plug in the rest of the way with the palm of my hand. I heard a plopping sound as its widest part cleared the entrance and let the sphincter muscle relax. She froze.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!” Her exclamation was this time not accompanied by body motion. She was learning. She was in control of her punishment once again. She had recognized that fighting her natural reaction was the way to succeed. She realized she had to fight her emotions, her bodily tendencies, and freeze and accept the changes that were made upon and within her. On this one occasion, she succeeded in interrupting her physical reaction.

I took one more device, another radio controlled vibrator and shoved it into the rubber butt plug. Rising a final time from the chair I gave her another spank, more a love tap than a slap, and filled my nostrils with the scent of her hair from behind.

My next move was to put a hand to either side of her head, gather up the upper ends of her hair, and pull the whole lot back in a bundle. I retrieved another tie from my belt in back and wrapped it around her hair as close to her head as I could. Pulling it tightly, yet trying to spare her the pain of pulling individual strands taut, I worked carefully and finally had them wrapped most tightly. I knew this would probably put a nasty kink in her hair later when removed, but I figured there was a hair dryer in the bathroom if she wanted to blow it before going home. What do I know!

When she was smiling at the attention I was giving her hair, she had no idea what was to come next. Standing behind her, I pulled the hair abruptly, pulling her head back severely. She had no choice but to let it rock back and lessen the pressure on her follicles.

I quickly tied off the tail from the hair “cuff”. It was now secured to the waist belt, and held her head in a face upward position. Without waiting for her to accustom herself to the awkward position, I walked her into the bedroom and stood her at the foot of my new playing field. My bag in the other room was needed before I was to go further and I needed to retrieved it while she stood where she was.

“Master?” She was speaking to the ceiling. “May I ask a question?”

I hesitated before heading back to the living room. “Do you remember the safe word?” I asked her with no anger at all.

”Yes master I do, but that is not what I…..” Whack! Her butt cheeks were still bare from her panties having been dropped to her thighs. The cheek I just smacked turned red with my hand print, for it was a harder than normal effort.

She went quiet, still quivering from the assault. I went back into the living room and retrieved all the cushions from the couch and stuffed chair. Laying them in a line on the floor to the side of the bed, I then covered them with a sheet torn from the mattress and threw down the four pillow to the side.

Quickly, I moved her over to the foot of this line of cushions and turned her around. “Stand firmly straight.” I ordered her, and began to rock her back in my arms. I let her down slowly on the cushions and adjusted the upper one under her head do as not to put pressure on her hair. This meant that her head was now hanging off the end of the cushions, and facing the wall across the room. It was perfect.

I went once again to the bag and retrieved a shortened telescoping pole, and extended it to its three-foot length. It had what appeared to be cuffs on the ends, but much larger than that those used on one’s wrists. With me standing at her feet, I inserted my legs between hers and pushed hers apart. Looking down into her crack, I could see the radio tails on both devices indicating they were still in their proper places. I continued to push her legs apart and finally dropped down on my knees and applied the spreader between and just above her knees.

My captive groaned under the control. It was apparent to her already what was happening, or at least some of it. She knew she was most likely in for an assault on her mouth, and probably more action between her amply spread legs. Just how it was all to take place, she did not know, but was anxious to find out.

It was time to remove her bra. Fortunately, it clasped in front. I undid the clasp and slowly peeled away the material guarding those divine mountains of joy for me. Her nipples were extended and hard as my cock. Her areole were raised in lust, pushing the nipples even higher. I wanted those tits so bad I could taste them already, but I would wait until just the right moment. Time to move on.

I brought yet another device to her now, a pair of substantial nipple clamps. These however were accompanied by some sort of strapping like a harness, that she had no idea was there, at least at that moment. I first attached the clamps and provoked another groan but no words from her. I then applied the harnesses which amounted to straps attached to a common central tugging line above her nipples, and which were meant to reach down and wrap around a large breast. I secured them easily for her breasts were most large, and most malleable.

She groaned again, but this time in wonder and concern, rather than pleasure or pain. This was new to her and just as she was becoming familiar with the sensations, I reached over her and pulled the spreader bar up, raising her knees toward her head, and her feet off the floor. I quickly attached it to the tugging line from each of her breasts and held it there for a moment to check my work.

I was ready, for she was ready. Very slowly, I relaxed the hold on the spreader bar. I felt no taking up of the slack by her, while it pulled the slack out of the line to her breasts and nipples. The moment she felt the tug there, and the corresponding motion in her knees however, she knew what was happening. It would take her only a few moments to figure out that though she had much more support from the breast straps, she still had to keep her knees up to prevent straining her tits or nipples beyond pleasurable pain.

I stood up to look at my captive Latina Woman. Her hair was arrayed above her head on the floor, flung in wisps of red and brown and inviting. Her eyes were blinded and her head tilted back to rest on the soft blanket I had placed beneath it. Her mouth was naturally open in that pose, to keep the strain off her neck muscles.

Her hands were still secured to her sides at the level of the cushions, which gave her a slight ability to support her self and render assistance to her torso if she chose to move it. The spreader bar separated her knees which were up and tilted somewhat comfortably toward her chest, held there not by force, but by the threat of pain. By the same token, strapped as they were to her breasts, she executed some modicum of control over the pleasure the ties and clips gave her tits. Between her legs, the tails of the egg and butt plug were lying askew on her loins. She was wide open for anything I wanted to do, but I wanted to do nothing there, on this first scenario.

I knew that some women get off on sucking a man’s cock to the point that they can actually cum just from the excitement of it. If there was a chance in hell this woman would or could feel this way, I was setting the stage as conveniently as I could for her. She was like a rubber doll, awaiting my any and every wish, and yet this was all not for me, but for her. I would soon know if I had accomplished anything in reading her, and responding.

I picked up the remotes and fingered one. The reaction she gave to the sudden vibration in her pussy was just short of violent. Her legs were first to react, pushing up and out. This of course pulled equally on her tits and nipples. She gasped a huge breath and over reacted with her knees, bringing them back up toward her chest. My suspicion was correct in that she immediately learned that if she brought her knees up enough, the bar would touch her tortured tits and the nipple clamps.

This woman had let me cum in a similar circumstance just a week ago. I had the most explosive orgasm of my life in that instance. I couldn’t believe my emotions and reaction at the time, but never wanted it to stop. I could only hope that I was doing something similar for her. I let the vibrator stop.

Her reaction was to immediately relax. Her knees went a bit too slack, and had to be pulled back up to end the pain on her nipples, but she went quiet again in the position she had started from. It was time to take her to the next level.

Kneeling either side of her head, I positioned myself to take the next plunge. And a plunge it was as I brought my stiff cock down to her open mouth and right in, taking her totally by surprise. She mumbled something through the filled orifice, but I was listening closely and it was only one syllable, a moan, not the “Spinnaker” safe word. I left my shaft three quarters of the way into her mouth and touching the back of her throat for several seconds, until she settled again. Each time she moved, her tits and nipples were getting a work over, and nothing else was feeling a thing.

I withdrew my cock to the head and pushed it back. I would not push it home. That was up to her. If I was right, she would soon be lifting her head to meet my meat. If not, I would not be choking her involuntarily. She took me down on the very next plunge.

Her throat closed around the head of my shaft and sucked me hard. I knew I wasn’t going to last very long under the circumstances. This gorgeous Woman was secured erotically beneath me and I was buried in her mouth and throat. I pulled back to let her breath and she aggressively pushed her head up to suck me back in. I think she was actually using her wind pipe to draw me in more effectively.

We rocked a few times like this, letting her execute her own limited plan under the circumstances that faced her. Then I triggered the cuntal vibrations again. Her head bounced back off my cock, scooped in a lung full of air, and rammed back up over my pole. There was no question I was to sit still while she worked her magic on the both of us. But that did not prevent me from working elsewhere. I stopped the cuntal vibration and triggered the butt plug.

At first she moaned her disapproval at the absence of stimulation. Then she gobbled me all over again at the anal replacement. She was quickly moving up to another level of consciousness, or down to one, where only certain sensations existed. It was as if she were able to block out all external influences in her life. All that was getting through and occupying her every thought was within her space on the cushioned floor. She was taking charge of the two of us!

I turned off the anal plug and felt the immediate withdrawal of her mouth from my cock. She was exercising control over me! That Latina Woman, bound and blindfolded, was controlling me! The little bitch had more nerve than a battlefield warrior. I was at once angered, and yet subservient to her actions! If I turned off her vibrations, she turned off her suction. I was so infuriated I wanted to slap her silly, and yet…

Whether she was punishing me, or simply trying anything she could to get the sensations in her ass to resume, I didn’t know. That alone prevented me from acting on her harshly. One thing I was sure of, was that as intense as she was, and with her teeth wrapped entirely around my shaft, I wasn’t going to frustrate her for long.

I reached across her breasts, stomach, and mound, and put my palm on her pussy. With the top of my palm against her clit, and the vibrator still inside, I felt her first orgasm arise. She bucked her knees toward her chest, her head up my cock, and I could see her pushing off the cushions with her clenched hands. Her body began bucking up and down, careful not to let her knees pull on the breast and nipple restraints, but gyrating through ever other motion and twist and turn it could. My Latina Woman was experiencing massive satisfaction.

It subsided and sometime later, and she began to relax her body. She moaned around my cock again as I began to withdraw and give her a break. But she was having none of that. She pushed her head up as far as she could, devouring me, closing on my shaft and touching her teeth to its surface remarkably far up its length. That was what I was afraid of I told myself, and prepared to use the safe word in the event she got carried away. Me use the safe word? It was humiliating!

My Latina Woman let go however, when I let my shaft re-penetrate her throat. She was comfortable with it there, wanted it there. She worked her head up and down from there to feel it in her throat and pull on its head. I allowed myself to feel some sort of mastery over the bitch, to relish my power, when I knew, probably not even as well as she did, that the roles here were clearly not what they might seem. Was this yet more of my education?