All Comments on 'The Company Office'

by CHOKLITDONKEYDIK

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 19 years ago
Technical Correction

For the author and readers edification, Okinawa is not the name of a city, it is the name of the largest island in the Ryukyu Island chain and became an American possession captured in a fierce battle from Japanese naval and ground forces in 1945. The Ryukyu Islands of which Okinawa is the central island of the chain were returned to Japan in May, 1972. If the author was referring to the largest city on the south end of the island its name is Naha, the largest city in the middle of the island is Kadena, and the largest city on the north end of the island is Nago. In the 7th century China laid claim to the islands, and in the 17th century Japan invaded the islands. Commodore Perry of the US Navy landed in the islands in 1853. In 1879 the former US President Ulysses S. Grant was asked to arbitrate whether the islands should go to China or Japan and he determined that Japan had the strongest claim to them. The native language on the islands is very similar to Ainu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot

Good story "gunny". I could almost feel your excitement.

BlueEyed5ftAngelBlueEyed5ftAngelover 19 years ago
Good Grief "Technical Correction'!

This was one hot gay story.. We are on Literotica Not reading in the Washington Post! Great story.. overlooking the minor errors!

marine55rickmarine55rickover 17 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

As a retired Marine myself I really enjoyed that story - even with some of the errors that a Marine or history nut would only see. The story reminded me of a few experiences I had back in the 70's being used by a black Gunny that I worked with who I had met in a bar outside of Camp Pendleton. We had an affair for about 6 months ...damn what great memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Correction

Nguyen is a Vietnamese name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous