All Comments on 'The Company Vacation Ch. 01'

by Lovelit69

Sort by:
  • 103 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dork

so now that u done with this one. i fig u going to do another one. so maby, hubby can get out and have some fun of his own. to many of u loving wife guys dont know how to let the guy use the cheating wife gig to get out and have fun also.whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 8 years ago
So he watches

His goddess wife fuck some dude with a nine inch cock and he goes to sleep. Okay then. 01 seems to imply there will be more. Maybe something will actually happen in that one. This was just the set up, and he'll either become a cuck or dump her. We'll see which way it goes. This was just nothing. I'll be generous and give you a two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yuk

So far so bad?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
He lost her

He obviously didn't care about his slut fucking asshole or he would have gone ape shit. Convenient that the other spouses didn't come on the vacation. Now man up and kick ass though expect she is going to fuck them all and he will drag his wimpy ass home humiliated. Also, the bitch and asshole already planned the whole fucking thing. Hate these cuck stories, gave it 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yup, the poor, undersized, limp-dicked hubby loses out again the powerfully-built....

....rising star lawyer alpha male. It's clear that this is not their first rodeo....and suggests her late nights involved more than hard work at jurisprudence.

Asshat should have taken photos, thrown his stuff in a bag, dropped his wedding ring into the toilet and made a hasty return home to clear out the accounts, fire-sell the house, file for divorce and move to the Seychelles....or Key West in the U.S.....or he go back to the "sex-nest" and smack both mr. Big Dick and slut-wifey silly and unconscious with a pool sweep...then he could simply let them slip into the hot tub unconscious and drown. Well, that's a bit extreme, but don't we think her behavior also extreme? I wouldn't be turned on, I'd be crestfallen, then furious, falling into either a red rage, or a cold, vengeful monolith.

This tale has been told innumerable times. Several different directions from here....which will you retell?

Sorry. It's just too often repeated to be much more than trite.

Good luck, but I for one, am not particularly hopeful of a healthy outcome.

No. Thank. You.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
@Whackdoodle said it all...

@Whackdoodle said it all...This marriage is dead...The only thing left is to bury it...Just hoping it will be a good burial for her and the Jr. Partner and also the company, I'll rate this 2*, even if the hope for that to happen is very smal...2*

dc6370dc6370almost 8 years ago
Why are there so many wimp husbands in these stories?

I'm lost on this. I've read so many of these bullshit stories. Seriously, who is going to hide and watch this? What's he going to do next, cry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a Slut

Breathing through her vagina.Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Plagiarism !

This was posted on alt.sex.stories as The Company Trip back in 1996 ....you have stolen someone else's story you scumbag.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
Yay, three hot wife stories in a row today!

Made my day. I can't give it five stars. The husband watches and the story is written from his POV yet we hear nothing of his feelings as he watches his wife sucking and fucking another man. That's a major boo-boo so I give it 3 stars but I know you can do better next time. I think the husband is willing to share her but you need to tell us more about how he feels and how she feels about her husband wanting to share her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So far, not so good.

Seriously, when he saw them he thought about"scolding" them for their "lewd" behavior?? Are you going to make him wimpier as the story continues??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ aka WHOREDSigne!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 8 years ago
Yet another Wimp is born

This liaison was obviously pre planned by the wife, the hubby is a naive idiot who is quite happy to get blinding drunk whilst his wife cavorts both in the pool and on the dance floor with her work colleagues. It seems strange that she is the only female in the party, no wives, girlfriends etc, obviously her late nights were spent doing more than filing.

The only way you will redeem this tale is for hubby to grow a pair, confront slut wife and deal with her numerous suitors, bring some emotion into the story, which incidentally has been done many times before.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yea, three hotwife trash stories in a row

Aren't the readers lucky. Three more stories to one bomb for lack of erotica. Can't get any better than that. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Money Money Money

Sue for allianation of affection or whatever you Yanks call it and dump her cheating arse. No excuse for this, didn't even discuss it with her hubby first as he would say NO WAY.

And don't we just know tht she will have them all by the end of this typically woeful tale.

More than likely a set up anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:dc6370

Because authors like this enjoy making men appear to be weaklings for the likes of SharedSigne who eats this shit up. There are, believe it or not, many like her on this site that like to see men grovel at a woman's feet. They call it being a hotwife and her willing cuckold. Erotica at its best. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why so many sick authors?

No place for them to go but to "loving wives". You know the place where women become sluts who fuck anything with two legs or no legs for no known reason and men are portrayed as wimps that lap up their diseased cunts after a night on the prowl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for more

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 8 years ago
Waiting . . .

. . . for chapter two. This chapter was a good start to a story with a familiar plot line.

I would like to see one or more authors here on Lit approach this familiar plot line with a twist. What direction(s) could an erotic story take if hubby walked in on wife and stud lover during the build-up, make out, stage and instead of watching helplessly called out something like, "What the hell is going on here?"

Maybe one or more stories has been written long those lines but I have just missed them. Anyone out there in Lit-land seen that (those) stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Same wimpy husband story with slut wife

He is only brought along to humiliate. Wife fucks them all because they are attorneys who are all high and mighty and husband is stupid and and wife has no feelings for him. Just another fuck story with no real characters with feelings in the real world

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 8 years ago
An interesting start

Waiting for chapter 2 with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope when he wakes up

He finds a way to own the law firm and fire all the lawyers, get new ones and their first case it to divorce Victoria after he fires her. Then everyone will live happily everafter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Long time cheater

Victoria has been cheating on Clark for a long time. All those long nights and overtime and I guess Victoria was the stress reliever for all the big time lawyers during all her time at work. The ball is in Clark's court and I certainly hope that Victoria isn't trying to get pregnant with her hubby. Be interested to see how this plays out but kind of surprised that he would fall back to sleep after what he witnessed. Thought it was well written and kept the readers attention.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not enough information. # 2

Hope this does not turn into another fag wimp husband

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
misplaced or.....?

She goes from a good church going faithful wife straight to fucking a Jr. partner, no foreplay, no long seduction?

In a Mind Control story? Maybe.

But here in Loving Wives?

Unless, as has been suggested, she has already been cheating for a long time.

In which case the husband going off to sleep could make sense.

He sees her do it that easily, instantly realizes it can't be her first rodeo, knows that all the things he needs to do: divorce, move money, check into lawsuits against her employers......etc., etc. will make tomorrow a very long day and so he better get some rest now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Not knowing what to say or do when Victoria returned, I simply let my head swim in these thoughts as my eyelids slowly closed and carried me away into slumber."

It is way too late to say or do anything, you simple minded cuckold. Just suck it up and enjoy whatever leftovers the partners allow your wife to throw you. Your marriage partnership is over. Either start looking for a new wife or start looking for a dress and panties they will enjoy watching you wear while they fuck your wife in your marriage bed. Too funny.

teeneywteeneywalmost 8 years ago
Very Hot Story

Well written too. Can't wait for Part 2!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
4

Writng quality is good . .. but please post this elsewhere if u go fag cuck on us. Not one wife or girlfriend and no one smells a setup? Yes this is fiction but geez, is hubby a retard. Id never get liquir dick over fucking my hot bride in paradise.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
OKAY FOR 1st TIME

Not too bad for a first try, at least not in my book, but then what do I know? I did find it well paced and exciting. Of course we all knew from the first the wife would be fucking the partners, but still you made it interesting.

I think I noticed a problem, but I’m not going back to double check: Did you have her giving him a blow job under water? It sure read like that, but like I say, I could be wrong. If you don’t finish the damn story you don’t deserve many stars—if you do you could turn it into a winner. I won’t score it yet, since I don’t want to hurt your score.

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not bad for your first stab at it. He had no clue his wife would fuck a coworker the first chance she had?

Shaky story

Rocco1960Rocco1960almost 8 years ago
Good start

I think a second chapter is warranted, and needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

This guy is an idiot who may not love his wife as much as he says. Any man who doesn't intervene immediately to stop her from making a serious mistake deserves whatever he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I hope you do not make him a cuckhold.

Is this her first affair and she works with the guy. Basically Clark marriage is over .i don't see how he can save it. And why did he not stop before she crossed that line. Now what . A faggot husband or will you make him the man he ought to be. She is going to continue to fuck and her life will change for the worse. Her reputation at work will be ruined. So writer how will you go with this. What ever you do it can't be pretty. She not a youngster and I did not see that any children were mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well wife is a fucking slut and husband is a worthless piece of shit.

Absolutely nobody to like in this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1☆

Nobody wants A WIMP husband I should have given you higher score if he confront them not watching them

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 8 years ago
It was okay,

Nice set up and I'll be interested to see where you run with it. Lots of possibilities, cliched maybe but good effort. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I am continually amazed at the people that take the time to read these stories only to leave a comment that everyone hates them. Do folks have nothing better to do than be keyboard douche bags? If you don't like them, don't fucking read them... or is it that you really are a small cocked loser afraid to admit how much the idea of your wife (or mom for you basement dwellers) likes a real man, with a real cock?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: Amazing

The only way --the ONLY way-- your comments make any sense is if you are saying we can know what's in a story WITHOUT READING IT!

<P>

If I can know what's in a story without reading it, that's ample evidence it's crap.

<P>

BTW, I noticed you didn't state anything about the story, just trashing others for the supreme sin of daring to have an opinion that differs from yours. Of course, it's an assumption about the difference in opinions because, as I noted, you didn't really post an opinion.

<P>

And somehow, after your tirade, THEY'RE the douche bags. Question: in what fucking reality?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
" The husband watches and the story is written from his POV yet we hear nothing of his feelings as he watches his wife sucking and fucking another man."

That is one of the biggest problem with so many stories. The whole point of 1st person is to know the character's thoughts and feelings, but all too often they are as dispassionate as a neutral 3rd person narrator.

<P>

I'm not sure which is worse, stories like that or ones where the thoughts and feelings are clearly leading one direction, and the writer suddenly has the character acting completely contrary to those thoughts and feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange reaction

You watch your wife getting a fucking of her life. You are stunned but yet go back to bed and fall asleep. Yeah, right. That's the way I would have reacted. Not.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
GMAFB

Author has never been on a beach in Florida or Hawaii! If you've been working indoors, then go to a pool on day one in Hawaii, get drunk and fall asleep till evening, you are going to be miserably burned and unable to do shit for several days as your burned skin peels off! Sweetie will also be in too much pain (with all the newly exposed fun-bits burning the worst) to allow Young Bull anywhere near her!

That assumes that Hubby did not go to the ER for ethanol-poisoning! Further, the 'seduction' here is hidden to We-The-Readers ... unless it simply never happened at all. Maybe Sweetie got pissed at her Asshole Hubby getting pissed (Brit) and just fucked the first dude she met in the hall!

3* and generous at that! Not very promising but I hope for improvement!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re:Pentegenarian

Why are you so angry? Wife fucking around on you?

dsthom1954dsthom1954almost 8 years ago
possible???

Well, this first chapter was alright. This could turn out to be a good story. But chapter 2 would need to bring " the Dear we need to talk" from the hubby this time. Other wise this is just going to be another cuck story. Will be looking forward to the next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Leave

Go home and if she calls tell her the divorce papers will be there she n she returns and tell her to tell Jack you are during his company for enough to pay for the divorce and any alimony or child support that you may occur and also enough that you can afford to move and live comfortably without working ever again

screwherscrewheralmost 8 years ago

A little far fetched that a goid Christian woman is going to so easily break her vows and betray her beliefs. But it seems there is going to be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really?

Up until then, mine had been the only dick she'd ever had. Really? Denial is not a river in Egypt. You have been living in denial for far too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So he does't try and confront them he just go to his room

# 1 Pathetic femdom start. Has no idea if she was drugged. Total bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How can this be good.

Nobody acts like this, not the wife, not the husband, not a law partner, with everyone having cell phones this would be done in a room. Any man that acted like this husband is not normal, you didn't state he was a retard. Finish high school than try again.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 8 years ago
More more

Interesting so far, I'm assuming there will be more. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great LW story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a load of crap!!!!!!

I see the Republican Bruce Jenner wannabe's are out in full force lately. God, these stories are so full of shit, it just makes you laugh! Have any of these retards, that write this gay shit, ever got past the third grade in school? I really doubt it! The only way to make this story rate a 2 or a 3, would be for the husband to divorce the back-stabbing cheating whore, and sue Brad and the company for all he can get. Only a brain-dead wimpy faggot like Bruce Jenner, would want to stay married to an ignorant cunt like his wife. Thank God they don't have any children to grow up to be retarded, sleazy Republicans like Sarah Palin!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
IF HE TRIES HARD ENOUGH

he can pretend it never happened, Or ???? TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why post something that is so short?

why post something so short? why not post a bigger part? you need to write a longer aprt and submit it, rather than making people wait.... shame on you.

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
awesome

cuckold gold!

hoping for more,

favorite elements of mine in cuck epics are:

emotional cucking with physical

denial of hubby, long term / permanent? cum denial

cbt on hubby

love / commitment towards boyfriends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
No, once again, that is NOT what people do when they see this...

ONLY writers who want to suck cock come up with this garbage. Lovelit69 get a fucking life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 8 years ago
Please

Let Clark have some dignity. I won't tell you how to finish your own story, but please let Clark have some dignity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dignity?

Never on LW cuckold stories. Won't happen. Humiliation maybe, but never dignity. Not a word that's well known in almost all LW stories. One must remember the type of stories that this author writes. Don't expect any kind of realism. Best just don't read this author and move on, it will save you a lot of anguish. Don't say you haven't been warned. Only the perverted unwashed would think this is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This story calls for a good BTB ending-instance 5* rating

that is if the guy is written some balls, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. In cuckold stories "balls" is something you play soccer with, not between a man's legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
All these comments???

All these negative comments are ridiculous. You know what the category is. Why did you read it? So many are from anonymous they might all be from just one or two people. You know cuckolding is one of the top search terms in hetero porn right? This is just from guys who are enforcing socially constructed gender roles. Guess what you morons. You're enforcing masculinity to cover up for your own insecurity. And we all see right through your bullshit. A real man, a man who is secure in his own masculinity, a man who has no desire to control or try to own his wife also truly desires to see her satisfied in every way possible. That's called love and that is what this category is all about.

proudcuckproudcuckalmost 8 years ago
Great story

great story. can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Husband is a sissy loser

Pathetic! Nothing erotic here unless you are a coward faggot or a CUNT. THere is nothing wrong with sharing and having fun together. But this ain't it! Hubby wants to fuck his wife but knows that he pathetically can't get it up if he drinks to much, Soooo he drinks to much and then feels bad because he is a coward sissy and then watches his CUNT wife fuck another guy and does nothing (She has been cheating all along, late work night, what bullshit) No need to read further as I am sure it turns gay from here. and yup I'm a anon. SO is everyone you asshole!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 8 years ago
Well done.

Enjoyed it. 5-star rating. Need to read Ch. 02 now. Hope Clark is bi and does them all! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1* Cuck Shit

They haven't caught you yet you little troll. How many cocks did your wife have before she left you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-all these comment

Fuck. I just about died laughing at this joker. So men that don't allow their wives to be sluts and cuckold them are insecure? In what fucking world do you live in? You fucking wimp ass fucker if I ever met you on the street I would spit in your face. Guys like you should be removed from the gene pool..Can't have wimps like that reproduce. Would weaken the blood line of all men.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GARBAGE

How can anybody in their right mind consider this trash erotic. One idiot actually suggested that you're not a man if you don't allow your wife to fuck anything that walks and talks with a big cock. What fucking sewer did some of you rats crawl out of? You sick sobs should have your nuts removed permanently so you don't breed your kind anymore. Grow fucking up. You don't know the meaning of the word "love".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
burn the bitch

The guy that suggested that is right. Burn the fucking bitch on a burning cross and tie that wimp ass fuck on the same pole with her. Brainless, gutless fucker don't deserve any kind of woman. I can see why the btb stories are so popular, who in their right mind would enjoy a sick fucking tale like this?

luedonluedonalmost 8 years ago
Re: GARBAGE

Anonymous, you say "You don't know the meaning of the word 'love'."

True, I don't.

Do you?

If so, please define it for me.

Lue

alcopopalcopopalmost 8 years ago
Sorry about the idiot comments.

Hi, the story was OK. A bit 'same old, same old' but there's only a few ways you can fuck so you paint the picture for your readers. Unfortunately, there are idiots who just don't understand the concept of a 'story' being something that is made up and a product of imagination.

I have given you 5* to offset their scores and I hope you continue using your imagination. Have fun and I hope the anonymous idiots who would struggle to put any story together, do not get to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.45/5.0 = 89% = A) THE STORY IS NOT BAD AT ALL. IT IS PLAUSIBLE. THE SCENARIO ABOUT A CORPORATE RETREAT IS TOTALLY REALISTIC. THE NARRATOR LOVES HIS WIFE "TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY" WHICH IS HOW IT SHOULD BE

Some comments said that the narrator tells us little if anything about his own (i.e. husband's) emotions. In my mind, hubby's emotions can be inferred from his actions or lack thereof.

When he realises the love of his life is fucking another man & enjoys every second of it, he gets mesmerized, hypnotized, paralysed & all he can do is watch. He does not know how to tell the love of his life he has just watched her having sex Brad. (BTW Brad fucked her GOOD!!!)

We must infer that the narrator is experiencing a whirlwind of emotions inside his head and all his body (chest, heart, headache, numb limbs, weakness in knees, feeling that the floor is moving from under you, & even sexual arrousal). A 5* story could have addressed the husbands emotionsl reaction, on the one hand; on the other hand, however, some readers prefer to use their imagination.

There are man who get off when they know, or just suspect, the five is cheating on him. Her body becomes irresistibly sexy when he knows another man's hands and mouth (&, yes, his dick) was there alredy. They are not sick fucks BUT THEU ARE DIFFERENT. Such men are fortunate if they marry a woman who will love them for who they are. Such a woman will take advantage of the leeway her husband is granting her. If he ever confronts her, her answer should be, "i will tell you everythong if you promise me you will still love me & syay with me no matter what."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Hope you keep writing! Minor suggestion -- you get your "tenses" mixed up -- sometimes using both present tense and past tense in the same sentence/paragraph. I know we're not in English class -- contact is suberb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is hot.

It's always a treat when a normal woman cuts loose. The atmosphere of the tropics and the good mood of all involved can lead to wonderful things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watching

Another stupid husband so full of alcohol that he can't take care of his wife no wonder she strayed and why the hell didn't he interrupt her and Brad in the hot tub and possibly stopped her infidelity, now he has been cuckolded all his own fault. the BIG WHIMP.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Dumb Fuck!

Cucky had a chance to stop it but he just let her suck/fuck a 9 incher?! Dumb Fuck!

Choo,choo! This marriage is chugling down the tracks to divorce!

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
The only thing I feel sorry for him about is...

...having to name a bunch of lawyers in the divorce proceedings.

Should have gone and sat in the tub while they were kissing, coughed and faced them down. At 6'2" are really pissed off husband could get right up under his chin, but then lawyers.

BBQ time with her clothes me thinks...

I really wish I could get my head around this trend of cuckold fetishism and am ever hopeful that one of these stories will help.

katibkatibover 5 years ago
Odd

Is English your native language?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well

Somebody would have to be pretty stupid not to figure out all the long nights and weekends and Victoria is the only woman invited.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Drunk idiocy

They both know he can't perform when drunk, and they're both wanting to have sex later, so what does he do? Get almost black out drunk. Seriously? Who would do that? Apparently tons of characters in the LW section that it's basically a trope.

PiPton95KFPiPton95KFover 4 years ago
SAY WHAT?????????

He brought it on himself..........as in "predictable". In fact, this story is "predictable".One star........surely nothing higher was expectable... If they stay(husband and wife) together, the late shift becomes a thing of the pastThis is not an "ideal" marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Stupid cuck crap

He gets a boner?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
just nuther

wimpy cuck auto bio writer

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cucky boy

Why the fuck didn't he run down and yank her out of the hot tub by her hair? Then kick his ASS??!! Just another cuck story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jtic.ove it! Five star stuff: ☆☆☆☆☆! The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted. It is both very very erotic and quite realisic.

This story has so far got 130 faves on 131,828 views which for all practocal purposes is 1 fave per 1,000 views! Readers really LOVE this story, & so do I.

Victoria's husband loves her truly, madly, deeply. He adores her. On top of that he idolizes her. He admits to himself that he is the one who "married up in [their] relationship". By the end Ch. 1, we the readers learn that his love for Victoria is also selfless & unconditional.

As a reader I noted that Victoria's husband wasn't able to get it up when she was really really horny. Yes, he had too much to drink but the fact remains he has some erectile problems. He feels inadequate as a husband.

Victoria (35) hooks up with Brad (late 20s).

Unbeknownst to her, her husband watches her & Brad. He is shocked, paralysed, in disbelief...

Excerpts from the story:

(1) "I prayed I would be able to get an erection, deep down knowing it was futile." PRICELESS!

(2) "Gently at first, she tried to lower herself onto his cock, but his size made it a little more challenging than she'd expected." EPIC!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah

Just as I expected...more cuck shit!. One star ⭐️.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another steaming pile of

Fagcuckshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an ignorant man

Trying to cool down with alcohol WON'T work. Jump into the pool or get an ice crean soda. The only way to cool your self with alcohol is pour it over yourself.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Ridiculous cuck and whorewife garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, what's ridiculous is a fool reading something he considers garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I see a divorce in their future for adultery. I know I wouldn't stand for my wife cheating on me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another story about a slut wife and a weak, needy, low T, cuckish husband character. The action at the end was really credible...sure /sarc/ What a waste of time.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

first of all, what idiot goes on a "company vacation" with his wife as the only woman with 5 of her male co workers, none of whom brought their wives? Time to turn around and fly home right after he figured out the odds

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He's already fallen asleep twice and then after seeing his wife fuck another man he goes to sleep? I can't imagine anyone doing that.

He's OK with her being the only woman there with five men?

Too unrealistic to continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cheating wife that needs to be divorced and move on with life. When I found out Debbie my wife was cheating I done my best to not let it show so I could get some things arranged. I went to the banks and split everything equally after paying off all credit cards and made 6 monthly payments on the car truck and house. Then I contacted every law firm so she couldn't hire them. I chose the one I thought was best. I sued for divorce custody of the children and child support. I had her served at her place of employment. I filed suit against her boss because he was who she was cheating with. He was a manager. I also sued the company because I had read their handbook when she was hired. She had asked me to. I ended up getting money from the company, custody, child support. I didn't get any money from her boss but his wife filed for divorce against him. They both lost their job.Debbie moved back in with her parents. Her parents were pissed to say the least. They made her go to counseling. She was very apologetic to me and the children. About a year later I was eating alone when I heard that voice that I fell in love with asked if she could sit with me. I said of course. We really had a good visit. When we were getting ready to leave she apologized again and asked for me to forgive her. I said that I already had. Then she thanked me and said she hoped that her next question wouldn't upset me. I said go ahead and. She asked if I would go as her date to her new jobs company Christmas party. I think I shocked her when I said that I would love to. We went had a great time and afterwards I asked her out. Sha accepted. We remarried a few months later that was 24 years ago. We really seem to be happy and I feel that I can trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any wimpy cuck that watches his wife under those conditions and does nothing because he’s hard, deserves everything that he gets. Pathetic.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous