The Company Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up in a alcoholic haze, I looked around for Victoria. Not seeing her in bed, I figured she was in the bathroom and let my head thump heavily against my pillow. I instantly passed out again.

I awoke an hour or so later at stared at the clock which read 2:59 a.m. I groggily turned toward Victoria to kiss her on the forehead, as I often do at home, but she wasn't there. Not feeling overly worried, but remembering I haven't seen her since our failed blowjob from earlier, I felt compelled to check the bathroom for her. I got up and checked - but she wasn't there. I got a little worried not knowing where she was. I put on some shorts, a shirt, and slid on my sandals and grabbed my room key.

I stumbled out of the room and headed towards the nightclub first, thinking she might have had some extra energy to burn off dancing. At this point in the night however, the club was closed, as were the hotel's other restaurants and bars. After half-drunkenly stumbling around the lobby a bit, I decided to check the pool area. I wandered over and saw the main pool, rocky waterfall area, and nearby hot tub empty. Starting to get more worried, I thought about running back to the main desk and asking for help. Then it dawned on me - check the upper hot tub! She's probably waiting for me up there knowing after I sobered up a bit, I could get rock hard and we could fool around now like we wanted to before. "Clever girl..." I mumbled quietly to myself.

I started to walk up the stairs, expecting to find my wife ready for me. As I approached the hot tub I could hear the unmistakeable sound of two people passionately kissing. I was scourged at the sound of this, thinking I would stumble upon one of the college girls from earlier with a vacation fuck buddy she met a the bar. Not deterred, I finally climbed the stairs enough to see who was making that sound without being seen. What I came across however, sobered me up immediately and seared itself onto the history of my mind - my wife and Brad were intimately locking lips in the Lover's Cove.

My heart sank and my blood turned to water as I stared at my wife kissing another man. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. My wife and I had always been faithful to each other, and apparently her unfulfilled passion from earlier had led her to get satisfaction a different way.

They were both in their swimwear bathing in the hot tub Brad on my left, Victoria on my right, their tongues furiously dancing and darting between each other's mouths. She had her arms around his neck, holding her right wrist with her left hand to hold Brad's head close. Without breaking their locked lips, she moved her left hand to his powerful chest to feel and enjoy his firm hairless chest. Moments later, she stopped caressing his rock-hard muscles with her left hand and moved it below the water, keeping her right hand on the back of his head. Following her lead, Brad slipped his right hand beneath the surface to find her wanting pussy. She began running her hand on the outside of his swimsuit as he started more vigorously rubbing her vagina through her swimsuit. They continued this for a while until he pulled her hand away from his crotch, which gave me the false hope they'd stop. But they didn't.

He pushed himself out of the water with his powerful triceps and sat on the edge of the hot tub, revealing a massive bulge in his swimsuit. Victoria spent no time undoing the knot on his swimsuit, pulling his shorts down and off him, throwing them into the nearby landscaping. He sat on the edge of the hot tub, showing off what Victoria wanted to see. Her prize was a massive cock, both in size and girth. Not so big as to cause her discomfort and pain, but huge enough to be the desire of all women. His penis stood out proudly in the night air at least 9" long.

She looked at his cock with a big smile, grasping it with her left hand, and starting to jack it at a modest pace. From her size of her hands, I could see it was so thick she couldn't wrap her fingers all the way around it. Her passionate strokes up and down sent pleasure visibly throughout Brad's body, and pain throughout mine. The water glowed off his cock from the nearby lighting and accentuated how big and beautiful it was. She worked his meat from the base to the tip at a pace where both could enjoy the sensation. Brad loved getting his cock jerked off like any other man, while Victoria loved jerking off the cock of another man. Given the only penis Victoria has ever held, tasted, and had sex with was mine, this big cock must've been a revolutionary for her.

He leaned forward and grabbed her tits, still confined by the pink bikini she bought for this trip. He hungrily reached inside her swimsuit, grabbing handfuls of tits and rolling his fingers along her sweet nipples. She moaned as he caressed her ample breasts, each lustful grab making her that much more caught in the moment. I know she was well aware what she was doing was wrong, but she appeared so swept up in the flurry of sexuality and lust she didn't care. At that moment she stopped jerking his cock and held it straight up, leaned in, and started licking from the base of his mighty shaft to the bulbous head. In one fluid motion, she parted her lips and took the tip of his penis into her mouth. She paused there, seeming to savor the fact another penis besides her husband's now resided in her mouth.

Her tongue tangoed and swirled around his enlarged prick as she slowly started bobbing her head up and down on his impressive cock. Her hand matched the tempo of her mouth, sending Brad to a new level of pleasure. He stopped fondling her and used his arms to support himself on the seat under the water. He looked as though he might fall over is sheer ecstasy as the forbidden fruit of a married woman's mouth was pleasuring his manhood. I watched in awe as my wife sucked this guy's big dick with a passion I haven't seen since our wedding night. Her free hand moved up to his rock-hard pecs, slowly caressing them and slowly moving towards to his solid abs. Her wedding ring glimmered in the light of the Lover's Cove as I watched it move along with the hand that was grasping this other man's cock.

I was furious at the sight of my wife so willingly giving in to her lust. I also realized this sight had my dick at full attention, desperately wanting to break free from the confines of my shorts. I part wanted to go up there and scold them for their lewd and awful behavior, and part wanted to pull out my raging erection and shoot rope after rope of hot cum onto the wide leaf of the plant I was hiding behind. I resisted the urge to stop the debauchery and remained silent, watching my wife become lost in her lustful tryst with Brad.

He moaned as she finally lubed enough of his swollen member with her spit to begin to deep throat him. She had almost no gag reflex, so she was able to take a lot of him into her, though the size of his cock meant he was hitting the back of her throat before she could reach the bottom of his mighty shaft. She made a few coughing and choking noises as she continuously attempted to jam more and more of his pole down her face.

He placed his left hand on her head, sometimes petting it, sometimes pushing it down on his cock. He then leaned forward, untying the knot behind her neck and unclasping her bikini top, freeing her tits to the salty sea air. Her top floated away in the churning water of the hot tub as she continued on her lustful mission of pleasing Brad and satiating her incredible level of horniness.

She sucked on him for what seemed like an eternity before standing up and climbing up the stairs out of the hot tub. Her body was dripping wet, in more ways than one, and glistened in the combination of beautiful moonlight and mood lighting from the hot tub landscaping. Her thumbs slid into her bikini bottoms on both sides and she pulled them down, reveling a freshly waxed pussy that ached to be filled. Brad getting the clue, pushed himself out of the hot tub and sat back with his arms propping him up in the side of the hot tub. She tossed her bikini bottoms haplessly aside and stepped over Brad, facing away from him. She slowly squatted down, stabilizing herself on his knee with her right hand while grabbing his cock with her left, placing the head of his throbbing penis at the entrance of her hot pussy.

Gently at first, she tried to lower herself onto his cock, but his size made it a little more challenging than she'd expected. She rubbed his prick on her crevice, adding her sweet pussy juice to her spit in an attempt to lube him up for entry. After pushing herself a few times onto it, he finally penetrated her with an almost audible pop. A relieved sigh/moan escaped Victoria's lips as she impaled herself inch-by-inch onto his cock. She slowly started moving up and down, coating more of his penis in her juices and lubing it up for further penetration. This livened up from a slow methodical pumping of her pussy on his cock to a more forceful fucking, each move making his cock glisten more in the light from her wetness smearing onto him.

Victoria tilted her head back, enjoying the feeling from being filled by Brad. Brad bit down on his lip, thoroughly enjoying the fucking my wife was giving him. She then further picked up the pace, sending hints to Brad to thrust up into her and match her hips bucking on his cock. He did so like a jackhammer, pumping his manhood in and out of my wife with a steady rhythm. Her beautiful tits bounced in sync with her pussy ramming down on his cock as she rode this young stallion to new levels of carnal pleasure. My cock, while respectable, could not stretch her nor reach as deep into her as Brad was getting.

The moans and gasps she was making surely indicated she was in thoroughly relishing the rough fucking she was getting. I never broke my gaze as I saw her pussy warmly grasp the entirety of his manhood. I can only imagine how tight that must've felt for him, knowing the only dick to ever enter her was smaller than the beast that dwelled in it now. The constant pounding and sense of excitement eventually caught up with her as I could see the telltale signs she was about to have an orgasm.

"Oh Brad, you're so deep. Don't stop!" exclaimed Victoria. She looked down to watch him pump himself in and out of her.

"Oh yeah baby, you feel so good. I can't believe a vixen like you has such a tight pussy," retorted Brad. "Clark is a lucky fuck to get your sweet ass to himself!" He was moaning while he was speaking by the end of that sentence. He was clearly in heaven as my wife's velvety vagina wrapped tightly around his swollen cock.

Suddenly, Victoria closed her eyes and shot her head back, foretelling the orgasm that was about to splash in waves over her body. "Fuck Brad, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, please fuck me, keep fucking me..." she started by whispering, gradually getting louder as she couldn't control herself. She then stopped fucking him and slammed her hips down on Brad's cock, holding her stuffed pussy in place as her orgasm overcame her body. She spasmed again and again, sometimes slightly grinding her hips as she came all over Brad's erect penis and lap.

Victoria then leaned into his chest and turned her head, grasping the back of Brad's head and pulling his lips to hers. They locked lips and furiously made out as a sort of thank you from her for the soul-shattering orgasm he just gave her. She slowly started fucking him again, allowing her juices to further drench his cock and provide the lube she needed to handle his member. As before, her pace quickened as she began to buck her hips harder and harder.

Despite his almost unquenchable desire to touch her breasts before, Brad kept his arms back as a brace, thus allow himself to fuck Victoria that much harder. This vigorousness, though it surely felt amazing, did have its consequences.

"I'm going to cum baby," he moaned. Each thrust of his getting harder and going deeper than the last.

"Do it. Shoot your load into me," she managed to get out between shallow breaths as Brad's cock was ramming the air out of her lungs. Her bouncing was becoming almost violent as both were desperately trying to unleash the torrent of cum that would no doubt be flowing from his manhood soon.

"Fuck! Oh fuck baby...I'm cumming!" Brad said.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Each 'yes' came on a down thrust of her body rhythmically onto his. "Cum baby! Shoot that big load! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she exclaimed eagerly.

Suddenly Brad stopped thrusting, his cock buried in my wife to the hilt. I could see his balls tense up as I knew he was spilling rope after rope of his cum deep into my wife's pussy. He pulled out halfway and I could see his cock still throbbing, squeezing out every last drop of cum into her. They remained still, holding their bodies in place for a few minutes until she slowly stood up and got out of the hot tub. Brad's cock fell out of her with a soft squishing sound, his cum oozing out of her ravaged womanhood. As she stood up fully, I saw his cum dripping from my wife's married slit. A drop ran down her thigh and she used her index finger to clean it off. To my surprise, she sucked his cum off her finger, then resumed the search for her clothes.

She found her bikini bottoms and slid them back on, walking back into the hot tub to rinse off and fish around for her top. Brad got up and found his swimsuit, put it back on, and hopped into the warm water to join Victoria. They embraced and kissed, passionately locking together, arms, lips, and lust. I slowly started to move away from the Lover's Cove when I slipped and made a bit of a racket I thought would get me caught. Ducking down below their line of sight, I snuck away back down the hill and hurriedly scurried away from the pool area.

I burst through the door of our hotel room, my head swimming with a mixture of emotions I couldn't process, so I climbed into bed. I lay there with my eyes open and the lights off, staring at the ceiling and replaying in my head what I just saw. I could feel myself starting to choke up at the thought of her betrayal, but something stayed those emotions. Not knowing what to say or do when Victoria returned, I simply let my head swim in these thoughts as my eyelids slowly closed and carried me away into slumber.

12