All Comments on 'The Company Whore'

by MasterErebus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 8 years ago
*sigh*

I don't understand the rules around here. I thought stories where the victim doesn't get any enjoyment were rejected. This is well written but seems to clearly violate the rules.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
;)

I enjoyed it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I didn't.

What was the purpose of writing this? Nothing but despair on an erotic site, and even when she was a good person with a good purpose and every male has only one-dimensional opinions on what a female is for?

Well. As a woman who likes force fantasies, this did not do it for me. I actually think it was poorly written for being so lopsided and pointlessly cruel. Think I will report this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Potential

I agree with anon and cake. This violates the rules and will probably be removed. However there is big potential as a first chapter to a longer story where she comes around, so give the author some time before whining about a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

Well-written and enjoyable. I hope you post more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good!

I realy liked it. Well written and erotic. Because believe it or not, some of us like nonconsensual erotica. As long as it is just fantasy its no harm. If you dont like it, then keep to all those stories that's consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked it

People need to start realizing that the definition of non-consensual does not only include the person raped getting pleasure out of it. Okay, that might be what turns you on, but that doesn't mean stories that don't follow this and don't exactly do it for you are wrong and should be reported. Also, for the anon comments about this being cruel, here's a remember that most noncon is RAPE. Even if the victim orgasms it is still rape, and it shouldn't be glorified like it's somehow okay anyways. Noncon and rape fantasies are just that, fantasies, so hey if you didn't get off on this one, just move along.

MasterErebusMasterErebusalmost 8 years agoAuthor
A few words from the author

I'm seeing a couple of common concerns in the comment section for this and my (currently only) other story I've posted here. So let me address a couple of points, please.

1. I was not and am not aware of any rule where, when submitting a noncon story, the victim has to come out of it having enjoyed him/herself. That kind of rule would seem to be a double standard and an illogical choice on a site like this, though -- rape stories in the rape story section being against the rules unless consent peeks out of it somewhere, despite the tag.

I'm not saying that rule doesn't exist, mind you, just that I haven't seen it. I couldn't find any mention on the Guidelines or FAQ pages, which DO clearly say that no animals or underage characters are allowed. That seems like the place to also say "no rape," but this site does have a somewhat confusing layout at times, I admit. If anyone definitely knows that rule is out there and can find it, show it to me somehow and I'll work from there.

2. As for the depressing nature of this and my other story throughout and at the end ... well, I'm afraid that's part of the point. The name of this overarching series is "Bad Things Happening to Elves." They're not meant to be happy stories. If that turns you off, that's your prerogative, and I won't fault you for it, of course.

If you're particularly bummed out by the end and wish you hadn't read it, I'm not averse to slapping a quick warning at the beginning of these things just to drive home the point to prospective readers that these stories founded on the theme of innocents' lives being horribly ruined will be exactly as dark as they sound. If that's something enough people say they want, I'll lead with that. Despite the subject matter at play here, I'm not actually an asshole.

And if you DID like the stories but still wish there were a bright spot here or there, that's not the point of this series -- but I'm also not averse to revenge or nicer twists at the end of stories or in follow-ups. Maybe I'll put something lighter up here someday, when I have time to write it. Or maybe (again, if demand for it shows enough) I can do one or two "Better Things Happening to Elves" pieces to put give my leading ladies optional retcons to the paths their lives ultimately take.

This is just my playground for the creative side of my depraved id. I'm glad that so many of you seem to like the quality of the works, and they're not without some effort on my part, but I don't take any of this too seriously. If you want to see new and interesting things, if you want us to play a bit differently sometimes, that's fine. Keep the feedback coming, positive or otherwise.

All I ask is that, if the stories I choose to tell within the confines of the rules offend or disgust or horrify you, please be fair expressing that. Not everyone likes this stuff, but some people do, and it's all just cathartic fantasy with no intended morals or messages attached. If I do something deserving of reprimand, let me know; but otherwise, if I'm not your thing, don't retaliate based on personal taste. I can't make you like something you don't, and I wouldn't want to. You can't make me stop liking something I do, and you shouldn't feel the need to. There's plenty of smut out there for all of us.

Thank you. And stay dirty.

-- MasterErebus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wtf

What the hell kind of rule would that be?? Oh this is non-con but the victim has to like it? Sounds more like a couple of butthurt people who should NOT be in this section of Literotica.

Love the story, please go on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I hope you write more! Amazing story! You might want to start it off with a trigger notice though. A lot of people troll these sites all in their feels. Loved it though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Psh, don't listen to them

If the victim enjoys it it's not rape, it's ravishment. And there's no role that says you have to actually write ravishment instead of rape. Nonconsent, that's it. Rape, ravished, drugged, sleeping, doesn't matter as long as it's nonconsensual. And I can say that I definitely liked the darker side here, women's tastes are allowed to differ and all. Having a stick up your butt about how these are written isn't as fun as other things up there.

Alice_NielsenAlice_Nielsenalmost 7 years ago
Fuck the masses, I loved it

Between my RPs of playing either a dominant evil bitch or a whimpering whore begging for mercy, it's nice to keep a foot in both worlds and read a story now and again. Much of what I desire in a typical session was covered nicely in this- an act of betrayal, rape, tears, and more dicks than one perverted whore could know what to do with.

There were times I wanted a little less perspective from those around the elven slut, as it was apparent to me well before it happened that she was gonna get raped. Personally, I like being surprised with a sudden meat injection, with an air of unknown tension before misfortune finally befalls. Granted, I read this story expecting a thorough bout of non consensual fun, so I can't complain, but in the days in-story leading up to the molestation, I can't help but feel "something's not right here" would've been more enjoyable than "you're going to be raped very soon".

I also would've liked to imagine the sisters being reunited in the orc camp, as a touching return to affairs at the end of all things.

These are minor complaints though, and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the story itself. The most I could've said was "more cock please", but I'm the most insatiable person I know, so feel free to ignore that.

You get 5/5. Would definitely read a third time.

Venus444Venus444over 4 years ago
It isnt that bad.

Honestly, this isn't the worst thing I've read, or at least it isn't the most offensive. Truthfully, I've read hentai that are more depressing than this, so it's not all that bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous