The Company Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for her, that did not mean that it was over. Only moments after Marik finished releasing his cum into her and pulled out, Lieutenant Grange groaned himself and shoved his cock deep into her throat. Her groin and legs were still twitching from Marik's final act of abuse, his cum still flowing freely out of her ravaged slit, when Grange shot the first wave of his own load into her throat. "Drink it all up, elf," he growled as he came again and again, filling her mouth with the foul taste of his thick, hot seed. "Don't spill a single fucking drop."

This, she decided as she choked and gagged on the sheer amount of cum that he was feeding her; this must have been what it was like for her sister when the orcs grabbed her. Except that, as bad as it was for Nialle now, her sister had had it worse. These human men, for all of their roughness, were still man-sized. Orcs were huge.

This was little comfort to her, though, as she reluctantly gulped down what she could of the lieutenant's cum, the excess spilling out from between her lips and dripping down her upturned face. It was simply impossible for her to swallow it all even had she wanted to.

"Feed the hungry little whore," leered Haim, climbing up onto the mattress where Marik had been only moments before. "Better get used to the taste, elf. You're a cumdump in the army now. This is your new life."

As he forced his cock into her still-trembling slit and began raping her anew, she knew with a sad, painful certainty that he was right. Even so, she still cried out in pain and protest as she felt her torment begin all over again.

***

One thing was for certain. Ever since Nialle arrived in their camp, the men on the front lines of the orc war had seen a considerable boost in their morale. Every single one of them.

Every morning, she was awoken at the crack of dawn by the blaring of the horn. She then had precious few minutes alone in her bed before one of the troops would come into her bunk and dump a bucket of cold river water over her naked body, washing away most of the cum stains from the soldiers' activities the day before.

The new day's torments would begin immediately afterward, often while she was still wet and dripping from her crude morning bath. Even before the sun had crested the horizon, while the majority of the soldiers were readying for another day of combat and taking their breakfast, a line of eager men would begin forming outside the door of her small hut. Not a day went by that the soldiers didn't leave all of her holes dripping and oozing with their cum, rivulets of it running across her bare skin like river lines on a map. By midday she would be completely glazed with the combined semen of the whole camp, until she could no longer remember what it felt like not to be dripping everywhere with men's seed.

Then her second bucket of cold water would be dumped over her, washing the worst of it away and leaving her shivering on her cot, and the endless ravaging would continue well into the night.

This lasted for four months straight since the day that she arrived, during which time every single soldier in the camp had had his way with her no less than five times. Some of them, like Quartermaster Haim, had her once or twice every single day.

By the second week, daily whippings had stopped her from fighting back physically any harder than token squirming beneath whichever soldier was raping her at the moment. They had also left quite a collection of crisscrossing welts across her back and ass that took another two weeks to disappear completely.

By the fourth week, she had stopped screaming aloud in protest with every new man who came to ravage her, resorting instead defeated pleas for mercy or her freedom that never, ever came.

By the seventh week, she had stopped even this resistance, instead only sobbing with each new cock that forced its way into her. The tears streaking her face became a constant companion for her in this hell of degradation and abuse. Many of the soldiers told her how beautiful she looked when she was crying, which invariably only made her cry even harder.

By the end of the third month, she did little more than moan to herself with each new assault, and any soldier that looked her in the eyes saw only broken defeat and despair.

It wasn't until the end of her fourth month as the human army's frontline cumdump that the outlook of her future finally changed. That was when the orc army attacked.

They came at night, a full horde of them, picking their way silently through the forests and picking off any scouts or sentries they found before the alarm could be raised. Before the sun broke the horizon, they sounded their terrifying war cry and converged on the camp from all sides, a noose of murderous brutes tightening around the neck of the human army before they even realized it was there. Somehow they had managed to completely surround the entirety of the camp without ever being noticed by those within. For all of their loud and fearful violence, the orcs could be subtle when necessary.

There was nothing subtle about the ensuing slaughter, for it could not be called a battle. The soldiers on night duty dressed in their armor and armed with swords and bows were the first to fall in the concentrated trap of the orcs, leaving the majority of the camp unprepared and unorganized in the middle. After that, it was merely a matter of culling the human herd as the monsters painted the trampled earth red-black with the blood of men. Only a handful made it out of the attack alive, none of them unscathed, and even this was something of a minor miracle.

Nialle heard the commotion as she lay bent over the iron rack next to her cot, with Quartermaster Haim's cock in her mouth and a corporal whose name she did not know taking her from behind. "What is that racket about?" the unnamed corporal asked aloud, pausing in his thrusting with his shaft buried deep in her ravaged young cunt. Quartermaster Haim merely shrugged and continued grunting as he fucked her mouth, not pausing.

By the time both men had spent themselves in her and dropped her dripping and unfocused back on the bed to leak slowly onto the mattress, the screaming had more than doubled. The corporal hurriedly pulled his clothes back on and rushed out of the shack to investigate while the quartermaster took his time, wondering if there was time enough to have another round with the elven whore before duties called him away.

It was the corporals scream, cut off into frantic gurgling not far from the shack, that roused him into action. He ran outside, pants half drawn up, cursing himself for not realizing the seriousness of the situation. The elf's pussy was so good it was distracting, even now after more than a third of the year servicing the entire company.

He made it five whole strides out of the door before he noticed the three orcs standing in the middle of the camp. One swing of a mace and Haim joined the corporal in a heap on the ground with their brothers in arms. The orc that delivered the killing blow laughed at the surprised look on the young man's face, then strode confidently toward the small shack, the bloodlust still coursing through him.

It turned into another kind of lust entirely, however, when he kicked the door in to see Nialle curled up naked on the mattress, her leg chained to the frame, her arms around her knees, her eyes wide with fear for the first time in weeks. The two stared at each other across the short space for a moment in silence as they each registered what they were seeing.

Then the orc grinned, long yellow tusks jutting up from his bottom jaw. "Elf flesh," he growled slowly, his loincloth bulging massively already just at the sight of her. "What a great prize for a day's conquest."

Another orc shouldered his way through the door, cracking the frame as he did so, and joined the first in leering at the girl within. "An elf all the way out here?" he said, bemused. "These humans have good taste in entertainment, at least, even if they die too easily."

Slowly, Nialle backed away on her small and cum-stained cot, until her bare back pressed tight against the cold bars of the headboard. She couldn't stop the trembling of her body or the sudden welling of tears in her eyes as she realized that her situation had suddenly gone from bad to worse.

The two orcs stalked purposefully into the room, followed momentarily by a third, all of their black, hungry eyes riveted upon the reluctant sex slave. The three of them about filled every extra inch of space left in the small shack, leaving Nialle stranded on a tiny island of mattress surrounded on all sides by horny green brutes, their long, thick shafts reaching toward her from beneath their scant leather loincloths. "N...no..." she tried to cry, but her voice had long since failed her, and the sound emerged as little more than a strained whisper. "Please..."

The first orc to enter laughed aloud, the force of his voice shaking the very walls of the room. "I think this one's trying to beg for us to fuck her!" he jeered, straddling the bed on two thick legs and reaching out to her with a hand larger than her head. "She must be bored of all these puny human cocks! She needs a real orc to show her what she can handle!"

The beast's massive, calloused hand closed around her leg, and with a tug he yanked her from her spot against the wall to sprawl out in front of him. With some quick manhandling, he had her flipped over and laying on her chest with her hips and ass thrust up into the air, the tip of his impossibly big member rubbing anxiously against the lips of her still-dripping young cunt. "When we're done with you," he growled above her, warm saliva dripping from his tusks to roll down her back, "you'll join the rest of your kind in our slave pens. You'll be stuffed full of orc cock for the rest of your days, little elf."

As Nialle dug her fingers into the mattress in a white-knuckled grip and tried to keep from hyperventilating in fear, her first comforting thought in months flitted through her head. At least, she realized, I'll be able to see my sister again now.

Then the orc drove his massive, throbbing shaft deeper into her abused pussy than any of the human soldiers had ever reached, and she screamed aloud again in pain and despair, not for the first time and certainly not for the last.

***

OPTIONAL EPILOGUE

"Oohhh, yes! Fuck me harder, please! Stuff my little elven pussy full, please, oh please!"

The orc grinned as he bounced Nialle up and down on his cock with one massive hand wrapped around her waist, his head resting on the other against the mattress. Good thing this was all just a play and she's actually been enjoying herself this entire time, the depraved little slut, he thought to himself. That makes everything better in hindsight. Otherwise what's happened to her might be questionable and offensive to some.

As he pumped his seed deep into her cock-hungry cunt, she cried aloud in pleasure; and as soon as he was finished cumming, he slipped her off his shaft and laid her across his lap. "These months of hard, abusive fucking were just what I needed," the elf purred, then ran a tongue up his cum-slick cock. "Thanks for being a part of helping fulfill my dark fantasies of being victimized repeatedly, which were actually consensual all along, you stud." Then, with long practice, she wrapped her lips around the head of his shaft and slowly lowered her mouth down it.

"No problem, elf," said the orc. "I'm just glad that nobody was really getting hurt at all at any part of the story, and that those soldiers we attacked are actually all fine and unharmed and alive. Sure was convincing, that."

"Mm-hmm," Nialle assented wordlessly around his cock.

"The best part is that nobody has to get offended who doesn't want to," the orc continued, then set to fucking her throat exactly like she had asked him to earlier. And everything was fine, and everyone had a great time, and they all lived happily ever after.

12