All Comments on 'The Competition'

by SweetVibes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
alcopopalcopopabout 7 years ago
Competition.

I think from the posted comments that people forget that this is a story and that the competitive streak in both husbands and wives can be strong and neither wanted to lose - or give in. Personally I thought it was well written with a few typos but there is now the possibility to build on this story with other couples as well as developing what becomes of Mike & Tanya etc.

Keep going and ignore the ignorant comments. Some people don't seem to understand the concept that this is a STORY site.

Lobo70Lobo70about 7 years ago
Great to have you back!!!!

Big fan of your stories, I loved this one. I hope we will read more of your stories soon,

A fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story,BUT...

I really thought this was a great story,for what it was,with the suspense and heat building nicely.

Couldn't accept that Linda,having never fucked a man other than her husband,would agree to let Mike stick that monster in her,knowing its size and his rough style from earlier in the Competition.

I also can't accept that suddenly,after 20+ years of a faithful marriage that Linda's husband (WTF was his name,anyway???) would want to see his wife plowed. You'd think that would have surfaced much earlier in the marriage.

Well worth the read but it helps if your a voyeur and/or a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

This was a nice story. Everybody got something out of it. The contest seemed a little contrived and unreal though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

What sets this story apart is that everyone went away happy. There was no bigger cock jealousy. No one's wife became obsessed with huge penises. Neither husband became obsessed with the other guy's wife. There didn't appear to be any sneaking around. Just good, old fashioned, innocent fun and games. This is the way it should be.

I read these for entertainment, not to hear about how everyone's life and marriages fell apart and they descended into a living hell.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 6 years ago
Great imagery; great posting

Happy 2018 New Year

Events like this not only happen, and marriages / relationships do survive ... when they begin with a strong commitment to each other with common goals to respect "each other's limits". We Know from 54 years of experience. We celebrated all last week with couples we've known and "shared with" for over 45 of those years. Sharing still includes enjoyably "fucking" when the spirit and situations are right for all ... but not required to retain good, close friendships. The good ones last. We can vouch for 100's of worthy, caring couples through the years who agree. Don't believe us? just ask! It's worth it, with a lot of understanding of others rights, needs and desires.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 6 years ago
Original

Even though there were parts I didn't particularly enjoy, the originality made up for any deficiency (in my mind) 5*. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WISH

Great story, loved the build up and that everyone went home happy. 'loving wives' emphasis on wives, both got something out of it. Original, I loved it. I wish it could happen to me except we don't have friends but discussed sharing and thought it would be something worth trying. 5stars THANK YOU.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz5 months ago

I just love good gradual buildups. The elements, that were problematic, e. g. Mikes roughness or that the game set up could easily have backfired, added food for thought beond the erot encounters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous