All Comments on 'The Complete Submission Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
larrywanderslarrywandersabout 14 years ago
In Serious Need Of An Editor

The story premise isn't bad but the word misuse is appalling. Hear should be here. Panties were trenched? Really??? Of course the more common misuse of "your" instead of the proper "you're". A spell checker can only do so much but an editor will catch these mistakes and make the story much more enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great stories

Seriously hot shit, keep them coming.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
fuck every pussy there is carla gets hers

brilliant hot horny story. love the reading of this very erotic story.

reading this wsas like being right there as you took the mothers hot wet pussy

very exciting great story and outstanding writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
comments

ignore the guy picking at your grammar, i`ve met plenty of people like that, no ideas to contribute, just like to pick

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Now I see

why this series wasn't so popular - too much side events and they are overwhelmingly full of explicit sex scenes, which made all MAIN sex events so cheap.

Anyway, not bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Yes, PUT IT ON" MOM WEARS HER LINGERIE" TELLS SON TO WEAR HER PANTYHOSE

Excellent, exciting, hot, creamy, submissive mom teaches a lesson in how to create a sibling rivalry in her bed. Sis and mom and son try on a large wardrobe of sexy lingerie and high heels. Then get naughty grinding each others expensive pantyhose against each other until slippery and wet. The sweet sound of silky stockings say swooch-SWOOCH! AS THE feminized son does her mom in the neon Wolford tights. "Oh MOM! I JUST LOVE THE PANTYHOSE"! MAMA UNDERSTANDS! PUT YOU NICE BABY PENIS INSIDE MOM AGAIN LIKE BEFORE AND FILL MY Cunny WITH BABY SEED son. "Yes mom, coming now. " Yes GONNA SHOOT MY SPERRY IN MOM"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just sad

I'm sorry to Burst your bubble but shit like that doesn't happen. And even if there was a girl like that not everyone and anyone would just give I to her not possible. I know for 100% fact that I wouldn't and I know for 100% fact that my boyfriend wouldn't. So with that being said her running into only people that would is Sadistically in probable. Some people wouldn't care some people would just laugh and most would be offended and just walk away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
come on

no girl is ever worth what you are writing here, It is a good thing this is just a story

shrimohitshrimohitover 7 years ago
Very sexy.

Very very erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All women are prizes

What you write shows all women / men can realize there true potential. We all just need to let go of societies norms n let go of themselves too, n enjoy. The world n us would be a better place if we did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

{ normally love your stories but this is way OTT

TangomoreTangomoreabout 2 years ago

The surprises continue. Although Carla and Mandi not so much. Lots of sluts uncovered. June takes center stage with her family history revealed.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBearover 1 year ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would like to read more of this story and love more with the slave officer ha ha ha

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

547. Great story. I love to read the girly tales of love. Bringing in the families of the girls makes it even hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...