All Comments on 'The Conception Deception Ch. 05'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love this storyyy!!! Keep it coming! (No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one of the better stories

It's not over-the-top.

Even though the set-up is unusual, the dialog always has a truthful ring to it.

And it's still not clear where the story is going. The way things are going now (both main characters more-or-less sympathetically written), it would be a real heartbreaker if things go bad for poor Claire ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hurry

Please hurry with more I love this story line

jurasickjurasickabout 9 years ago
Another gripping story from favorite author

As usual, another great story and great writing. What I can't understand is why Literotica's "New Stories" section did not list this. Believe me, I look at it every day!

I'm glad I found it from my favorites. Waiting for the next chapter.

nagerennagerenabout 9 years agoAuthor
the end is near

The final two chapters were submitted over a week ago and are still awaiting approval from the site. They'll post as soon as the powers that be allow it.

This is a story that has been bouncing around in my imagination for some time. Like most of my other stories, it is partly intended to explore WHY people have sex (hence the chapter titles in this series). I hope you all enjoy how it plays out- I didn't steer towards one of the obvious endings, but I think it's a satisfactory one, nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Great story. Just happened across it and now can't wait to read the rest. Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Excellent Story

It is turning out to be another really interesting trip. The small problem is that I have no idea where the destination is located.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

SIMILAR Stories