The Conception Deception Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire stayed close by me the rest of the evening, which went on another hour and a half. I think after the incident with her mom, she wanted to insulate me from further incidents. I led her to the dance floor during a slow number, and we danced a chaste, friendly dance. At one point during the song, I said, "You know, you don't need to protect me here, I'll be OK."

"Protect you? What are you talking about?" she asked.

"You've been by my side since your mom's little tirade. But it's OK, I can handle myself. I just...I don't let it get to me."

Claire smiled and put her head on my chest for just a moment. Then looking up at me, she said, "I'm not staying close to protect you. I'm staying close so you can protect me."

I pulled back a bit and looked at her, waiting for an explanation. Seeing the question in my eyes, she said, "I heard what you said to my mom. I know you were exaggerating, but still...it means a lot to me that you would stand up for me. I don't...this isn't like romantic feelings for you or anything. It's just...it's nice to be cared about...to have a friend."

I let that statement soak in, then asked a question that had been bugging me for a while. "Claire, don't take this the wrong way, but do you have friends? I don't ever hear you talk about them."

She frowned a little, and said, "That's a big question. If you really want to know, ask me later, when I have time to answer." The song was just winding down, and the emcee announced that it was almost time to send off the newlyweds. I made a mental note not to let that question slide.

*******

The festivities ended pretty typically- the happy couple made their exit as everyone blew bubbles. Kaitlin threw her flowers, which were caught by some girl I hadn't met. The limo drove away, and half the guests left. The other half went back in to get as much free alcohol as they could before the bar closed, and the DJ kept the tunes going. Claire said she needed to stay and help the maid of honor move the wedding presents to her car. She quietly told me to wait for her back in the room, but in a louder voice, so the people around us could hear, she said, "I'll see you at breakfast, OK?"

"OK!" I said just as loudly, waving to her as I wandered towards the elevators. I got back to our room, showered, and was just slipping on my boxers when Claire entered.

"Finally!" she said, slipping off her dress and kicking off the shoes. "This thing is as uncomfortable as it is ugly."

"Well, they've got to find a way to make the bride look like the prettiest one up there," I joked. Claire may not have even heard me, as she was intent on jumping into the shower as quickly as possible. She came out a while later, wrapped in a thick terrycloth hotel robe. She opened up the mini bar and took out some drinks. She quickly downed a bottle of something sweet, then opened another.

Before I could ask, she jumped right into an answer to my question from earlier. "I do have friends," she said, "but...they're at a different stage of life from me right now. All my close friends that live near me are married and have kids. All of them, Russ. They see each other a lot- they have play dates and stuff. About once a month or so, we can get together for drinks while their husbands watch the kids, but usually they just can't be a big part of my life like they used to. I don't blame them...it's normal. But it's hard being...left behind."

When I didn't respond for a few seconds, she said, "And now you think I only want a kid because my friends all have one. Shit." She drank the second bottle and opened a third. I took it from her hand and drank it while she picked out something else.

"No," I said. "After tonight, I think you want a kid because you've got one royally screwed up family, and having a child that you love and care for would be one small way to leave that past behind and make a new, loving family for yourself, even if it's just two of you."

Claire stared over my shoulder at the city lights outside. The view from eighteen floors up was pretty spectacular. "I think you're right," she mumbled, starting in on her drink. "I never thought of it like that, but I really think you've hit on it."

We sat in silence for a while, working on our respective drinks. Neither of us had been drinking at the reception, but we were making up for that now. I broke the silence by saying, "I think you'd be a great mom."

She didn't respond at first, but after a little bit, still staring out the window, she whispered, "Thanks." Then she shook her head to clear it, smiled and said, "Oh, I almost forgot. Adam said he met you in the locker room today."

"Yeah...so...Gene is a pervert."

"Didn't I tell you? Yeah, he's...he's the worst. I feared for my life when he was in the same house. Wait...was he in the locker room, too?"

"Yeah, and he was giving Adam a hard time."

"Adam says you gave some 'sage advice.'" she said with a playful smile.

"No, I just told him it was OK to hate Kaitlin's family. Especially her crazy oldest sister."

"Oh, I'm crazy, am I? Do you think I'm a monster, too?" she joked.

"No, but I'm just your little puppy, remember? How would I know anything?"

Claire leaned back and laughed heartily at that. Then steadying herself, she pulled open her robe and lay back on her bed. "Go ahead and fuck me," she said, wriggling her arms out of the sleeves.

I was stunned and didn't move. Well, part of me moved, but it was still covered. "Claire...last night...we did that last night. Tonight I'm supposed to..."

"Oh, come on!" she said gently. "Firstly, last night was all about me. I needed that. But secondly, you deserve it. You stood up for me and were nice and you've been a perfect gennlemin...I mean...gentleman." The alcohol was starting to get to her. "Sooo, go ahead and put that baby maker to work, and have a great time doing it. You deserve it." She spread her legs open, then used her fingers to spread her lips, giving me a clear sight of and unhindered access to her entrance. I wasn't going to refuse that.

Drunk sex was not my favorite, but I knew there was no question of consent, and there had been a good share of attractive ladies flirting around the room that night, so I had been a little on the edge. Besides, isn't this what happened at weddings? The guests go back to their rooms and screw, turned on by the whole idea of the honeymoon, right? And this would probably be our last time...

I pulled off my boxers and moved towards her. Claire said, "You can be as quick as you want, or take your time...doesn't matter. Don' worry 'bout me." I climbed on the bed and got between her legs. Then she put up a hand and lifted her head to look at me. "Just rememmer. Noooo kissing." Then she dropped her hand and her head and waited for me to mount her. I paused, thought about our situation, then backed up a bit. Before Claire could notice that something was amiss, I lowered my head to her folds and gave one long lick.

She was freshly showered and neatly trimmed, which made it an actual pleasure to use my tongue on her. Claire squealed and started to sit up the moment my tongue made contact. I used my hand on her stomach to hold her down while I pushed my tongue a little deeper in her slit. After a few slow licks, she stopped trying to sit up and just lay back. "Been a while?" I asked, then pushed past her folds again.

"Yes," she said with a strained voice. "Five...six years?" I moved my tongue around her clit and back down to her lips. "I'd forgotten this," she whispered, moving fingers into my short black hair. I used my fingers to part and hold open her lips, letting me kiss her entrance and push my tongue inside her a bit. She gasped at that and pulled my head in a little. Flattening my tongue, I moved it very slowly up her slit until I was hovering over her clit. "Yessss..." she encouraged me. I gave it a little kiss, then pressed down on it with my flattened tongue. I was rewarded with more moans and small hip motions.

I kept up a pattern of licking her slit, then resting on her clit. I let my attention to her little nub get more and more intense until Claire grabbed my ears and held me in place there. With a few quick swipes of my tongue, she bucked her hips off the bed, squeezing her legs around my head and shouting, "Yeah-ha-hahahaaaaah!" Then pulling my face towards her pussy, she breathed quickly a few times then moaned, "mmmmMMMMMAAAAAHHH!!"

Satisfied that, even if she wasn't done cumming, she could at least handle being entered, I worked my head out from between her legs and climbed into place. With help from my hand, I found that sweet spot of warmth and twitching. Her quiet moans worked into something more as I pushed in. Not sensing that she needed to adjust, I didn't bother waiting but instead started thrusting. I worked an arm under her, gripping her back to use for leverage. My other hand felt her breasts and then hips. I held that position for the next five or six minutes of steady fucking.

The sound of her wetness and our thighs smacking together filled the room, competing only with the sound of our ragged breathing. Claire was panting as she recovered from her orgasm. I was panting as I worked towards mine. I could have cum at any point, I just wanted to enjoy that moment while I could. When I felt like I didn't want to wait any more, I moved my roaming hand to her ass, making my thrusts more firm. I slowed my pace to almost half speed, focusing on the sensation of pushing into her, of feeling her tight around me, of knowing that she wanted what I was about to give her.

I had the sudden mental image of Claire, swollen with child, glowing in pride and satisfaction. I thought of that being my child, of her choosing to bear my child, and that was enough to push me over the edge, even if it was just a fantasy. I cried out as I held deep, wanting all my seed to be as close to her womb as possible. I even thrust violently two times at the end, forcing out a last little bit. Claire cried out at the sudden impact, but then breathed slowly out, accepting the compulsion of nature on my actions.

I held myself inside her, my arms still embracing her, not letting her move. After almost a minute, I began to soften enough that we both knew I should pull out. I was reluctant to do so, but Claire insisted. "Thank you," I whispered as I backed away from her.

"Help me get the blanket out from under me," she asked, not wanting to get up while my seed was finding its way through her. I got her situated, and she smiled and closed her eyes when only her face was left exposed. Switching off the light, I put on my boxers and crawled into the other bed.

We both slept soundly. In the morning we packed up and shared breakfast at the buffet, talking mostly about music. Then we checked out and headed home. Claire stayed an extra hour to have lunch with some cousins, so we didn't see each other again until the next week. And I began to try to figure out how to tell her that I couldn't continue trying to get her pregnant.

12