All Comments on 'The Conclave Ch. 01'

by infinitystopper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for more

Was captured with the writing style, quite quirky, yet highly descriptive.

Do you have any idea when the next chapter will be out? I'm looking forward to it...

infinitystopperinfinitystopperover 8 years agoAuthor

It's already in the pipeline, friend - submitted it yesterday, so my guess would be the end of the week. It's quite a bit longer than this one, and a fair bit juicier too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

Great start to a story. Just enough to make me want to keep reading, yet not so little I got bored. Good style and attention to details, and it seems Liam it could have a great plot. Keep writing, and maybe put more chunks out, as well as extend each chunk too, so it's not just a teaser each chapter. Keep going!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 8 years ago

All right, all right, I'll be on the lookout for part 2. Well done! All the dialogue sounded very natural, and I liked the visuals of his friend making all the rude gestures in the background. Because we all have that one friend. See you next chapter!

~Eris/D&T

infinitystopperinfinitystopperover 8 years agoAuthor

I screwed up the submission for Chapter 2. Resubmitted correctly, but might be a couple more days 'til it goes up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous