All Comments on 'The Conditioning'

by wifeownseverything

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had it

I had a man like this years ago. Threw him away for being freaky and now I wish I hadn't. Didn't know what I had. Wanted a "real guy" but could have had plenty of dick on the side with the freak. Went with the "real guy" instead. All he does is lie and treat me like shit. Even if he didn't -- he still wants half of everything. Having all of everything is much much sweeter. 8/10 because she should be fucking someone else in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Goddess? You mean manipulative bitch right?

Terribly written story about two people that have the IQ of peas. Thoroughly unlikeable characters and unimaginative writing have lead us to a story that just isn't entertaining to read. You never say anything that would convince me that he is or would be happy having this slut treat him like an animal. What's sexy or fun about it? I'll answer - nothing. No stars as giving this mess even one star would be an insult to the star.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So she can abuse him and he likes it?

Well, if she really wants to fuck him up, why not divorce him and make him sign outrageous alimony? Then he can live in a homeless shelter while she can date someone she respects and who actually respects her...because this...this...travesty isn't respect, it's masochism.

It's like the saying: "How do you hurt a masochist? When he asks you to hit him, say no and walk away."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fantasy

It is good to have fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This guy is a prime example

Of someone so desperate to be owned that any woman who wouldn't use him forever would be stupid. This is the type of guy that would be miserable and angry if he didn't have a woman like this. And if you can't actually make it your thing it will never work. But if you can then he will be happy and content and loyal for life. Where these things go really badly is when one party fakes it. I've seen it happen. The guy killed himself. I've probably wasted my words since these stories are hardly ever real. But just in case it's real I have done my good deed for the day. Cheers!

lover1413lover1413over 9 years ago
Great Story so far

Great Job -this is very very hot. Great dialogue and great surprises. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous