All Comments on 'The Conference'

by jcssexadventures

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

excellent cant wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy

Loved it ....and wot an idiot the husband is ... if i was here hubby i'd explore all avenues with this sexy lady.....

MartinimanMartinimanabout 12 years ago
Sweet & Erotic

Very nice & well done! Please continue to write.

loveroferotica69loveroferotica69about 12 years ago
Yes!

What a great story. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

next chapter please

candymamacandymamaabout 12 years ago
awesome

keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

The conference,was o.k,as i helped remove the displays with Anna,a rep from another state.Fit,younger,i am 54,she seemed tireless.Finally,she said glad thats over,thanks for the help,lets get a drink.We had 2 at the bar,a guy tried to hit on her,she palmed him off and said lets go up to my room,we can have a drink in private.I was feeling horny,i missed my husband,i had been away a week,he is great,looks after me in bed.We got to talking and i told Anna and putting her hand on my knee she said well we have to help each other.Her hand moved down my leg,i moved my leg,but did not pull it away.It felt good,i was horny,her hand moved over my pantyhosed pussy,i didnt stop her.She stood,take them off,i went to say no,but she said shush,do it and walked away.I did and sat back down,she came back,knelt between my legs and opening them,i didnt resist,moved her fingers to my moist pussy,moving it up and down,then pushing one inside.What was happening,i was wet,she moved the finger,then pulled my hips toward her,she looked at me,then moved her tongue to my pussy and licked slowly up twice.I was about to orgasm but she removed her finger,her tongue still in place,i heard a noise and a vibrator was slowly pushed into me as her tongue flicked at my clit.I orgasmed hard,my legs closing on her head,the vibrator pushed deep,i could feel it in my core as my body convulsed and then just collapsed,she moved her head back,feel better,as the vibrator was moved slowly in and out of me.I watched as her hand was at her pussy,the vibrator was removed from me and she sat down and pushed it inside her.Touch me,please touch me,her hand placing my hand on her clit.I moved it ,teasing her,yes,yes,dont stop,thats it,the vibrator moving in and out,then she closed her legs,screamed as she orgasmed,bucking up and down until finally stopping,allowing my hand to move.That was my very first time,i have purchased a vibrator and when i am away from my husband on these conferences i room with Anna.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT

I truly wish you would have indulged more description in how much more educating they did. You do recall that key character stated that she'd never been with a female. As did Katie say the same thing. So there was so much more for them to learn. And for her to narrate too the reader.

5🌟's

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous