All Comments on 'The Conference'

by Entry_Level

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

should have had painted toenails under his socks. I love to wear polished toes under my work clothes,sometimes panties too

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 11 years ago
Really Enjoyed

Being a CD for many years I really enjoyed reading how two strangers met and were able to share their fetish together. Can't wait for the next two days.

of the conference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved this

I have often chatted with other marrieds about this and found the details so real...cannot wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lovely Story

Two hetero married men with five children between them,yet this story is so realistic and believable.

It's said that we all have three lives,our public life,our private life and our secret life and these two were fortunate enough to share and enjoy their secret.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice short story

It is good to find someone with similar interest. Many women would be surprised at their husbands activities at the gym or camping trips.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot, so hot!!

Wow, what more could you ask for. Great story!! I would like to find a guy who would share some time like that with me... Silk lingerie/teddie is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
4 stars

I have never had a gay sex. However the bi sexual aspect of my personality is more and more present.

I liked the story. I was in the right mood when i read it. Today a group of friends met for lunch at a family restaurant. We all used to work together. We were 2 guys and several ladies. As the other guy was leaving he hugged and kissed on the cheek each lady. When he came to hug me (me being much taller) his already wet lips touched my neck. I am still turned on & it was amost 12 hours ago! What happened to me was beyond bi curious.

Thanks for the story, i got to read it when i needed it indeed.

As for the friend, if his lips ever touch my neck again he can do with me whatever he wants, he chooses the roles, all i want is to touch and kiss every square inch of his naked body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweet!

I'm finding stories about bi-sex increasingly arousing these days. Had a couple of encounters that didn't quite go all the way- enough to know I want more. Reading your story about these two guys making that step was a huge turn on, and a great encouragement to find a way to claim the experience for myself. Great story, excellent writing, and a really fun time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Found myself getting very thick reading this, wish I could have seen it play out.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 11 years ago
Feminine Clothes

I crossdress most of the time, I have had dates with men at their home, I arrive in my normal wear which is levi's and golf shirt. Then I go change into the items that the man has told me earlier to wear. It is so nice to be treated as a lady, then of course we have sex and that is always the best part. I love to suck cock, and pussy but right now I wish I had a cock here besides my own to play with. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i really liked your story

good read

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 11 years ago
What a a great Approach

I've traveled for decades and never experienced a chance meeting, nor even imagined such an erotic event like you presented. The approach, the intro with another guy, the sharing of lingerie with a stranger. What a package. I can believe there is more 'new possibilities' in the mind of "entry_level" and hope to more. Superior script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the story made me horny...

:-)

KateCDTXKateCDTXover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I also cross dress and masturbate on trips. I've often fantasized about a meetup just like this one. Someday maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4 *s

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I too buy my women's clothes at thrift shops. I sense that the sales girls know the clothes are for me, especially because of the size. I used to be worried that it would be embarrassing for me but when it happened it was actually exciting to know that the sales girl knew I was buying women's clothes for myself. I wanted to tell the whole world. Now if only my wife would find out it would get even more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5* erotic, i like the story very much

:)

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
I've done this too

This is very similar to my recent experiences, except that I've sucked many many cocks before. I'm also a cross-dresser who buys clothes at 2nd-hand thrift stores and I know exactly how you feel when you're talking with the salesgirls. The last 2 times I've actually told them that the clothes are for me. It was a bit embarrassing (as I expected) but it was also very exciting to tell her. She giggled and then was actually very helpful in finding me more clothes in my size. I've met many men in hotel rooms, some who are CDs but many who aren't. Either way, they all love it when I get dressed up for them. The married men enjoy thinking of me as their mistress lover while the fellow CDs think of me as their lesbian lover. I also love it when they fuck me, especially while I'm dressed because I feel so feminine and submissive.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please tell me if you had more fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
thrilling

great story, had something like it a few years ago, met a guy in the changing room after a swim, had a drink and finished up similar to your story. still wank off to the memory, as i'm doing now to yours.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

That's really hot !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous