The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Jen replied, sitting up and looking over a Colin. She admired him for a moment as he sat there, bubbles all around with his eyes closed and a very content expression on his face. She'd hoped he was interested in more than just relaxing in the hot tub and reached over.

Colin felt movement under the water and sat up a bit as Jen's hand touched his arm. After lingering there a moment he opened his eyes and looked over, seeing her looking at him appraisingly.

"I had a bit of a hard time concentrating on some of the technical stuff since I was somewhat preoccupied after bumping into you at lunch."

Colin's eyes glimmered and he stifled a laugh. "Oh yeah? What were you thinking about?" he asked suggestively.

Jen was conscious of the fact that there were other people around, but they couldn't see into the hot tub from the pool, so she moved a bit closer, angling her hips towards Colin. Lifting her outer leg up and over his thigh, she reached down to caress his flat hairless stomach. "Oh, I don't know." She continued, looking over his shoulder to see if the couple in the pool were watching. "After I slipped you that note, I was thinking about how nice it would be to corner you somewhere away from the Conference activities." Jen moved closer, her shoulders moving higher to get a better angle as her hand rubbed a bit lower. Colin's eyes opened wider as her palm reached his crotch.

"I was thinking the same thing when you walked past me on the plane." he replied, responding to her touch by reaching up to caress her waist, his palms on her midriff with thumbs stroking down her belly to the top edge of her bikini. "Just a guy's fantasy really to hook up with a beautiful woman while on vacation, but when we met again in the hall this morning I really hoped I could meet you for dinner at least."

"Me too." Jen's purred, arched her head back as Colin lifted his arms and traced a trickle of warm water down her back. Pooling some warm water in his hands, he poured it across her shoulders and it dribbled down along the tie of her bikini top to the top of her breasts. She flattened her hand down over his growing member, cupping his balls with one smooth motion as her other hand reached up and caressed his shoulder.

A splash in the pool behind them caused Jen to jerk her hand back and move back to the seat beside Colin. The couple in the pool was just getting out, speaking quietly to themselves as they dried off and walked out the door. A sheepish grin developed on Jen's face along with her rising color that told Colin that this was the right time to invite her back for a drink.

"How about some wine back at my room?" Colin offered.

Jen's face widened with another brilliant smile. "Sounds great. We can come back and relax here later if you like, or just..." her voice trailed off and she gently squeezed Colin's erection through his suit.

"I'm good with that," Colin returned quickly, "Let's go!" Colin rose out of the water and turned towards Jen, extending his hand to help her out of the water. Jen stared open mouthed at the sight of the large bulge in his bathing suit.

"Oh my," she said excitedly. "Look what I've done. My bad." Jen pouted as she stepped up onto the deck. "We'll have to see what we can do about that." she offered, smiling wickedly as Colin stared at her amazing fugure. Jen turned to put on her robe and felt Colin approach from behind, his strong hands reaching around to cup her breasts, pressing upwards as she arched her back into him. She reached up to cover his hands with hers, pressing them more firmly and rubbing in concert with him. Turning her head, she reached back with one hand to pull his lips to hers as Colin continued to massage her perky tits. Jen's tongue probed for his, her breath quickening as they were momentarily lost, their passions melded together.

Breaking the kiss with a smooching sound, Jen turned around and embraced Colin, giving him a wide open mouthed kiss that invited his tongue deep inside. He obliged, his hands straying to her ass, pulling her towards him. At the sound of a group of people entering the pool area, Jen broke off with an excited laugh and pulled her robe around her. Jen headed towards the door at a dancing trot and Colin quickly followed, wrapping his towel around his waist in an effort to cover the obvious sign of his excitement.

Chapter IV

Giggling and rubbing his shoulders from behind as Colin opened the door, they spilled into the foyer of the suite, turning to kiss as they dropped their damp towels on the floor. Lips locked with hands groping each other in heated passion, they retreated into the sitting area. Breaking the kiss and smiling, Colin turned towards the side table and expertly opened the Riesling he'd left there earlier to chill. Pouring each of them a glass and handing one to Jen, she hoisted her glass and made a toast. "Aloha!"

Colin raised his glass to hers "Aloha." He chimed back, taking a sip while drinking in the vision of loveliness before him. After a couple sips, Jen set their drinks aside and turned back to Colin for another passionate embrace. Kissing feverishly, Colin reached back and undid the ties on Jen's top. Disengaging from him, Jen stepped back and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Want to see?" she asked, an impish grin forming on her face.

"I would love to." Colin replied taking a step back so he could fully appreciate her beautiful form.

Jen turned around and with her back to Colin she peeked over her shoulder and slowly let her arms fall, dropping her bikini top to the floor. Colin couldn't see anything yet, but his eyebrows rose as Jen reached to one side and undid one of the hip ties to her bikini bottom. Turning towards him, she displayed the side profile of her breast and nipple as she let the half of her bikini bottom fell aside, exposing her bare hip.

The sight of Jen was amazing. The erotic profile of her breast, her flat stomach and naked hip was almost more that he could stand. 'Beautiful.' He thought as he noticed erect nipple and goose bumps that were forming across her body. She turned the rest of the way and undid the remaining hip tie, letting her bikini bottom fall to the floor. Now he could see that her pubic area had short light hair, trimmed to an area just a bit smaller than the triangle of her bikini. Jen stepped towards him and Colin was speechless as her gorgeous form approached.

"Ah, you are so lovely Jen." Colin finally said as he reached out to capture her head in his hands and pull her mouth to his. The passionate kiss lasted a full minute, and Jen could feel his growing cock pulsating through his trunks, pressing against her stomach.

Jen pulled away slowly, her lips tingling and feeling a bit light headed as the passion permeated her. Recovering a bit, she looked down to see Colin's bulging penis straining against the fabric of his bathing suit. Grinning fiercely, she brought her hand up to gently press on Colin's firm erection through the fabric of his trunks. Back and forth she slowly rubbed while watching Colin eyes lose focus and then return to hers.

"Well, I think you should lose these." Jen said with a commanding tone, and not for him to respond she reached forward, untied the cord in the front and used her thumbs to loosen and pull Colin's trunks off his hips. Freed from the confines of the material, Colin's penis throbbed in the air just in front of Jen's face as he stepped out of his trunks. Jen smiled again, eyeing his beautiful cock, while licking her lips teasingly. He thought for a moment she'd take him in her mouth, but instead she stood up and leaned into him, feeling the warmth of her naked body against his. Reaching down, she stroked his growing cock as her breath warmed his neck and her nipples poked against his chest.

Jen could feel the heat from Colin's firm member as she held him. Satisfied that he was ready, she quickly backed away and took his hand, leading him over to the chair in the corner. "You've made me seriously horny and I need some of that." She stated breathlessly as she leaned forward, placing her right knee on the chair's padded armrest with her right arm across the chair's back. Angling herself down and forward on the chair, she reached back and pulled Colin towards her, maneuvering him into position so he could gently slide his thick cock into her slick hole.

Colin just went with it, letting Jen direct him where she wanted. Once she'd positioned him at the opening to her vagina, he slipped effortlessly in, gasping at the wonderful sensation. Jen was seriously wet and he could tell it wasn't just from the hot tub either. The full length of Colin's engorged member was immediately coated with her creamy juices as he pulled out and pushed himself back into Jen. As he did, Jen squealed excitedly and started to push her hips back to him on the third thrust. Holding herself against him for a few moments while she adjusted to his cock, he slowly pulled out, then pushed himself only a third of the way for a few thrusts before putting it fully inside her once again.

Jen was in heaven. She reached up between her legs and rubbed her clit as Colin's wonderful cock rocked slowly into her. The couple of times in the bathroom today had already built her excitement and now, with him finally inside of her, she knew it wasn't going to take much of his cock's thrusting to get her over the top. After only a couple of minutes, Colin took charge, grabbing both her hips and increasing his stroked.

Colin could feel Jen approaching her climax by her movements and quickening breath. Building rapidly himself, he angled his cock to put greater pressure on her sensitive zone and was rewarded by louder groans of pleasure from her.

Panting and moaning heavily, Jen groaned "Oh fuck. That feels great Colin. Give it to me!"

More excited now at Jen really getting into it, Colin complied. Reach forward grasping Jen's shoulder with one hand while the other reached under for her breast, he tweaked her nipple gently and Jen's breath quickened even more. Colin felt she was nearly ready to climax as she moved her fingers across her clitoris more urgently. A long growling moan rose from her throat as he finally felt her pussy contract. Colin rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb, sending her into spasms of ecstasy while her pussy shuddered around his cock. As she collapsed forward onto the chair, she let out a shuddering grunt of satisfaction, slowly circling her clitoris for a few more seconds while Colin stayed inside her, sliding himself slowly in and out as the final spasms of her orgasm subsided.

As Jen recovered and her breathing returned to normal, Colin pulled out and she turned around to sit in the chair. Colin kneeled between her legs in front of her, kissing the tops of her thighs, up her belly and finally latching onto her breast, taking as much as he could into his mouth.

"Ooohhh" Jen sighed as her head lolled back on the chair. The tingle of Colin's sucking when right through her and she grabbed his head, pulling him onto her even more.

"Oh, baby" she said, "You were great! I haven't had an orgasm like that in a long time." Jen played with Colin's hair as he moved back and forth between each breast, sucking lightly and licking them like an ice cream cones. He looked up from time-to-time to check out Jen's face.

Jen smiled as she saw him peaking up at her, with her nipple in his mouth "Mmmm." she whispered, kissing the top of his head as he continued with her breasts. Colin disengaged and looked up at her.

"I'm glad you liked it. More wine?"

"Yes, that would be nice" she replied as Colin stood up and headed over to the table. Jen watched cock bounce along as he walked, a bit less erect but big and full just the same. "How did you manage not to cum?" Jen asked curiously "Usually guys don't last for more than the first few minutes the first time we have sex."

Colin topped up their glasses and looked back to her. "Well, you learn a few tricks along the way to help prevent cumming too fast. It's been a while for me, so I wasn't sure I could hold off and I didn't want to disappoint you, so a little stimulation in advance and I can usually hold off a while, usually. Also, it depends on how long it's been since I've last had sex and how excited I get. I must admit, you've made me really excited, so I'm glad I was able to get you off first."

'I'm glad you did sweetie. I definitely needed that!" Jen said as she got up from the chair and sauntered over to Colin. "It's been a while for me too." Taking the wine he offered, she sipped it and said "I really like this wine. Riesling is it? Very nice." Jen took another sip and casually walked over towards the bed. Sitting down, she put her glass on the side table and beckoned Colin over. Colin drained his glass, set it down and as he approached, he noticed that her impish grin had returned as she reached out to take his flagging penis in her hand.

Chapter V

"Ooooh, poor boy." She cooed as she lifted Colin's penis to her lips. She kissed it first, then circled her tongue around the head a few times before slowly taking him into her warm wet mouth.

Colin watched as Jen's lips slid down over the head of his penis. His head fell back as a long low groan came from deep within him as the enjoyed with the wondrous feeling of her mouth on him. She alternated, licking up and down the outside a few times before taking him fully in her mouth again. The sensation of her tongue and lips sliding over him was phenomenal and he felt his cock begin to twitch as it became engorged once again.

Licking some pre-cum off the tip of his growing cock, Jen stood up and pushed Colin back onto the bed. Kneeling between his legs, Jen put her mouth down on him once again, looking up every once in a while to study Colin's face as she bobbed and slurped on his cock. She could tell that he was in ecstasy and as his throbbing cock got harder and harder, it encouraged her to bob up and down on him more urgently. Jen sensed that Colin was building rapidly and took her mouth off him for a few seconds to prolong the experience. Waiting for him to settle down a bit, she tickled the tip of his cock with her tongue once more before starting back on him again. Jen loved the feeling power and control while she was driving him crazy with her ministrations. His breath quickened then slowed again as she changed tempo.

Colin knew that Jen was driving him nuts on purpose. "Oh, that's amazing Jen," Colin told her as he raised himself up on his elbows to admire Jen beautiful face as his hard cock slipped effortlessly into and out of her hot wet mouth. She was the most enthusiastic lover he'd had in a long time and seemed eager to please him. Sensing when he was getting close to losing it yet again, Jen giggled as she backed off, keeping his erection going by gently stroking him with her finger and thumb while sitting back on her heels. For about 15 minutes she energetically sucked on Colin's cock, during which time he would occasionally sit forward to rub her shoulders and back. Jen moaned softly, still working on his throbbing member as he caressed her ass. Feeling he was getting really close, Colin moved Jen onto her side, then got up and pushed her the rest of the way onto her back as he kneeled beside her head. Reaching down to her softness below, his fingers gently massaged her clitoris as he placed his throbbing cock to her eager lips.

Jen opened wide and eagerly took him into her mouth again, knowing he'd blow his load pretty soon. Gently pulling his balls towards her, she continued to suck him, with one hand rubbing his thighs and hips while the other massaged his balls.

Colin was trying to do two different things at once and was having a hard time focusing on both. One was building Jen up again by rubbing her pussy while at the same time Jen was intent on making him cum. Her moaning continued, muffled somewhat by the fact that she held his cock in her mouth and at the same time she was bouncing her hips to match the movements of his fingers.

Using his entire hand, Colin rubbed the outer area of her wet smooth pussy, pressing up to put pressure on clitoris a bit and then moving down to insert his middle finger deep into her slick hole. When his finger popped out of her, Jen produced a squeal of pleasure in response. After another couple of minutes, Jen popped his cock out of her mouth and took a couple of breaths.

"Oh man, you really know how to drive a girl up the wall don't you." She said dreamily.

"I certainly try." Colin responded, plunging two fingers deep into her.

Jen's legs involuntarily closed together around Colin's hand and she groaned deeply with the feeling of his fingers stirring something deep within her. Redoubling her efforts on Colin's swollen cock, she matched her sucking to the rhythm of his fingers and occasionally she pushed down deeply onto him, trying to take as much of his stiff penis as she could.

Colin groaned, "Oohhh, that feels wonderful babe." Admiring her as his erection slid easily into Jen's mouth.

Jen backed off briefly asking "Mmmmm, you like that do you?" and she went down on him again, a bit faster now, while putting additional pressure on the underside of his cock with her tongue on each stroke. Jen's felt her heat building too as Colin moved more urgently into her totally lubricated pussy. Her juices were almost gushing now and she thrust her hips a bit more to meet his swirling fingers. Jen tried to take him all, holding down on him for a few extra second, then releasing as Colin's reacted by curving his fingers up into her sensitive zone. Rubbing her g-spot urgently for a few quick seconds, he held her pussy tight and thrust his hips forward once more as his cock started to convulse, shooting his pent up load into her waiting mouth.

Hot cum erupted into Jen's mouth and she moved over onto her side so she could stay with him. Colin removed his fingers from Jen's pussy and gently held onto her head, his body jerking several times while his cock continued to release into her. Jen greedily slurped him up, taking in every drop until she felt his spasming cock begin to ebb. Colin leaned over her, his left hand beside Jen's head to prevent him from collapsing onto her, the other slowly moving back to rub inside her creamy vagina. Bouncing her hips back and forth against his hand, she gulped the mouthful of Colin's cum, then, very slowly, continued to suck up and down on his cock until he was totally finished.

Releasing his cock with a soft 'pop', Jen laid back with a gasp. Continuing to wiggle her hips to Colin's motions, she moving her hand down again to rub her clit while bringing her knees up and out invitingly. Colin grinned. He could take a hint as he leaned forward over her, and began to lick on a line down her breast to her belly.

A low 'Mmmmmm' sound escaped Jen's lips as Colin worked gently on her. He sat back and gently rubbed Jen's breast. "That was the best."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Jen replied with a sheepish smile. "I've haven't given a guy a blow job in a while and was worried I was out of practice."

"Definitely not! You are very talented." Colin said appreciatively as he maneuvered down to the foot of the bed. Jens smiled, a few drops of cum dribbling down the corner of her mouth as she closed her eyes and lay back on the bed. Her hips were gyrating in conjunction with the movements of her fingers and Colin knew that she was needing some serious attention again.

His eyes lingered over her mound as he slowly pushed Jen's legs apart. Watching her fingers circling her clitoris, his eyebrows rose as she pulled back the hood to reveal the small pink bulge hidden within. "Oh you have such a pretty pussy." Colin said softly as he leaned forward and touched the tip of his tongue to her clit.