The Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, Mike and Colin sat in the hot tub with a couple bottles of wine on ice waiting for the girls to arrive.

"Colin, dude," Mike began, "Nikki is really hot! I thought she was going to rub my dick right under the table this afternoon."

Colin smirked "Yeah, I got the impression that you were distracting her a bit as well." Mike's sly smile formed on his face and he replied. "Well, I was a bit curious as to whether she was wearing any underwear today, but didn't really find out, although it was fun trying. I think I got her a bit worked up don't you?" Further conversation was cut off just as the girls came through the glass sliding doors and entered the pool area.

Nikki had a bright red bikini that showed off her gorgeous body. Almost as tall as Mike's five foot ten, the Italian in her came through with the even tan, long legs and strong lean features. Tracy had a more conservative one piece suit on, but it was cut away at the sides and the back, with thin cross ties at the back, similar to a lifeguard's. The light green color did wonders to show off her full breast and hips. Mike and Colin almost forgot to breathe as the women kicked of their sandals and stepped into the warm water.

"Gonna catch something." Nikki said to Mike as he stared at her. Mike closed his mouth and shook his head.

"Oh, you just caught me off guard for a sec. You're gorgeous. I love that bikini on you." Mike said as he stood and lead Nikki over to the opposite side of the tub from Colin and sat down beside her.

"Thanks, handsome. A new suit I just picked up yesterday. I was hoping I could wear it for you." Nikki supplied with a twinkle in her eye.

Colin smiled as he helped Tracy into the tub. "You look great too." Colin said softly to Tracy as she settled in beside him. The two couples were now sitting across from each other in the bubbly water, wide grins all around. Colin reached over and poured some wine and distributed the glasses and then turned on some music. Taking a sip of her wine, Tracy set it aside and moved in closer to Colin.

"This is nice." Tracy whispered and moved up to kiss Colin lightly on the cheek, her breast pressing up against his arm. Colin looked to her and clasped her hand in his.

"You know your bad for me." Colin spoke in a hushed voice, their faces merely inches apart.

"How so?" Tracy whispered back. Her free hand came up and she rested it on Colin's chest.

Colin adjusted himself, angling a bit more towards Tracy. "Well, I'm not sure there is enough room in my suit to accommodate what you are doing to me right now."

"Oooohhh, my bad." Tracy huskily replied, her hand descending to the band of his swim trunks. "What CAN we do about this?" she offered. Colin reached up with his free hand in response and caressed the side of her face causing rivulets of water to run down her cheek. Looking into her eyes, she stared right back into him, willing and ready for whatever was in store. Bringing his lips to hers, he gently, barely touching, kissed her and then pulled back to check her reaction. Tracy's eyes had closed and he noticed that she was breathing a bit more quickly, her breasts seemed to be flushed and her nipples were just poking through the wet material of her swimsuit. In response, Tracy's hand moved farther down to rest on his hip as she moved herself back to him for another wondrous kiss. As Tracy's tongue touched his lips, Colin's penis stirred once again.

Mike and Nikki already had their hands on each other by the time Tracy first kissed Colin on the cheek. Their pent up state and previous contact left no room for interpretation. They wanted each other. The past few days had been brutal. Mike had been involved with the conference organizing committee, and except for a few brief moments with Nikki, he'd been too busy to spend any time with her. Speaking with her before their round this morning, he sort of apologized and impressed upon her that she had been on his mind for the past several weeks and he'd like the opportunity to make it up to her.

Nikki was grateful that her efforts to provide an opportunity for them to explore their relationship were not going unnoticed. She had hinted to Mike that she had a special surprise planned for later that evening which she knew he'd been wondering about all day. On their way back from the bathroom this past afternoon, Tracy had suggested to Nikki that after dinner they meet at the hot tub for some fun with the guys. "A wonderful idea" Nikki had responded, as it lined up with her plans perfectly.

Chapter IX

Nikki let her head lay back on the edge of the hot tub as Mike rubbed her leg from high on her thigh to the tip of her toew. She opened her eyes a bit to watch him as he moved his hand up to the top of her leg, just catching the edge of her bikini before starting to move down. With a slight smile forming on her face, she slowly parted her thighs, just a bit, and watched as Mike's eyes widen. She smiled when he looked up inquisitively to her face. He saw that she was watching him and her hand reached over to guide him across to her mound outside her bikini.

Mike had always enjoyed his relationships with women, but his latest one had moved from the height of passion to only an occasional screw after his girlfriend had taken a job in Seattle. They'd talked about longer term plans and were going to buy a house together, but after the move, the long distance relationship thing was definitely not for him. They still enjoyed their talks on the phone, but they would now only be friends. So with that, Mike was open to the advances that Nikki had been making towards him over the past weeks. Thinking about the trip to Hawaii, Mike had been pleasantly surprised when Nikki announced that she was into golfing and asked if he'd be open to some company, if he was up for getting his ass kicked. Mike laughed recalling the conversation, and now they were together and he let her lead him as she moved his hand down to her fabric covered mound towards that warm space between her legs.

Watching as Colin and Tracy were kissing each other, Nikki moved forward to the edge of the seat so she could put her left leg up over Mike's. Then she put her right on the adjacent seat and guided Mike's hand further down. His eyebrows rose a bit as she maneuvered him and he moved to deliver a long passionate kiss, accompanied by him moving his hand down and over her soft area below. Breaking their kiss for a quick breath Mike continued to rub Nikki gently, still being guided by her hand to the places she wanted him to explore. Her breathing kicked up a few notches as she reached up with her free hand to pull him towards her lips once again.

Glancing over to Colin and Tracy, Mike saw that they were kissing passionately Colin's hands roaming over Tracy's shoulders and chest while the movements of Tracy's arm down in the water certainly indicated that she was doing something to encourage him as well. Shifting his attentions back to Nikki, her eyes were locked on his as she continued to move his hand up and down her pussy. Releasing his hand to let him continue at will, Nikki closed on his lips again as she stuck her tongue out to meet his. Breaking the kiss again, Nikki buried her head into Mike's shoulder and let out a low deep 'Mmmmm' sound as Mike moved aside the material of her bikini bottom and began to circle his middle finger around the entrance to her vagina.

Cupping her right breast with her now freed hand, Nikki rubbed upwards in unison with Mike's ministrations below. Mike looked down to her breast which was half out of the water and licked it over the fabric of her suit. Seeing her nipple start to poke out, he pulled back about six inches so he could take in the sight of her as he probed deep into her pussy while Nikki continued to massage her breast with one hand and pinch her other nipple at the same time. Reaching back to the tie behind Nikki's neck, Mike pulled it and the two triangles of fabric away from Nikki's breasts. Lowering his mouth to her large round nipple, he slowly circled his tongue around it as Nikki sighed breathlessly in response.

Tracy was feeling the effects of Colin's caresses and enjoyed the excitement of getting him worked up as well. She pushed her palm against his throbbing cock and in return he pulled her to him, locking her into a deep kiss that seemed to last forever. Nobody else was in the pool area except Nikki and Mike and by the sounds of it Mike was giving her serious attention which she was thoroughly enjoying. No need to worry about them, she thought, as only her and Colin existed in this time and place. Reaching up the leg of his trunks, Tracy grasped Colin's hard member and continued to stroke it under the water. Feeling it pulse in her hand gave her a great sense of power over him and she hoped his inhibitions about them being together were now over so they could get on with some serious fucking.

Tracy felt that she'd always been an enthusiastic lover, developing more interest and diversity in her sexual activities with each consecutive partner. Mike looked to be a bit older than her and she hoped he had a bit broader knowledge of what stirred women than her previous boyfriends, who only seemed interested in quick smooch and fuck, then off to sleep. That always left her unsatisfied and she found herself masturbating with her favorite toy just a bit too often. What a nice change it would be if Colin could explore her sensuality and discover what would bring her over the top, instead of her having to lead him along the way.

Colin was pleased that Tracy was taking the initiative. He wasn't sure she'd be keen with doing any messing around in the hot tub, not with Mike and Nikki present anyway as his initial thoughts about her were that she was probably a fairly straightforward sex kind of woman. However, having another couple present with them didn't seem to be distracting her one bit from stroking him beneath the water. Tracy was leaning in to kiss him and her nipples poked through the fabric of her suit against his chest. Seriously aroused now, Colin reached up and pulled the bathing suit material from her shoulder, partially exposing her left breast. Tracy immediately raised herself up in the water and arched her elbow out to free her arm from her bathing suite. Her left breast bounced slightly, just above the water as Colin reached up with his other hand to pull the remaining side down as well. After a moment, both Tracy's beautifully full breasts were free and she sat back a bit to let him have a good look.

"Ah, you're gorgeous Tracy." Colin whispered, taking her in for a moment as she held her tits up and squeezed them gently. Keeping his eyes locked on to hers, Colin moved in and circled his tongue around her erect nipples, one at a time. Up higher on her knees, Tracy couldn't hold Colin's cock, but was momentarily lost in the electrifying sensation of his lips and tongue working on her breasts. Pulling the top section of her suit further down past her navel, she held each one in turn, giving each of them a lick herself, then offering them back to Colin. A wide grin spread on Colin's face and a sly smile on hers as he and Tracy set their inhibitions aside and melted into each other.

Nikki's eye caught the quick motion of Tracy freeing her arms from her bathing suit and murmured soft sounds as Mike continued to work on her pussy and tits. These guys must be in heaven Nikki thought. Having topless girls in a hot tub, working on a girls' pussy and kissing her breasts must be every guy's dream. Now to make it even better thought Nikki.

Moving forward and pushing Mike's shoulder, Nikki moved him back over to his seat. The bubbles in the water made his swimming trunks look huge, but she was determined to see what he really had in store for her.

"Sit up sweetheart." Nikki commanded, and Mike looked around to his left and right. The only place really to sit was up on the edge of the tub, but that is exactly where Nikki wanted him. Placing his hands up and back on the edge of the tub, Mike lifted himself out of the water.

"Your wish is my command" he replied with a smile. As he raised himself out of the water, Nikki moved quickly to pull the front band of his swimming trunks loose and pull them off. Mike leaned back a bit to raise his feet as Nikki pulled, the tossed the trunks to the side. She leaned forward, looking up into his eyes.

"I've been wanting to do this to you for weeks." Nikki said, kissing him quickly then moving down and engulfing his cock into her eager mouth. Mike groaned loudly as Nikki expertly moved up and down of him, using the tip of her tongue on the base of his cock as she went. Mike opened his eyes and looked over at Colin and Tracy. Mike had one of Tracy's nipples in his mouth, he had stopped and was looking over to Mike and Nikki. Tracy had her hands on Colin's shoulders and was also looking to Mike and Nikki to see what they were doing. Mike flashed a mischievous grin there way and in return, Colin nodded and with a sly smile returning his attention to the breasts in hand as a satisfied look formed on Tracy's face.

Mike wondered if the girls had planned this together as Tracy moved Colin up onto the edge of the tub and stripped off his trunks as well. Mike noticed that Tracy had really nice tits too, a bit larger than he expected from the clothes she wore, but pretty fantastic. Mike watched a moment as Tracy kissed Colin passionately, and stroked him casually with her hand. Satisfied he was hard enough, she quickly moved down to take Colin in her mouth and started licking and sucking his cock, the same as Nikki was doing to him.

"Ahhh, this is incredible." Mike said in a deep voice. Nikki was awesome as she worked him up and down. Releasing his cock from time to time to gingerly probe his testicles with her tongue, she giggled each time she made Mike shiver.

Chapter X

Tracy was a bit surprised at herself for taking such initiative with Colin, but she really, really liked him and their past few bumbling encounters were more than made up for with today's activities at the golf course. She felt really comfortable with him at this point, bobbing up and down on his throbbing member, and he seemed to be enjoying it just as much by the sound he was making. The Appletinies and the wine probably helped to loosen them up a bit, and she was grateful for that as she continued to suck Colin's fantastic hard cock. This was something that she'd fanaticized about ever since her second week on the job.

Colin reached out to massage Tracy's shoulders as she drew her mouth up then licked down the underside of his cock.

"Oh babe, that's the best." Colin whispered, followed by a gurgled moan as she took one testicle in her mouth and tongued it at the same time. Tracy looked up at Colin, her small fist grasping the root of his cock, tonguing his balls.

"I thought you might enjoy that." Tracy said with a giggle. Looking back, she watched for a second to see Nikki working with wild enthusiasm on Mike's dick. Bobbing up and down with her hands on his hips. Mike was looking down at her admiringly, looking like he was going to lose it any time soon. Tracy noticed that Mike tried to raise Nikki up to him, probable to change positions so he could fuck her and please her too, but Nikki would have none of that, pushing his hands back and continuing to work on him even more urgently.

Tracy turned back to Colin and wet her lips as she moved up to kiss him. A quick deep kiss, then she pushed against his chest and said "Just relax and let me do all the work." Moving down again, she positioned herself over his pulsating penis and lowered her mouth over it, taking as much as she possibly could.

Colin leaned back and let Tracy continue to move her sweet lips and tongue up and down on him. Slowly at first, she took all she could and came back up to kiss the tip of him before moving back down, with her tongue working along the length of his straining erection. He watched Nikki bobbing on Mike as he leaned back a bit further, holding onto one of Nikki's tits while supporting himself from behind with the other as his hips began to move up in concert with Nikki's downward thrusts. Looking down, Colin watched Tracy tonguing his balls at the same time as she was stroking his dick with her hand. Peaking up, Tracy's her bright eyes drank in his flowing ecstasy as the throbbing of his member intensified. He watched intently as Tracy moved her mouth back to his penis, licking up and down then onto him again, with more urgency, similar to Nikki's actions on Mike.

Nikki felt Mike beginning to slowly thrust his hips a bit as she descended on him. She'd been working on him for only a few minutes or so and knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. Nikki didn't know what Tracy was up to, but by the sounds coming from Colin, she knew he was enjoying it. Probably rubbing or maybe sucking him a bit, but Nikki didn't think Tracy was in the league that she was. Nikki was excited about being this exposed. Someone could come in any second to use the pool and would easily see the couples going at it even before they came out onto the patio. However, it was a Monday afternoon, and most hotels were not as booked up as they were on the weekends, so she was grateful that they hadn't been interrupted yet.

Pushing herself deeper onto him, Nikki was rewarded by his low growling groan. Mike held her one shoulder and thrust upward, nearly gagging Nikki as his ejaculation spewed into the back of her mouth. Pulsing with a seemingly endless load of cum, Nikki stayed right with him, swallowing each of the first few blasts, but she pulled off to catch her breath and his final few spurts landed on her face and shoulder in unison with her hand as she continued where her mouth had left off. After a quick breath, she took him in her mouth again, waiting for the last bit before she swallowed, then continued to move up and down on him at a more subdued pace while he relaxed.

Mike's loud deep groan got Colin's attention as he was nearing climax as well. Tracy was furiously working his cock, rubbing her pussy through her suit as he began to make the telltale sounds of heavy breathing and gurgling in his throat as he approached his climax.

Mike sat forward and Nikki let go of his cock. She looked up at him with a pouty but happy face, like she was sorry it was over, but hugged him closely and accepted a kiss on her forehead before moving over and allowing him to slip back down into the water. Thoroughly drained, Mike took a quick few seconds to catch his breath and took a sip of his wine, which was now starting to warm a bit. Topping himself off, then Nikki, they both sat back and watched Tracy finish off Colin.

Tracy heard Mike groan and felt the familiar tension building in his cock as he moved his hips to meet her downward thrusts. Holding his balls gently, she licked the base of his cock up and down a few times before taking his whole member into her throat again. She'd never had any trouble with her gag reflex and it was lucky because most of her previous boyfriends couldn't control their thrusting while she was sucking them off. Taking Colin down to the root and up again a few more times, she felt his cock begin to twitch as his cum started to spurt.

"Aaagghhhh." Colin growled, trying to keep his sound low as his throbbing cock pulsed it's load into Tracy's waiting mouth. After the first squirt of cum, Tracy swallowed and licked the shaft from base to tip, continuing to tongue him as the follow up pulses released the last bit of cum. Tracy kept her mouth on him, looking up into his eyes as his cock twitched a few more times. Backing off a moment to swallow the remainder, she moved in again to take him in her mouth, loving the feeling of him inside her mouth while his orgasm subsided. Another minute and he finally was able to focus his eyes and watched Tracy begin to lick up and down his dick, cleaning off some of the cum that had dribbled out, then noticed that both Mike and Nikki were smiling broadly, watching them while sipping their drinks.