The Conference Away From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being careful not to make him cum as I brought his cock back and forth through various stages of hardness. He was in his early 50s so I had no expectation for him to stay completely hard the entire time. I was enjoying the clear look of satisfaction in all of is features as I pulled, teased and played with his rather large cock. Eventually I got on my hands and knees and started to suck on it. The initial contact of my mouth had him standing to full attention again; I don't think he wanted to waste it.

He told me not to move and cut the blowjob short. He took his position behind and entered my pussy at an entirely different pace than the one we started. He grabbed both my hips and started to fuck me very hard. It felt so good to inspire such energy in him. I looked over my shoulder to see a look of concentration and determination in his face. The pounding was uneven and quite aggressive. The sounds in the room were primal and loud, there was not doubt anyone in adjacent rooms would have heard our grunts, moans and screams.

I felt his weight tip forward, he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me down into the mattress, pushing my hips higher and himself as deep as he could go. Any of the gentleness that characterized the beginning of this encounter was gone. He wasn't looking to kiss me, he wasn't trying to take it easy on me, he was just fucking me. His hand pushed my face very firmly into the mattress, he seemed to be trying to get even deeper inside of me. I became emotionally and physically overwhelmed and gave out to an orgasm.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!!" I kept saying as my orgasm gripped my entire body.

With my body shaking he released my head and firmly attached his hands to my hips and emptied himself inside, letting out a loud animalistic growl. We both collapsed on the mattress; completely spent. He places soft kisses behind my ears returning me to a place of warmth. His body covered mine and we gently kissed in the afterglow of frantic intercourse. Sometime during this dance we both fell asleep wrapped up in each others arms.

It was still dark when I opened my eyes to Niko getting dressed. I looked at the clock, it was 5:00 the morning. I watched him in silence as he dried himself and began putting him clothes on. I still had the warm feeling from the night before but no desire for him to get back in bed with me. Whatever passion we had was of the fleeting sort. We were both about to return to our own realities leaving this one behind in this strange hotel room. I saw him fidget his ring back on before coming over to kiss me on the head through the blankets. After that he was gone. I immediately removed the covers and took in a deep breath of air and exhaled noisily. The light from the bathroom was comforting and gave the room a feeling of peacefulness. I followed it, once again, I stood in front of the mirror to look at myself. My hair was a mess and I still had my make-up on having not removed it the night before. In this particular light it was making me look a bit like a painted doll where it had noticeably been smudged. I turned my attention to my naked body. His sperm was dried and to stuck to my pubic hair and the area around my thighs. I looked like what I was, a woman who had just been fucked and was now alone in a hotel room.

I did the only thing that I could do, I ran the shower and began to clean myself up to face the day. I knew I would have to face my guilt, face the innuendo and face the consequences of my decision. I tried to brush that aside and just focus on getting clean. I spent an extra long time doing that, it calmed my nerves and gave me a fresh feeling. The room was fully bright when I got out of the bathroom. I surveyed the area completely. I looked at the entrance where we kissed, the counter we screwed on, the bed with sheets and covers strewn all over. In the light each place looked difference and all together less romantic. I went to the counter and retrieved my ring and put it back on my finger, resolving to keep what happened in between taking it off in its own place in time.

12