All Comments on 'The Conference Away From Home'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap and low context story

This story has nothing new. In fact it lacks of creativity. The writer did a very poor job on this story, which is incomplete by missing the day after/ aftermath.

This story is not enjoyable.

thighsgentlypartingthighsgentlypartingover 6 years ago
Real Life Experience

Nicely done. Very much sounded like a real life experience. Hope to read more from you:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

Why did she do this? Because he likes maths? The lack of motivation, the lack of angst, the lack of passion, the lack of guilt, it's all a bit flat.

erotikoserotikosover 6 years ago
Good job, well done!

Quite a good story, congratulations! Your mastery of the mechanics of grammar, syntax, spelling and word usage are outstanding. This was a unique plot, with just the right amount of back story and hot sex. Do keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry. Your story started out so negatively that I figured it would just be...

... another run-of-the-mill cheating wives story. So I stopped reading after she said she was the mother of two wonderful children,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
incomplete -- 1 star

try finishing it

Charley_astorCharley_astorover 6 years ago
What's missing?

Some folks say that there's something incomplete about this story ... how so? There's a backstory, a storyline (well thought out), and the main character is described well - to include her innermost thoughts. And the sex was very relatable and erotic, too. If it's not your thing, then stop reading and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A promising start

It’s easy to read that you’re smart and literate. I liked the story, the guilt, and wonder if this wouldn’t end up being the first of many one night stands? Maybe she is offered a job where she must travel each week for business, getting her away from the drag and nag of homework battles.

heelmenowheelmenowabout 6 years ago
Don't stop writing!

I've read several of your stories and you're very good.!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story and realistic, (but

could improve the math. Discussion of irrational numbers was a bit confused, the philosophical "number" being conflated with the "numeral" used to represent it.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I’ve beet to the same conferences

But never been as lucky as you. Great story

BigVic77BigVic77over 3 years ago

Another excellent story, beautifully told, and with that essential element of “truthiness”. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One of your best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous