The Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deshawn grinned smugly then looked at his own flaccid member. "I guess it was too much for me. I couldn't finish," he muttered.

India frowned. "You know I can't let that go. I have to get you off," she said and got down on her knees in front of him. She took his jeans and boxers away from him and threw them to the side. She pulled the condom off his dick and started to stroke him. Deshawn's member responded to her touch.

"Yes Daddy, let me take care of you." she cooed.

She took his dick into her mouth all the way down to his balls and began bobbing her head back and forth effortlessly. Her warm wet drool covered his middle and he sighed in pleasure. He put his hand in her hair to assist her but she needed no help.

She licked up and down his shaft, moaning while she slurped. She then held his dick up and sucked on his balls. Deshawn stroked himself while she did so. She licked further, trying to get at his ass and spread his cheeks a little. He felt her tongue lap at his sensitive hole and he groaned.

"Mmmm..." she moaned and smacked his ass with both hands. Deshawn pulled her hair and guided her mouth back to his dick. He began to pound her face and India surrendered her throat to him.

Deshawn threw back his head as he felt his nut rise. He fucked her throat faster then pulled his dick from her mouth. He jerked himself and splattered the bridge if her nose and under her eye with three blasts of hot, thick cum.

"FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!" he yelled as he came. Then he inserted himself back into her mouth and began pumping again.

India thought he would stop after a couple of minutes but he didn't. After a few more minutes of face-pounding, she understood why as her mouth was filled with another couple of blasts of hot man-cream. She moaned as she swallowed his load and he finally withdrew from her mouth.

He breathed hard and crashed down on the bed. "Gotdayum girl, your head game is crucial," he muttered.

She laughed and looked at him. "Well, I think we can have a lot of fun together if you want to keep this going." she offered.

Deshawn grinned and nodded. "Yeah I think I could fuck with you for a while," he said.

India smiled. They say confession is good for the soul. In this case, it had gotten her a new cut-buddy.

END

12