All Comments on 'The Conner Family Ch. 07'

by Rugrat60

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
"The Conner Family chp 07" - well written

Rr60, I wanted to compliment you for the latest installation of the Conner Family saga. A number of readers do not understand the effort it takes to do even a single page of Literotica. Which can total 3500+ words or the equivalent of 5 to 8 pages of typing or Word Processor output.

Also, I call this genre 'Life Stories'. They go on as long as the author has the inspiration and the health to keyboard.

Another POV, is that these stories are like canoeing into a meandering river delta. Wandering in every direction, the view ahead constantly blocked by overgrown jungle.

With a multitude of tributaries, cutoffs, bourns and deep-cut gulches at every twist and turn.

For those readers who express petulant impatience at the writer's output. How much did you pay to access these stories?

I would advise people to copy my method. I have a special file I save my favorite Author's and their story titles I want to follow up on if possible.

And now I have added Rugrat60 and the "Conner" series.

Every few months I go through my list to catchup on whatever they have posted. Saves me a bit of pique. I suggest you try it to calm your nerves.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Wow

excellent story, a real tear jerker at times but I loved it thank you.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Loved it!

Such an emotion-filled story! I loved every second I spent reading it. You have a gift and should definitely keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous