The Conquest Club Files 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving off of her but keeping my hand over her mouth, I yanked the rest of her bathing suit off and felt her up again. Kim was already dripping wet. "You've been teasing me all night hoping that I'd do this, weren't you?" I asked as I massaged her bare mound. She let out a little 'Mmm-Hmmm' in affirmation as I felt her up, spreading her slender legs a bit in the process. I slipped my index finger inside of her. Kim stiffened up, arched her back, and gasped underneath of my hand. As I crooked my finger inside of her, dragging it across the front wall of her really tight pussy, she let out a squeal and wiggled within my grasp. Her hands clawed at my arm holding her mouth and she thrashed about.

I stopped fingering her long enough to whip my belt off of my pants. I grabbed her by her wrists amid breathless pleadings of "No," and "Please stop," and "No more." I glanced at her and gave her a wry smile and she winked at me in return, silently telling me to go on. I looped my belt around her wrists a couple of times and then secured it by running the end through the center once or twice. It wasn't the best binding in the world but for tonight's purposes it would have to do. Kim was still playacting begging me to let her go when I grabbed her by the top of her head to lift her up a bit. I placed her bound wrists behind her neck and pressed her back down with an order to stay put.

By this time my cock was so hard that I swore that I was going to blow my load inside of my boxers if I didn't get down to business soon. I ripped her pink swimsuit off of her ankles and used it to gag her mouth amid cries and protests. I then shucked my t-shirt off while I moved between her legs. Kim went still as I saw her eyes go up and down my body in an appraising manner. She must've liked what she saw as she let out a dreamy sigh for a moment before she remembered that she was supposed to be resisting me.

While she was looking me over, I was undoing my jeans, lowering them and my boxers a bit, and whipping my cock out. Her eyes went wide at the sight of my manhood. I don't think that I'm all that big, to be honest, but I've been told that I'm larger than your average man. Now put me next to someone as tiny and delicate as Kimmy and I'm sure that I looked like I was sporting a miniature baseball bat in my hand as I moved the head of my cock up and down her slit.

At the last minute I remembered that I actually had condoms on me. In well-practiced fashion I had one fished out of my back pocket, the wrapping torn off, and it slapped over my cock in just under ten seconds. I mounted her, bringing my cock right up to her waiting opening. I put my hand back underneath of her head and looked down at her. She was busy shaking her head 'no' and wiggling underneath of me. "Look at me," I growled. "I want to see your expression when I enter you." Kim's head steadied and her eyes went from where our loins were in such close proximity all the way up my body to meet my gaze. I held eye contact with her for a couple of breaths, savoring the moment, enjoying the feel of her body heaving underneath of mine from the exertion, and loving the feel of her breasts as they lightly touched my muscular chest each time she inhaled.

I jerked my hips once, impaling her in one smooth stroke. There was a sharp intake of breath from Kim as her body was roughly invaded by my manhood. Her eyes actually watered a bit but she kept eye contact with me as I'd ordered her to. She then let out this whiny little moan as her tight pussy slowly stretched to accommodate me.

Now when I say that Kim was tight would be an understatement. I've had tight pussy before and this was nothing like it as it was a hundred times better. Hell, I remember vividly when I took her sister's virginity way back in the day. Kim was, and to this day is, the tightest pussy I have ever had the pleasure of fucking. I don't know if it's my large muscular body combined with her petite frame, the fact that she does yoga, swimming, and other exercises to keep tight, or what have you, but she was so tight that I had wondered if I was even inside her fully. I'd had girls with tight asses squeeze me like a vice and it still never compared to Kim's pussy.

I rocked my hips back and drove into her again, this time getting deeper. Kim gasped again and did so every time I would do that. After a few good thrusts into her I finally was inside of her all the way to the hilt of my cock. Kim's face was scrunched up in a mixture of pain and pleasure and I could tell that she was loving every minute of it. Once I was all the way in her, I let go of her head and leaned back into a kneeling position. I reached under her, cupping her ass, and pulled her up to elevate her hips.

Her eyes went wide as she figured out what I was going to do and she started shaking her head no and even started yelling into the gag. I let her slide off my cock just a bit before I pulled her back up to me while ramming my hips forward. Kim screamed in ecstasy as my cock drove back into her hard and deep. "God damn you're tight," I breathed while I slowly fucked her in that manner. Soon she was like a rag doll in my hands. We both got quiet as I repeatedly plowed into her tight sheath. She'd whimper each time I'd go into her and I'd grunt, then it was nothing more than the slapping of flesh and the creaking of bedsprings as I drew the rough sex out as long as possible.

Kim approached her peak first as I'd managed to hold out as long as possible. Her whimpers turned to moans and then into alarmed squeaks. I saw her nostrils flare as her breathing became heavy and ragged. Her breasts seemed to grow taut and I felt her pussy start to flutter around my cock. I could tell that she was close. I leaned into her, crushing her body to the bed underneath of mine. I slapped my hand over top of her wadded up swimsuit inside of her mouth and brought my lips down close to her ear.

"Cum for me, bitch," I half-whispered, half-growled at her.

That sent her screaming over the edge. It was probably a good thing that she was gagged and had my hand over her mouth otherwise I think she would've woke the neighbors. Kim bucked against me as her body was sent into a convulsing fit. I kept pumping my hips into hers. The guttural moans that she let out sounded like sweet music to my ears as she rode out her orgasm. Her pussy clamped around my cock hard and I lost it. My load that had been building up all night blew out hard. I briefly wondered if the condom would hold. My cock seemed to shoot cum out in a series of rapid fire bursts. It twitched endlessly inside of her. Her legs came up to wrap around my waist to keep me in place as we both rode out our waves of passion together.

When it was all over we were both tired, sweaty, and breathless. I finally relaxed enough to loosen my grip on her and to lift up just enough so that I can undo the belt around her wrists. Once freed, she wrapped her arms around me, spat her swimming suit off to the side, and kissed me passionately. "That," she said between kisses, "was fucking amazing." She kissed me a few more times tenderly on the side of my face and cheek. "Best. Sex. Ever."

"Same here," I grinned. I reached between us to grab the base of the condom as I pull out of her. I have it tied off at the end and chucked into her wastebasket moments later.

Kim just chuckled at me. "You didn't need that, by the way," she pointed out as she laid there watching. "I'm on the pill."

I shrug. "Force of habit and it's better to be safe than sorry." I laid back down on the bed beside her, sliding my hand up her body to grope one of her tits properly this time.

Kim smiled and hummed at my touch. "That, by the way, was what Mark, or anyone else for that matter, couldn't do for me."

"What? Feel you up properly?"

"No, silly, get rough with me. Be dominating. Tie me up and fuck me senseless," she said, sliding closer to me on the bed. She looked up at me with a hazy look of lust. "I read in Liz's diary that y'all tried bondage a few times and that she just wasn't into it and that you'd gotten upset with her. So I knew that when I was finally old enough for you that you'd be able to do that for me."

I give her a wry look. "You could've just clued me in, ya know?"

"Where's the fun in that?" She asked innocently.

"Good point." I say. We laid there for a little bit chatting while our hands roamed over each other's bodies. When her hands dropped down to my cock, it sprang back to life.

Kim gave me a knowing look as she got up onto her knees, shuffled down to my legs, and pulled my shoes, socks, and pants all the way off. "You know, it'd be a real shame if someone forced me to give them a blow job," she said with a wink.

"You know, I don't think that I need any more prompting or innuendoes from you," I reply, grabbing her by the back of her head. My other hand grabs my cock to bring it up to her while I yank her head down. Kim immediately puts up her token resistance but opens her mouth the moment the head of my cock touches her lips. She lets out a bit of a "mumph" when my cock slides into her mouth and glides to the back of her throat. I must say that I'm surprised that she's nearly able to take me fully into her mouth. Kim starts sucking on me at once which tells me that she's done this before. I think that the only difference is that I'm the one being rough with her. "Look up at me when you're sucking me off, girl," I command her as I rotate her head back.

"Mmmmmm!" Kim whines around my cock as she opens her big blue eyes and looks up at me. Damn, that's a fucking sexy sight; her lips wrapped around my cock, my cock going in and out of her mouth, and her pretty little tits hanging down underneath of her. I reach down and pinch a nipple and she lets out a squeal. I continue pinching her nipple hard to the point that she squeals even louder. Her head continues to bob up and down along my shaft. I give her a few good sucks before I apply more pressure to the back of her head, forcing my cock even further down her throat. Kim gags a bit and then starts to shudder as she can't hold back her gag reflex. I pull her head back all the way to the point that my cock comes out of her mouth with a pop.

Kim coughs and catches her breath. A couple of tears drop from her eyes but she gives me a look that tells me that she wants more. Dragging her head back down, I shove my cock back into her mouth, this time going in a little further. A few heartbeats later and I let her come back up for air. Her eyes are watering but she's looking at me like I'm the Second Coming. "P-P-Please..." she begs me with a quivering lip. I drag her down a third time, getting her lips all the way down to the base of my cock. She's gagging a bit but manages to relax her throat enough so that it's not too uncomfortable for either of us. When I let her up this time the tears are streaming down her face but she has a look that says she's ready to bear my children.

Well, we'll take it one day at a time.

I'm right on the edge from a combination of her expert sucking, her vulnerable and shattered look, and from the fact that I'm actually getting head from the object of many of my fantasies. I pull her head down and shove my cock back into her open mouth. "Swallow it all," I tell her. She lets out a questioning "Hrmm?" but then finds out that I'm about to cum. My cock swells slightly inside of her mouth just a mere second before I blow my jizz down her throat. Her eyes bug out at the suddenness of it and she frantically tries to push away from me. I easily hold her in place with my cock inside her mouth all the way to the hilt. "Drink or drown, bitch," I say in a long breath of pleasure as the orgasm washes over me.

Swallowing and gurgling sounds come from Kim after that command. She stops fighting and focuses on swallowing my load. I keep her there long after my cock starts to go flaccid and even then she's still sucking and swallowing. I think that she now has the hang of this. She's certainly better than her sister ever was at this. "Alright, that's enough," I tell her, grabbing a fistful of her hair and hauling her up to me. When she comes up she has a drunken look on her face as she crawls up beside me on unsteady limbs.

Her body is actually shaking and when she lies down next to me with her head resting on my shoulder I can feel her hardened breasts and tight little nipples. She curls up next to me, putting one leg over my midsection and her body is still quivering! I reach down her back, slide over her ass, and jab my middle finger up inside of her pussy. Kim lets out a little sigh of pleasure when my finger enters her and I can feel her pussy expanding and contracting rapidly over my digit.

"Holy fuck, girl, did you cum just from that?" I ask her. I'd heard stories of women getting off from just giving oral sex but this is the first time I'd actually seen it. I really didn't think that it was possible.

"Mm-hmmm," Kimmy moans weakly, pressing her body up against mine. I bring my hand back up to hold her around her shoulders. She snuggles up and lolls her head around to look up at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers. "That was incredible."

"Yes, it was," I give her a kiss on her forehead. "So does this like make us a couple now or something? 'Cause I heard that rebound relationships hardly ever work out."

"That's fine, I'll just use you for sex for the time being," Kim yawns.

"Fair enough," I say as I lean my head back and just bask in the afterglow. "Either way, we should definitely do this again."

"Well," Kim says with half closed eyes and a wicked smile. "Liz is going out partying again with her friends and new boy toy. Mom and Dad have their weekly card game at their friends house," she bats her eyes at me and looks innocent again, "It'd be just terrible for someone to come in through my window or through the unlocked doors and force me to do succumb to their desire while I'm here all by lonesome self," she says in a cute voice while writhing against me.

Challenge accepted.

***

Hunter File # 0001b: Kim

Age: 18

Height: 5'3"

Figure/Stats: Petite/30B-24-30

Hair: Light Brown that goes down to her ass.

Eyes: Blue

Trophy Taken: Sheer lace white babydoll lingerie with matching panty.

*

Second Verse, Same as the first! A little bit louder and a little bit worse!

One moment while I tell the kids to pipe down on their version of Henry the 8th. I don't know why they belt out a rendition of this every time they watch Monty Python. I think that they think that the group made that song up or something.

Alright, where was I? Oh yes, the night after I had Kim the first time.

I had a lot of planning to do the next day. After all, it was my first, quote, 'Home Invasion'. I went out to the city to a couple of adult stores to buy some items for tonight; a couple of pairs of black leather padded cuffs, a blindfold, leather paddle, a couple of different ball gags (one of which was a dildo designed to go down a woman's throat), a vibrating dildo, a couple of those little jeweled butt plugs, baby oil, lube, collar with leash, and then just for shits and giggles I got an expensive nipple, clit, and collar chain set. It was a BDSM shopping spree that I put all on my credit card. I'll pay it off in the fall with some of the leftover scholarship money after all my college expenses for the semester are taken care of.

Over the course of the day I ignored text messages from Liz. They started out accusatory to the tune of 'Where the fuck were you last night' and 'Why didn't you show up.' Seriously? The fucking bitch didn't even remember that she was the one who kept ME waiting? Then she must've talked with her parents and her sister because the texts then turned to 'OMG I'm so sorry about what happened,' and 'WTF did I say last night', and 'let's get together tomorrow and talk it over, I promised my friends I'd go out with them tonight.'

Yeah, I see where I rated at.

I did text Kimmy and asked her if she'd told Liz about what happened between us last night. She said no and asked if I wanted her to. I left the option in her court but let her know that if we do continue into a more permanent relationship that I don't want any secrets between us. I loved her reply: "So long as you keep pounding me like a Salvation Army drum like you did last night, I don't think that we'll have any problems ;) "

I think that I might truly be in love now.

So when dusk came that night, I ate dinner with my folks (more like wolfed it down, actually) and ran up to my room to get ready. I got all of my new purchases together and changed my clothes to all black. Just to complete the whole burglar look I grabbed one of my old ski masks that was just as black. I stuffed it into my backpack, also black, and headed out the door.

Of course my old man had to crack a joke as I left the house. "You gonna go rob a bank or something?"

"Nah, gonna go break into a house," I fired back. "Wish me luck, probably won't be back till morning."

"Kids these days," my dad muttered while shaking his head. "Just don't make me come out tonight to bail your ass out!" I would've replied to that but the door was already slamming shut behind me. He asked me later on what I'd been up to and I told him that Liz and I were out and that I was seeing Kim now and what our shared fetish was. I was always straight up with my folks about everything, including sex. Sometime later I'll relate some of the pointers that he gave me.

I don't know what was more disturbing; the fact that dad gave me pointers or the fact that my parents were just as kinky as I was. But I digress here. When I was down the street I thought that I probably should've told him what was up so I shot him a quick text telling him that I might stay over at Liz and Kim's house.

He shot me back a text that just said "Have Fun" with a wink emote.

Anyway... a few houses down, a couple of yards cut through, and one jumped fence later, I was hunkered down into the bushes, with the ski mask on, behind the pool at Kim's house. I found it funny that I so quickly referred to it as Kim's house and not Liz's house. Kim was already in the lit up pool doing her nightly laps. She was in a turquoise one piece swimsuit tonight as I'd snagged her pink one last night to keep as a trophy. She didn't seem to mind. In fact, she thought it was hot as it was a way that I'd 'conquered her' as she put it.

While Kimmy cut through the water with ease, I could see thorough the sliding glass windows that led into the kitchen that was in the back of the house. Everyone else was getting ready to leave. Mr. and Mrs. C were the first out the doors. Liz went to the living room and turned on the TV. She looked bored and frustrated. She then got on her iPhone. Seconds later my phone buzzed in my pocket from Liz texting me where I was at. I didn't bother replying. Instead, I shut the thing down and slid it back into my pocket.

Part of me wanted to dive into the water and take Kim right then and there with Liz being a few yards away. I held off as I was not that confident in my lurking skills at that point in time. I didn't have to wait long. Marcus' SUV pulled into the driveway and blared its horn. Liz grabbed her purse and was out the door in no time at all.

That left Kim alone in the pool. I still held off going after her as I was too busy drinking in the sight of her lithe body gliding back and forth in the pool with her long hair trailing behind her. A few laps more and then she was getting out and putting her hair up in a towel. She paused at the glass doors to look around the backyard. I wonder if she knows that I'm here already? Her eyes didn't fixate on me when she scanned the yard so I surmised that she didn't see me. She turned off the lights to the kitchen, turned off the TV that her sister had left on, and went upstairs.