The Conquest Club Files 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too...sensitive," she whines while gasping for breath.

"Perfect." I tell her with a smile. I straighten back up, put my hands back on her hips, and pull back right as I thrust my hips forward as hard as possible. She lets out a shrill squeal and starts protesting "No more! No more!"

In retrospect, we probably should've established a safe word by this time. We didn't agree on one until night three after I had my chat with Dad. Oh well, Kim had no complaints afterwards about that night.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Kim was screaming, arching her back and writhing in pleasurable agony. I could somewhat imagine what she was going through. I've had orgasms before in which someone was tickling the underside of the head of my cock while I came and continued doing so afterward. The pleasure was so intense that my body jerked involuntarily and I thought that I'd pass out. So I think that this might be a similar sensation for a woman. In either case, I reached down to between her legs, shoving my hand down between her closed thighs, and gently stroked her clit.

That did it. Kim let out a screech that would've made a banshee proud as her next orgasm was forced upon her. Right as she went over the edge, I followed her. I rammed my hips into hers one last time right as my cock swelled inside of her and blew its load. Kim was flopping around uncontrollably as the orgasm was that intense for her. My cum spurt into her once again as I kept myself jammed inside of her as deep as I could. Kim lets out this long sigh of relief once she comes down from her erotic high, as do I once my cock finally stops twitching.

Once I'm coherent again, I take the ankle cuffs off of her and let her legs go. They drop to hang off the bed as Kim has no more strength in her from the back-to-back orgasms. I remove the chains, collar, gag and blindfold before rolling her over to take her wrist cuffs off. Kim's a drooling mess as she just hums and moans from the pleasure I'd just given her. "You're not allowed to leave," she moans out as I gingerly pick her up and place her on her bed properly.

I climb into the bed with her and spoon her. "Good, because I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon," I tell her. She hums again at that and wiggles her ass a bit into my crotch as she snuggles back against me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close.

I could get used to this.

***