The Conquest of Elba Avenue Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steven!" She yelled my name again, this time the smile didn't appear. Just shock.

"I'm already getting used to you scream my name."

She didn't get the joke. "I'm sorry, I was just -"

"You were fucking yourself with a black magic marker."

My words caught her off guard and left her speechless. Her face shocked, her jaw slacked. Sweat gathered on her forehead from the fucking she gave herself and the orgasm that she was on the brink of.

"Weren't you?"

She shook her to and cleared her throat. "Yes, yes I was."

"You was what?" I asked her quickly and firmly.

"What?" She was still lost in shock.

"You were fucking yourself with the black magic marker, weren't you?"

"Yyy..yes." She stuttered.

"Then say it."

She didn't hesitate, but the words came out forcefully. "I was fucking myself with the black magic marker."

"I know you were, it's still in your pussy. Isn't it?"

"Yes."

"Leave it there. I'm going to let you finish, but first I have a question."

"What?" She could only get out one word at a time.

"You saw me jerking off, because I was watching our slut neighbor titty fuck her boyfriend in the pool and you walked in. Now, I saw you fucking yourself with a black magic marker in the computer room, why?"

She looked back speechless. She leaned back in the computer chair as if she was being interrogated. I stood above her at the door staring her down.

"I asked why?"

She trembled. It could have been fear or it could have been the orgasm she was on the brink of when I walked in, but I couldn't' tell. She tried to speak, but words didn't come. Again she cleared her throat. The words and the sweat voice that followed will live with me forever. She licked her lips. "Because I thought you may like to watch."

Her eyes lifted and found mine. She looked like a kicked puppy. My cock lurched to full mast. I couldn't speak; I couldn't find the words to say. My sister just admitted to me that she was getting herself off hoping that I would watch her. I didn't know if I wanted to jerk off, fuck her, or play the lotto.

My hand reached for my cock, a reflexive reaction. My cock was harder than it was watching Mollie; I thought it was going to explode. I pulled it out and she just sat there watching. With my free hand I pulled at her dress, I still couldn't speak. She lifted it up; the magic marker was half way up her pussy. She worked it back and fourth.

We work masturbating together, but she was performing for me. I was in charge. Her eyes never left mine as worked her hips in a circular motion humping the marker as she worked it in and out teasing her pussy lips. I leaned forward and ripped the top of her dress down. I was right, no bra. Her tits were small little handfuls with nipples that pointed straight up. Perky. Cute. With her dress raised above her pussy and pulled down below her tits, I could take in the almost fully naked site of my sister. She was small. Freckled in a few cute places. Her pussy had a bit of hair.

I stroked my cock faster and faster as she squeezed her tits. The marker never stopping working in and out. She was nearing her climax. She was obviously getting off on being a submissive whore for her little brother. Her eyes closed. Her hand went from her tit back to her clit and she worked hard at it. Just as she was about to cum, I grabbed her hand.

"What...what are you-"

"You don't cum unless I tell you to." I never stopped stroking my cock.

"What, no, please."

"I said no cum."

"What are you talking -"

"If you want to act like a whore around me, then you will act a whore around me, my whore. And my whore doesn't cum until I tell her to."

She looked as if she'd seen a ghost. Her eyes were wide. She didn't looked scared necessarily, but she confused...and interested.

"But you're still jerking off." She was already defeated.

"That's the point. Now continue fucking yourself with marker, but you will not cum. And play with your tits too."

She didn't put up a fight, she didn't argue, she took a moment and shifted in her seat. She actually did it. My older sister Jacklyn who had given me advice on girls way back in this very room. She took her right nipple into her mouth and massaged her tit. She slowly worked the marker back up to speed. Her moans sounded almost painful. Her pussy must have been on fire, as she needed to cum.

I watched her fuck herself at my command and I was in all my glory. The events earlier in the day were a distance memory as I jerked my cock fast and hard. My small, petite brown haired sister's pussy was bright pink and dripping wet. Her small tits jiggled as she humped hard on her dildo. It didn't take long and I busted my nut where I stood. It was my second orgasm in ten minutes, but it was still a big load. The first load shot far across towards Jacklyn on the chair and landed on her foot. The rest fell to the floor. She continued fucking herself watching me in curiosity and lust.

Outside, a car horn beeped twice. Someone locked a truck door, mom and dad were home. My sister sat up, but I pushed her back. I tucked my cock away and looked to the floor. "Clean this up." I pointed to the marker. "Keep that in." I turned and walked out of the room. "You are not to cum until I tell you to."

Looking back, I saw Jacklyn sit up and fix her dress. Flustered. The look on her face said a million words. What have I done? Mostly.

"Hey!" I snapped her out of her daydream. She looked to me. "Clean this up too."

I smiled pointing at the cum covered door and floor outside. Before running downstairs, I stopped in the bathroom to get changed and freshen up. That was the first step in my conquest of Elba Avenue.

12