The Consequences of a Winter Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're amazing, too," I whispered, as my hand now moved down to begin massaging his hardness through his trousers, using my palm to press and then rub against it.

I was enjoying the liberating sensation from the alcohol, and was relishing being treated and acting as Carole. I was ready to bring my role as Carole to a more intimate level with "my" handsome husband.

For a moment, I wondered how Jack would respond if I simply dropped to my knees and attending to his hardness with a loving blow job. Of course, I imagined that Carole had done something similar many times before, if not in almost exactly the same spot.

Before I could act on my impulse, Jack pulled me into a hard, passionate embrace, almost lustful in its intensity. The kiss lasted for a few minutes, with my left arm pulling desperately around his neck, and my right hand massaging and getting a sense of his fullness and size.

Almost breathlessly, Jack broke our embrace and his kisses then moved to adorn my forehead and then down to lash his tongue on my ears. It was almost ticklish, and I rubbed my faux breasts against him as I squirmed with delight.

I then realized that my first intimacy with Jack needed to be in "our" bedroom. I briefly worried that my lack of experience in sex of any kind would end up with me clumsily making nothing more than a mess of things, emotionally and sexually, but at this point, I needed to make this happen no matter the consequences.

With my decision made, I playfully broke from his grasp, giving one glance to him, and then darted for the stairway. With Jack only steps behind me, I raced up the stairs and dashed down the hall towards the master bedroom-Carole and Jack's bedroom-our bedroom.

Of course, Jack followed me almost immediately, and I giggled as I ran, purposely putting an obvious swish in my hips with each step. Although wearing 3 inch heels, I was still able to reach the master bedroom a brief moment before Jack rushed through the door and was able to grab hold of my wrist. The momentum of his hold on my wrist brought my body turning around to face him, and I allowed myself to fully spin around and be pulled hard against him. Safely in his arms, I wrapped my own arms tightly around him, and snuggled against his body. As my chest heaved from my dash up the stairs, I tilted my face up to his and whispered, "I love you so much."

Jack replied with wide grin as his hands cupped my derriere and pulled me up onto my tippy toes and kissed me. It was the most amazing kiss, no longer one of heated passion and lust, this time I felt an expression of love. Our mouths were sealed against each other and our tongues lashed lovingly as Jack gently moved me next to the bed. Without a word, I felt myself being lowered backward to the bed as Jack settled himself on top of me.

Our kiss became more loving and tender, and I fell completely into being Carole. The only problem was that my skirt was making it impossible for me to assume my presumed natural position of spreading wide for Jack. I gently broke from our kiss and giggled, "Jack, I need to fix my skirt."

"Oh, right, I'm sorry."

I smiled as he rolled to one side, which gave me enough freedom to lift up my derriere and pull my skirt up so that it was now bunched up around my hips and waist. As my derriere settled back onto the bed, I giggled, "Now, where were we?"

Jack smiled and answered by moving back on top of me, and I instinctively positioned myself to let him slip comfortably between my legs as my mouth sought out his lips. Our kissing resumed as I gingerly wrapped my legs tightly around him, pulling him hard against me. It felt wonderful being in such a submissive position.

As he moved back and forth pressing his hardness across my smooth front, dry humping me, I dreamed of actually being a complete woman for him one day. Even with my own hardness tucked away and unable to be directly stimulated by Jack's hardness rubbing against my smooth front, I loved how it felt. I responded to Jack's movements by pushing myself back against his hardness, and even enjoyed the sensation of my faux breasts being pressed against my own now totally stimulated and pencil eraser hard nipples.

Just when the moment could not have been any more perfect, Carole and Jack's daughter began crying from the nursery. Jack and I broke our kiss and for a moment just stared at each other. The crying continued and I knew the baby's needs were more important than anything else at this point.

"It's Stephanie, I need to check on her," I whispered.

"She's going to think you're Carole."

"The way I look, I sure hope so," I giggled. I let my right hand work its way between our bodies and I lightly groped Jack's hardness, "And keep this boy ready for me."

In my mind I couldn't believe how easily I was able to say the last of those words, but Jack acted as if it was the most natural thing a babysitter role playing as his wife would say to her husband. He simply grinned before lifting himself off me and rolling to the side. "Yes, dear."

I scooted myself to the edge of the bed and stood, letting my bunched up skirt fall back into place, and even swept an errant bang of Carole's wig back into place. I turned and smiled at Jack, "She's probably just wet, I'll be back in a few minutes."

Jack had a very caring look in his eye after I said that. "Mind if I watch?"

I felt myself blushing as I turned to face him. "You want to watch? It canbe pretty messy."

"Doesn't matter. I always like watching Carole, I mean you, take care of the kids."

I smiled and stepped over to where Jack was still looking at me. I leaned down and kissed him softly on the forehead, "Thank you for saying that."

Stephanie was crying more insistently now as Jack sat up on the edge of the bed and held out his right hand for me to help him stand up. Once he was standing, my faux breasts were almost touching his chest, and I dared not look up into his eyes, since all the emotions of being a caring mom, and no longer just the babysitter, would have come tumbling out in a torrent of tears. Just for the briefest moment, I took in the magical smell of my perfume mixing with his cologne and knew in my heart that this man, my "husband," would make this night perfect for me.

I released my grasp of Jack's hand and turned to the doorway. It only took three steps before I could see Stephanie tearfully standing in her crib, waiting for me to attend to whatever she needed.

Stephanie's eyes grew wide when she saw me walking toward her. "Mama, Mama!" Oh my God, I was Carole at that very moment in the completest sense of the word.

With a big smile on my face I stepped slowly to the crib and then lifted "my" daughter into my arms and held her gently, "It's okay, sweetie, Mama's here, Mama's here. Let's see what you need."

The soft reassuring words almost immediately comforted Stephanie, and her crying stopped. I held her in my arms, gently rocking her as the tears and sniffles were soon replaced by a quiet contentment. "That's right, sweetie, everything's fine. Mama's here."

I could tell by the feel of her diaper that she needed changing, and without even thinking about Jack watching me, I brought her over to the changing table and gently laid her down. I had a lot of experience changing her diapers and cleaning her in my boy mode, but it was somewhat harder to do it with longer nails and having my breast forms getting in the way of how I otherwise usually did the changing. It was still a further confirmation of my womanhood, and I was enjoying this first wonderful experience in motherly care.

It took only a few minutes to complete the diaper change, which included cleaning, applying baby lotion, and powdering Stephanie. All the while, she was so adorable and just kept looking up at me...not quite her real mother, but certainly not a stranger.

Finished with fastening the diaper, I picked up Stephanie and held her in my arms for a moment, gently rocking her. Stephanie then noticed Jack standing in the doorway and squealed out "Da Da."

"Hi sweetie, did mommy fix everything?" Jack cooed as he stepped into the room. "You need to be a good girl, now. Mommy and Daddy are going to leave and you need to go back to sleep."

All the while Jack spoke to Stephanie, I could think of nothing more wonderful than being the mommy, at least for the moment. I carried her gently to her crib and set her back down.

I whispered, "Be a good girl, and sleep with lots of dreams of pretty ponies and happy birds," as I stood over her trying to hold back my own tears of motherly joy.

Jack moved up against me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me very tightly as his lips moved softly against my ear. "You're amazing, do you know that?"

I couldn't speak, but pressed my derriere back against Jack's crotch, feeling for him. He was still hard, if not harder than when I last touched him. Jack responded by moving against me, and he continued to kiss my ear and neck. I had no reason to move from where I stood, and I simply let myself enjoy the tenderness of Jack's kisses and the emotions of being a real mommy continue for the briefest moment.

"I think she's asleep," Jack whispered in my ear.

I turned myself around within his arms and tilted my face upward to look into his eyes. I was no longer worried about anything, "Take me to our bed, please."

Jack replied by scooping me up in his strong arms and carried me into the master bedroom and laid me gently onto "our" bed. In a continuous movement, he positioned himself on top of me, letting his full body weight fall upon me. I wordlessly sought his lips and our kissing resumed with a slow pensive pace, no longer was it impulse and lustful, it was simply acceptance of a husband and wife about to make love.

We kissed and fondled each other for several minutes, but I was soon facing the same dilemma with my skirt interfering with my innate desire to wrap my legs around Jack's waist and pull him hard against me.

I managed to break from Jack's probing kiss and pressed one of my index fingers on his lips. "Jack, would you mind if I changed into something more comfy?"

A smile formed on Jack's face and he once again gently moved himself off me and rolled to one side, which allowed me to once again sit up on the edge of the bed.

"I could give you some privacy to change, maybe bring up another shot of Sambuca?"

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not. I want it to be perfect for you, too. I'll close the nursery door while I'm at...we don't want to keep Stephanie awake listening to us, do we?"

"No, we certainly don't," I giggled.

Jack quietly made his exit, closing the bedroom door behind him as he went, leaving me to now decide what I would change into. I playfully thought about putting on a pair of Carole's frumpiest flannel pajamas, but I had unmet needs, too. I moved to the sliding mirror door of Carole's closet and opened the side that held her most intimate negligees and night gowns.

I first thought of something white, almost as a symbol of my soon to be lost virginity, but something else within me called out the color red. There were several beautiful negligees in red, and I chose a capped sleeve one with a long flowing skirt of silkiness and lace trimming.

Laying the red negligee on the bed, I knew I also needed to wear a matching bra and panty set in the same romantic red color, and I quickly went through Carole's lingerie drawers until I found the perfect ensemble.

Quickly, I undid the button and back zipper of the skirt and gently placed it on the chest of drawers. In equally quick fashion, Carole's beautiful blouse and the lingerie I had been wearing were carefully laid out. I opted to keep on the two pairs of pantyhose, since they made my legs look hairless and sleek. I was soon slipping on the red panties and then hooking the bra as I next slid my arms into the straps. My faux breast forms were slipped into place and I adjusted the bra and the breast forms until they fit and protruded naturally.

I was just sliding the negligee over my head when I heard Jack's quiet tap on the door. "Jack, just one more minute, I promise."

That seemed to keep Jack at bay, as I dashed over to the open closet door and scurried amongst the shoes to find the perfect high heeled bedroom slippers. I found a strapless pair with soft fuzzy trim, and quickly slipped into them before quietly sliding the closet door closed. I looked at my full height reflection in the mirrored door and could not believe how convincing I looked as Carole.

Not wanting to keep Jack waiting any longer, I went to the door and slowly opened it, while using it to hide my body from Jack's direct view.

"I think I'm ready for you," I softly whispered as Jack stepped into the bedroom. To my immense surprise and delight, he was naked!

Once he had moved past me and I had softly closed the door, Jack had his first full view of me. His broad smile and fully erect penis was all the affirmation that I needed of his approval of what he saw. I only hoped my performance as a lover was going to be equal to his needs and expectations.

"Wow!"

I felt myself blushing as I whispered, "You like?"

"More than like, I love it!"

I sashayed and swished the long flowing skirt of the negligee as I slowly stepped toward Jack. "You have something that's mine," I whispered.

Jack smiled slyly as he spread his arms and held both shot glasses of Sambuca far out to the side. "What do you say?"

"Please, darling, give it to me," I answered, moving closer.

Jack answered by slowly bringing one of the shot glasses to his mouth, and then he took it all in one swallow. I was now eager to taste the pungent liquor on his mouth and tongue, but he surprised me by dipping one finger in the remaining shot glass and then painting the tip of his penis with the glistening wetness.

"That's not fair," I playfully pouted.

"Well, either way, I know you're going to love the taste."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really. Which is it going to be?"

I smiled and pointed to the shot glass, and immediately saw Jack's look of disappointment. "Put that on the side table, please." His smile immediately returned.

I slowly crouched in front of Jack as he delicately set the shot glass on the side table, and my fingers lightly grasped his full hardness and I moved my nose close to smell the liquor's scent on the mushroom head of his penis. Having never before touched anyone's penis other than my own, let alone in this manner, I was still not going to hesitate from my chosen task. My mouth moved toward Jack's hard cock head and my lips lightly kissed it. Jack almost swooned at that moment, and I knew he was going to love the rest of our evening together.

Delicately cupping his balls with one hand and grasping his penis lightly with my other, I had begun to softly kiss the bulbous head with pursed lips that left light imprints of lipstick on the head.

I had never done even so much as really kiss a girl before, let alone a guy, but I was quickly becoming comfortable with the direction my life had now taken. Jack's groaning approval was evidence enough of what he thought about finding me dressed as his wife and why we were now in the master bedroom.

I had not yet opened my lips enough to take his head into my mouth, but I playfully planted kisses all over the head. I soon added my tongue to the kissing, and greedily lapped at the Sambuca liquor that Jack had adorned the head of his penis with moments before.

The rich full aroma of the Sambuca made it very easy to bring me to the point of opening my lips and slowly taking the head of his penis into my mouth. It was an amazing physical and emotional act, but I seemed to immediately figure out how to use my lips to protect the delicate underside of his penis from my teeth. I also figured out how to fit more of it into my mouth, while also using my tongue to move all over and around it.

There was no hesitation on my part as I worked my mouth on Jack's hardness, and "being" Carole made it seem perfectly natural and easy to make pleasing Jack my only purpose at that moment. When I noticed my reflection in the mirror atop the large dresser along one wall of the room, I was amazed at how much I actually looked like Carole. Had anyone spied us at that moment, they would not have been able to quickly see that I was not really Carole, and it gave me a great sense of confidence that Jack really saw me as his wife, or at least a real woman, at this moment.

I was now officially a cock sucker, but a wifely cock sucker who was rightfully allowed and expected to please her husband in every way possible.

Withdrawing slowly, I backed my soft red lipstick adorned lips to where now my lips were only lightly wrapped around the head of his erect penis. I glanced up to look at his face, and his loving expression was all the assurance that I needed to commit myself to being Carole for the duration of the snow storm.

I pushed forward and took into my wet mouth as much of Jack's penis as I could, which was probably only four inches as I was still very much learning about oral sex with only minimal preparation. Even so, the four inches that I could currently manage seemed a lot more than that.

I let him linger inside my mouth for a moment, just my lips holding him in place, and I could feel the pulse of blood and the tingling sensations flowing within his hardness. Totally enjoying the experience, and being pleasantly surprised that I was liking it as much as I was, I began to play with different techniques. With my lips tightly wrapped around him, I slowly pulled back, maintaining as much suction as I could on his penis. I withdrew his penis from my mouth with an audible "pop" and I giggled as I looked up again at Jack.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Oh, God, yes. You're doing great," Jack smiled in reply, "but I need to sit on the bed, okay?"

"Why don't we both get up there, honey?"

"Well, I kind of like looking down at you."

"Oh really? Well, then you sit and I'll stay down here."

"You sure?"

"Don't be silly. I don't mind, believe me, not at all," I answered as I released my grasp on his penis and leaned back slightly to let him get seated. Once again, I watched my reflection in the mirror and smiled. So many emotions were wrapped up in my mind at that moment, but I was excited by how much I looked like Carole; how I was taking on Carole's wifely role in her own bedroom with her own husband.

Jack sat back onto the edge of the bed and I moved slightly so that I was positioned between his spread legs and looking directly at his beautiful penis. It was probably only six or seven inches long and had not been too big to fit comfortably in my mouth, although I had not yet taken it deeply and fully within my mouth. I really liked the size. Not too big, not too small, but all I had in comparison was my own small five inch penis, so it was big enough for me, and I was eager to continue my training in Carole's wifely duties.

I moistened my lips with a flick of my tongue and smiled up at Jack's face. His eyes met mine and we spent a moment just looking at each other with a sense of desire and endearment. Jack softly stroked my left cheek with his hand, and I felt so loved at that moment.

"You look so much like her, I almost can't believe it."

"I can't believe it either."

"You are beautiful, so beautiful."

I felt myself blushing and Jack used both of his hands to gently tilt my head back to look directly at his eyes. I was speechless and was almost in tears at being called beautiful. Even if he might have been just saying it, the words touched me deeply, and I smiled and reached up to take his hands in mine.

"Jack, call me Carole, please, it's important."

Jack smiled and said, "Carole, you are so beautiful."

I gulped and just clutched his hands more tightly in mine, holding back the tears.