The Consequences of a Winter Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carole, Carole, Carole, my beautiful wife, Carole," Jack whispered.

I was falling in love with him and he knew it.

I released his hands from my grasp and turned my head down to gaze at his exposed penis.

"Someone needs attention," I breathed.

My mouth moved toward Jack's hard penis and my lips again began to explore and tempt him by lightly kissing him all around the bulbous head. Jack almost swooned as I saw the first precious droplet of pre-cum ooze from the slit of his penis. My tongue lashed at his slit and I tasted only a slight flavor, but its texture was interesting and I slowly sucked on the head of his penis drawing out the rest of the pre-cum.

From Jack's soft moans of pleasure, I knew he was going to love the rest of our evening together, and I was willing to pleasure him in every way possible.

I moved his hardness in and out, slowly accustoming my mouth and throat to having Jack filling me. Jack allowed me to set my own pace and to explore him, but every now and again he couldn't help pushing himself deeper into my mouth with little thrusts of his hips. I loved that he could not control himself completely, and it was a wonderful validation of my developing oral skills.

I was only slightly aware of my own hard penis trapped within the dual layer of constraining pantyhose. Emotionally, I didn't have a penis at this moment; I was Carole in every way. I dreamily wondered if Carole enjoyed giving Jack oral sex as much as I did, or whether I might actually be better in this part of sexual intimacy. Oh, if only I were a real girl at this moment with a real vagina and real breasts to satisfy my loving husband.

Imagining that I had a real vagina and breasts only heightened my own excitement about filling Carole's role. I was physically enjoying taking Jack into my mouth, and knew that I would eagerly allow him to use my other opening as a vagina if he wanted me that way, but that would wait until I had driven him wild with desire and had satisfied him orally.

It was actually fun working on Jack's penis with my mouth and tongue. Familiarization with how my own penis responded to my masturbation sessions made it very easy to anticipate Jack's own need for stimulation. I was now comfortable enough with giving him a blow job that I could purposely change my pace and how deeply I was taking him to extend how long I could make love to him this way before he had to cum.

I sensed that I was now in total control of everything, to include when I would bring him to his well-deserved husbandly release. Not allowing him to control anything made me feel so powerful. He was mine, he knew it, and I loved the feeling.

Jack was tensing, and I could sense it. Although I hadn't taken notice of the time, I was pretty sure I had been pleasuring him by mouth for at least ten minutes after he had seated himself on the bed. By this point, my hands were clutching his thighs with my painted nails, and only my head was in motion. My head moved back and forth with a quick pace, and then I began moving more slowly to take him deeply. I continued to work on my techniques, and added an even slower lingering lashing of the head of his penis with my tongue, with my lips sealed tightly around the bulbous head. Jack seemed to particularly like that technique, and my mind registered away that nugget of knowledge for what I hoped would be many more future husband and wife intimacies together.

Initially, I had trouble with the buildup of my own saliva in my mouth, but had learned to keep some of it to lubricate Jack, while swallowing the rest. Even though I tried to be dainty and neat, I felt the cool wetness of my own saliva moving down my chin and along my neck. It was a totally sexy sensation, and I knew from my own experiences that when Jack ejaculated, it was going to be forceful. I was eager and ready to receive his seed.

I did the best I could to prepare myself for Jack's nearing release, and I was so alive with sexual excitement. My nipples were hard and aroused, and the bird seed breast forms in their nylon stocking sheaths wiggled against them and heightened my own arousal.

"Carole, Carole, I'm going to cum," Jack moaned.

Hearing his warning made me think he was even more wonderful, allowing me the opportunity to not have him cum in my mouth. I responded by a long slow sucking pull on his penis, which ended with a wet "pop."

Not even looking up at him, I greedily whispered, "Give it to me, Jack,

give it to me."

Without waiting for a reply, I again took him deeply and my tongue flickered madly all over his shaft. I was Carole and my husband was now going to ejaculate in my mouth! Even as his penis was about to gush and fill my mouth with his seed, my body was tingling with excitement and my mind prepared to accept this next level of my achievements in womanhood.

Suddenly, he pushed forward slightly into my mouth and I could feel his shaft tighten. He was going to cum! I was in such an emotional state,

just waiting for his pulsing release and knowing that I was the one who was making him cum made me think even more deeply that I was Carole, his wife, his lover, his beautiful cock sucker.

"Ahh, ahh, ohhhhh God, Carole..."

Jack erupted in my mouth. I was completely surprised by its intensity. I could feel him pulsing and shooting ribbons of warm cum into my mouth. Even though I had figured out how to swallow my own saliva, the onrush of Jack's cum overwhelmed me, and my lips had to break their loving seal on his penis.

I struggled to swallow and breathe at the same time, and gobs of Jack's cum flowed from my mouth. I tried desperately to suck it back and swallow, but I was only partially able to recover what trickled out.

Cum trickled out the sides of my mouth and down my chin, with pearly globs of it falling directly down onto the shape of my breasts and ended up as big wet spots on the negligee. I eagerly suckled on Jack's hardness, breathing now through both my nose and mouth, mewing softly to myself.

I had done it! I had given my first blow job and I felt radiant. I was now a sexually confident wife, I was Jack's lover, I was Carole.

It took a moment before I was done suckling on Jack's hardness, and with a look of intentional shyness, I glanced up at Jack's face. His eyes were closed, but he was smiling. Obviously, he was savoring the moment.

To get his attention, I blew air softly on his cum and saliva slickened penis. His eyes opened and he looked directly at me.

"You're amazing."

"Thank you," I whispered.

"No, you don't need to thank me. I need to thank you," and Jack took hold of my hands and gently pulled me up from my kneeling position. He stood up as he lifted me, and we ended up standing very, very close, face to face.

Wordlessly, Jack kissed me, pulling me tightly against his body. His tongue parted my lips and he aggressively battled my tongue with his.

I melted against him, responding passionately to his kiss. My body pressing my breast forms hard against his chest, and I felt his still hard penis pressing against where my smooth tucked front hid all signs of my maleness.

"Oh, Jack," I murmured, relishing his strong arms holding me, his passionate kiss rewarding me for my attentions on him. Over and over my mind acknowledged my feminine status, my position as Jack's wife for this entire magical evening. In my mind, I was his woman, his wife, I was Carole.

"Carole, Carole, Carole," he murmured back while briefly breaking our kiss.

The tears swelled up in my eyes and I couldn't hold them back. I was suddenly sobbing in his arms and clutched him tightly.

"It's okay, sweetheart, it's okay," whispered Jack.

With my face and the negligee marked with glistening cum and wetness, I looked up at his face and sniffled the tears away. "I love you so much."

Jack smiled and pulled me even closer against him, one arm holding my waist tightly against him, and the other gently touching my hair. "Carole, I love you, too."

I twisted in his arms and glanced at his smiling face. "Really?"

"I'm not just saying it. I mean it. I love you, and right now you are her. You're Carole. My wife. My amazing sexy wife."

"Oh, Jack! And you're my husband," I exclaimed, before standing on my tippy toes and kissing him passionately on the lips. Jack welcomed my kiss, and we stood there for probably five minutes just clutching each other while our kissing continued unabated.

The kiss only stopped because both of us were almost breathless, and because I felt a hardness pressing against the smooth front of the negligee that led to my hidden penis still tucked within the confines of the pantyhose.

"I think he's awake again," I whispered.

"I think he is, too."

I grinned. Yes, my husband was hard again for me. I knew that I would be spending a lot of quality time with Jack until the snow storm ended and the streets were once again passable.

Sensing what I was thinking, Jack pinched my butt and laughed. "Carole Douglas, I'm so glad I made it home tonight."

"Jack Douglas, I'm glad my husband is home to take care of me."

I once again melted into a passionate kiss and Jack maneuvered to turn me so that he could gently push me backward onto the bed-our bed, and then he slowly put his weight on top of me and I instinctively spread my legs, being very thankful the negligee had a wide skirt to allow me a full range of flexibility and motion.

I knew I was about to enjoy another essential element of wifely duties, and smiled knowing that I was an eager learner. Carole was about to lose her virginity once again to her wonderful loving husband.

- To Be Continued -